Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread 10:25 - Feb 5 with 29985 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 19:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 6 with 2419 viewsandrew

Narsingh 3 assists already.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 6 with 2424 viewsBloodyhills

Swansea have played some nice football.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 20:59 - Feb 6 with 2417 viewsjasper_T

Connor Roberts has run a marathon already. Give him a back post cross to tap in.

PL winner Dyer showing his class.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 6 with 2352 viewsBloodyhills

Yes, Dyer is having a good game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 6 with 2350 viewsswans11

have I missed something don't newport play spurs tomorrow in a replay linekar seems to think spurs are through playing winner Rochdale and millwall
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 6 with 2348 viewsSwan91

Shows how good Tammy can be if there are other players around him also attacking. To be fair to him I think he will be much better in the team under CC.. players are attacking more and he won't be alone upfront which doesn't suit him.. hopefully this is the start of some good performances under CC.

but like i said earlier.. bring James on for Routledge.. get him some good experience.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2018 21:06]
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 6 with 2285 viewsGroo

On bien they're saying their goal should have been ruled out for offside, three of their players standing offside, one of which stopping Nordfeldt seeing the ball until the last second.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 6 with 2252 viewsWarwickHunt

Leon doing a great jockey impression.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2201 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 6 by Groo

On bien they're saying their goal should have been ruled out for offside, three of their players standing offside, one of which stopping Nordfeldt seeing the ball until the last second.

He wasn't getting to it even if he'd seen it. In off the post great strike under pressure fair play.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2201 viewsdickythorpe

Ki coming on.....Notts County in with a shout now!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2199 viewsforkbeard

Be nice to see James or Maric get a chance if things continue to go our way.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 6 with 2144 viewsElward

Routledge still looks crap even against league 2 opposition
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 6 with 2140 viewsscottishjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 6 by swans11

have I missed something don't newport play spurs tomorrow in a replay linekar seems to think spurs are through playing winner Rochdale and millwall

No, I heard that as well. The commentary has been dismal as well. Thank god for the volume switch, it went off after the first goal was greeted with “Tammy Abraham, the young England international from Chelsea...”
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 6 with 2083 viewsPinky

Am I wrong in thinking that Nordfeldt looks awful?
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 6 with 2055 viewsexiledclaseboy

We want ten.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 6 with 2050 viewsjack2jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 6 with 2043 viewsJack_Kass

You know you're having one when Kyle Naughton pings a volley past you

At least he's found his level.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 6 with 2020 viewsTheKirkyLife

No wonder we want a 4th keeper - Mulder is BEHIND Nordfeldt in the pecking order! What a terrible performance.

Good goal from Naughton!
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 6 with 1997 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 6 by exiledclaseboy

We want ten.

I want to equal or better the Silema Wanderers result 12-1
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 6 with 1918 viewsPegojack

Well feck me!

The only worry now is that one of these County cloggers is going to injure one of our boys.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 6 with 1892 viewsWarwickHunt

Get Maric and James on for half an hour.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1875 viewsTheKirkyLife

I don't think I can actually recall us ever scoring 6 in our Premier League era? Biggest I remember 5 against QPR??
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1866 viewsWAFU

Martin keown just said we beat Man City. The top hat.
The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 6 with 1857 viewsJack_Kass

I think you could throw Itay Shechter out there tonight, and he'd at least hit the target.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Vs Notts County FA Cup Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 6 with 1837 viewsshandyjack

although it's a league 2 team, but what a massive night for our confidence in front of goal going into a big run of games

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024