Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread 00:43 - Dec 29 with 51978 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:09 - Dec 30 with 3163 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Pathetic, we can't even get the ball out of out own half.
That is as bad as it gets.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 30 with 3148 viewsswan65split

The post is part of the goal, the same as my post was....and feck me some of them are wearing gloves FFS

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 30 with 3068 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

See what I mean, even when defending corners, Abraham is too afraid to compete for the header, that was never a foul and should be 2-0.

The young man is a coward and the sooner he is sent back to his parent club the better.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 30 with 3055 viewslonglostjack

Get Clucas off FFS

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 30 with 3049 viewsswans11

pathetic play to the whistle don't just let player go because holding shirt This is shocking now it's time socks
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 30 with 2964 viewsJonTheJack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

See what I mean, even when defending corners, Abraham is too afraid to compete for the header, that was never a foul and should be 2-0.

The young man is a coward and the sooner he is sent back to his parent club the better.

We have a team virtually full of them.

And now we have the sockless one coming on to compound things.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 30 with 2958 viewsjackportis

I read an article that Carlos refers to players as fish and potatoes. So it appears he has many potatoes out there .

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 30 with 2899 viewslonglostjack

Get off Abraham you twaat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 30 with 2862 viewsawayjack

Was Mesa really worst than Clucas and Sanches?
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 30 with 2833 viewsLandore_Jack

Unacceptable performance. Each player should be ashamed of themselves.

#backtojack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 30 with 2830 viewsGeoffThom

I’m loving the animation on the coaches here really are having a 2 peneth worth
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 2772 viewsFireboy2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Dec 30 by swan65split

The post is part of the goal, the same as my post was....and feck me some of them are wearing gloves FFS

If the ball hits the bar or post and deflects away from the goal it counts as off target
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 2765 viewsElward

Too much fuking around
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 30 with 2749 viewsRevJames

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 30 by Al_Bundy

The worry is we've been shite all season..

Now we are shite with " I can't be arsed" attitude

Most looking elsewhere next season already.

Team needs energy and desire !

Job centre is as far as most should be looking.

Can you honestly see any premier league club offering any of these a contract? Laughable.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 30 with 2693 viewsswans11

just smack it will you. ball should gone to mcburnie in 1st place.
N/A. on 16:19 - Dec 30 with 2673 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:31]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 30 with 2664 viewsGeoffThom

Really surprised it’s still 1.0
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 30 with 2629 viewsBobby_Fischer

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:08 - Dec 30 by ZZoric

Remove the useless fat waiter - slow and stupid, offers nothing, nada

Atleast TC has the confidence of the defence as an outlet - Mesa is non existent other than reactive scrambling scurrying desperation

Hes the best player in the world mun, just everyone else around him makes him look shit.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 30 with 2545 viewsjack2jack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 30 by GeoffThom

Really surprised it’s still 1.0

Poor game all around tbh!
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 16:22]
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 30 with 2507 viewsSwanjaxs

In fairness Watford are pretty cràp..... its just we are cràpper

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 2460 viewsGeoffThom

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 30 by awayjack

Was Mesa really worst than Clucas and Sanches?

Take your pick of any of them
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 2420 viewsLandore_Jack

Dafydd Pritchard

I'm not sure if Swansea have watched Watford this season, judging by how frequently Richarlison has found himself in space on the left and inside the visitors' penalty area.

Perhaps the Swans' analysts took Christmas off? Or are the players just not listening?

#backtojack

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 2418 viewsdobjack2

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 30 by JonTheJack

We have a team virtually full of them.

And now we have the sockless one coming on to compound things.

And it is only because of a cocked up loan that he is still here.

No real full back cover, no striker cover and a bunch of ho him midfielders.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 2417 viewsJackDownUnder

Gosh sub norton put a second keeper on got to be better going forward.
The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 30 with 2305 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Watford FC Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 30 by RevJames

Job centre is as far as most should be looking.

Can you honestly see any premier league club offering any of these a contract? Laughable.

Bony Mawson Fabs Fede Ki will find new clubs either prem or abroad

Narsingh and Mesa will be moved on.

Sanches and Tammy will back with their parent club

Left with fans favourite Rangel, Dyer and Routledge
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024