Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's defence 21:58 - Feb 24 with 4174 viewsdjdancarter

Just saw highlights online of today's goals. Phuck me. Our defence is an absolute embarassment. Our defence was summed up with the footwork from Mawson for their 3rd goal. Watch it if you get a moment! Comedy gold...
Today's defence on 08:25 - Feb 25 with 3947 views34dfgdf54

VDH for 1st, why he’s even attempting to make a challenge I don’t know, and it should have been headed away at source anyway, third obviously Mawson and fourth Fernandez. Really bad day at the office.

I hope Mawson isn’t struggling with the knee.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2018 8:47]
Today's defence on 10:19 - Feb 25 with 3786 viewsJackFish

Mawson in particular had a shocker yesterday, but the defence had absolutely no cover in the second half as we’d gone with about five up front.
Today's defence on 10:34 - Feb 25 with 3760 viewsploppy

VdH has improved enormously this season but when he gets on the wrong side of someone in the box he's braindead. It's not the first time he's done it. But the back 3 as a whole were all over the shop yesterday and when VdH went off we looked even worse. Naughton had one of "those" games - he was so poor when we went to a back four I thought that maybe he was carrying a knock. What was that business in the first half when he changed his boot? I think it was the result of a challenge that left him hobbling so could have been that.
Today's defence on 10:38 - Feb 25 with 3753 viewsJonTheJack

Yes it was clumsy for the pen, but that came as a result of Fernandez leaving it bounce allowing Murray to get through. He had done the exact same minutes before and didn't learn.
Today's defence on 10:44 - Feb 25 with 3734 viewsAguycalledJack

Today's defence on 10:38 - Feb 25 by JonTheJack

Yes it was clumsy for the pen, but that came as a result of Fernandez leaving it bounce allowing Murray to get through. He had done the exact same minutes before and didn't learn.

I’ve lost count of the times this season where we’ve been caught out by the ball being booted down the middle and allowed to bounce.
Today's defence on 11:08 - Feb 25 with 3674 viewssainthelens

We've all gotta hope it was just ' one of those days' when it went tits up. We were due a defeat, need a reaction now next week, Arnatovic worries me.
Today's defence on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 3409 viewsLegend83

For balance, Naughton has been better under CC, but he was absolutely dreadful today.

For the 2nd he just gave up once their player had made the 1-2 run. For the 4th he was done like kipper and again just gave up.

Fernandez was poor but watch Ki on the 4th goal who just stood in the box and watched it all unfold in front of him, while the Brighton players all swarmed forward - it was like he was stuck in a time-lapse!
Today's defence on 14:59 - Feb 26 with 3379 viewsjacktheripper

Today's defence on 14:43 - Feb 26 by Legend83

For balance, Naughton has been better under CC, but he was absolutely dreadful today.

For the 2nd he just gave up once their player had made the 1-2 run. For the 4th he was done like kipper and again just gave up.

Fernandez was poor but watch Ki on the 4th goal who just stood in the box and watched it all unfold in front of him, while the Brighton players all swarmed forward - it was like he was stuck in a time-lapse!

Naughton was absolute pants but unfortunately we don't have a lot of alternatives thanks to our esteemed DOF
Login to get fewer ads

Today's defence on 13:18 - Feb 27 with 3161 viewscontroversial_jack

Fernandez is poor, always has and always will be
Today's defence on 14:04 - Feb 27 with 3114 viewsLeonWasGod

Today's defence on 14:43 - Feb 26 by Legend83

I wonder whether he wasn't right on Saturday. He's been good this season to be fair to him, but Saturday was unbelievably bad as if he was ill and couldn't summon the effort to take part.

And yep, the defence had absolutely no protection from the midfield 2 after the switch of formation.

Shocking defending from front to back.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024