Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? 20:33 - Mar 3 with 9502 viewsskettyparkherbert

After we get over the euphoria of todays performance/result i think it will be a really tough game next week.

They are a different opposition at home. They will press us from the first whistle to the last.

If we are not up for the battle, as we were today, we will come unstuck again. I think todays team and formation would be are best bet 5-4-1

We need to take that same attitude, commitment and most importantly tempo on to the pitch and i think we will be fine, anything less and its groundhog day?
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 06:43 - Mar 6 with 1367 viewsSWANSEYE

Need a result Saturday - ideally a win but it won't be an easy ride. I would personally field the same team that started last Saturday where I thought the midfield of King Clucas and Ki played really well and the two Ayews up top worked well together and were really busy . .three points Saturday are needed as we don't need another debacle like the Brighton game following on from a great win against the Hammers.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 07:34 - Mar 6 with 1305 viewsEU5Makaveli

I’d take a point all day long, this is a must not lose rather than a must win.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 09:48 - Mar 6 with 1221 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 07:34 - Mar 6 by EU5Makaveli

I’d take a point all day long, this is a must not lose rather than a must win.

This
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:09 - Mar 6 with 1194 viewsTailGunner

Mooy likely to be fit....
We will have to be on it up there.
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:19 - Mar 6 with 1180 viewsFireboy2

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:09 - Mar 6 by TailGunner

Fvck him

We have Ki
Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 1175 viewsSTID2017

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:09 - Mar 6 by TailGunner

I get the impression that CC is the type of manager who doesn't care if we are playing Man City or Notts County, in terms of he treats them with the same respect, planning and preparation.
I don't feel he'd send a team out to face Huddersfield who weren't totally up for it.
As Huddersfield will be the same, it will be a hard game, but if we approach it in the right manner, then I feel we will win.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 10:23]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 11:14 - Mar 6 with 1133 viewsacejack3065

Huddersfield away next, any thoughts?? on 10:29 - Mar 4 by Dr_Winston

A point for us is two points dropped for them. Take a draw easy.

this tattooed across my forehead.

Just don't effing lose for god's sake.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024