Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! 10:17 - Feb 3 with 9766 viewsCopperJack

Swansea West MP Geraint Davies is asking people to copy & paste the following email to NHS Wales to protest Cardiff getting everything.

http://www.geraintdavies.org.uk/letter_to_nhs_wales

It takes 2 minutes. If you don't, please don't complain when you or your loved ones get trapped having to go to Cardiff when an emergency happens.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:44 - Feb 4 with 1803 viewsmax936

Done

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:46 - Feb 4 with 1798 viewsexhmrc1

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:44 - Feb 4 by max936

Done

done
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 13:32 - Feb 4 with 1780 viewsNogginthenog

Done
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 13:51 - Feb 4 with 1775 viewsLohengrin

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:54 - Feb 4 by Private_Partz

Loh our political guru might be able to help on that by looking back in the history books.
Unfortunately things like this do not really attract his interest. He is far more driven in his quest to discredit those with Left wing views.
I would guess that if any challenge was made it would come from our political representatives. I don't think Plaid or the Tories are that bothered and I can't see out local MPs openly taking their Regional operation to court. The AMs will toe the Carwyn Party line as unusual.
I suppose that leaves individuals, who would need to be rich in case they lose, or those in the medical profession based in West Wales.
Would anyone on here with experience of such action like to comment?

You don't need me much less a 'guru' to tell you that planning decisions are always open to legal challenge within the necessary time-frame.

Who do you see mounting such a challenge should the decision go the expected way, Partz?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 14:31]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 20:23 - Feb 5 with 1732 viewsPrivate_Partz

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 13:51 - Feb 4 by Lohengrin

You don't need me much less a 'guru' to tell you that planning decisions are always open to legal challenge within the necessary time-frame.

Who do you see mounting such a challenge should the decision go the expected way, Partz?
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 14:31]

I did need you to yell me mate as I didn't know. Same as a few other on here.
Who would launch a challenge? No idea. Nor do I know what the time frame is.
Btw on reflection my post above does seem a bit spiteful but you do irritate me a tad with your Righty views, your history books and You Tubes. I apologise however, and you have a good taste in music ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 01:48 - Feb 6 with 1709 viewsbmw535

Done
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 01:58 - Feb 6 with 1708 viewsLeonWasGod

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:22 - Feb 3 by BarrySwan

Doesn't Swansea West MP Geraint Davies belong to the Labour party which is most insistent that £13bn foreign aid + approx £10bn net EU payments gets shovelled over in aid and subsidies each year to peoples in other countries so that they can have trauma units paid for by the people of Swansea and West Wales whilst they themselves go without?

Or is that a different Labour party that I'm thinking about?

Wales in a net beneficiary from the EU.

I know nothing about the guy as he's not my MP, but this isn't about him. It's about the people of west Wales having local(ish) access to quality healthcare. It should be more local still, but that's another debate.
!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 09:17 - Feb 6 with 1687 viewsJack_Meoff

!URGENT ACTION BEFORE MONDAY - TRAUMA CENTRE! on 12:22 - Feb 3 by BarrySwan

Doesn't Swansea West MP Geraint Davies belong to the Labour party which is most insistent that £13bn foreign aid + approx £10bn net EU payments gets shovelled over in aid and subsidies each year to peoples in other countries so that they can have trauma units paid for by the people of Swansea and West Wales whilst they themselves go without?

Or is that a different Labour party that I'm thinking about?

I don't see what point you're making here. In case you haven't noticed Labour aren't in power in Westminster. The Tories have pretty much had the foreign aid budget ring fenced since 2010. Plus as has been said, Wales have been net beneficiaries from the EU.

God knows there's enough to criticise the Labour Party about, particularly in Wales, I'm just not seeing where you're coming from here.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024