Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! 14:00 - Dec 27 with 3185 viewslabrax

Our American owners and Chairman should read the piece on Skysports.com: Pep as a great leader and take fu**ing note when recruiting our next Mgr.

I particularly like the last quote "WE ARE HAPPY" - merry fu*king Christmas HJ and who ever else in the USA !!!!!!!

Here are some quotes from Fernandinho on his Mgr:

"Of course he also gives me extra motivation to keep going and doing what I am doing now.

"Our manager is a great leader. Everyone wants to follow his philosophy with the same spirit. What happens when you follow a great leader is you believe in his mentality."

"Because if you go to the game and everyone wants to do it by themselves, it's going to be a mess it's going to feel difficult.

"We are happy. We are playing good and I think the mentality of the team is good because everyone is thinking the same way. And the proof of this is on the pitch."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/11186209/fernandinho-says-mancheste

Codfish

Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:05 - Dec 27 with 3154 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Of course they are happy ffs! They spend a billion quid on new players every year.

Stupid thread!!
Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:10 - Dec 27 with 3121 viewslabrax

Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:05 - Dec 27 by Brad_Bobbly

Of course they are happy ffs! They spend a billion quid on new players every year.

Stupid thread!!

How's it a stupid thread ?

Codfish

Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:11 - Dec 27 with 3110 viewslabrax

Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:05 - Dec 27 by Brad_Bobbly

Stupid thread!!

You prick

Codfish

Chairman & owners, take a leaf out of Pep's book!!!!!! on 14:14 - Dec 27 with 3094 viewsJack_Kass

Don't take a leaf, take the whole bush.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024