Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HiYa Guys 20:39 - Mar 4 with 6522 viewsMark_Edwards

HiYa Guys

watched from afar for years now I want to be part of forum

HiYa Guys on 13:54 - Mar 5 with 1580 viewsMark_Edwards

Thanks Guys for the welcome, undeserved really as I've been reading this board for years. I'm hardly new but alas I like just bland Cathedral extra mature - just like me.
I've been suffering QPR for more years than I can remember. I didnt want Holloway Mk 2 although I canvassed vigorously for him first time around. Happy now to see him go in June.

On Europe I voted remain and I'm appalled at the apparent outcome, sorry guys.

I admire TF and Sir Les and I support them
HiYa Guys on 16:43 - Mar 5 with 1473 viewspeejaybee

HiYa Guys on 13:54 - Mar 5 by Mark_Edwards

Thanks Guys for the welcome, undeserved really as I've been reading this board for years. I'm hardly new but alas I like just bland Cathedral extra mature - just like me.
I've been suffering QPR for more years than I can remember. I didnt want Holloway Mk 2 although I canvassed vigorously for him first time around. Happy now to see him go in June.

Well thats dunnit
Heads Down

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

HiYa Guys on 16:46 - Mar 5 with 1470 viewsEsox_Lucius

HiYa Guys on 16:43 - Mar 5 by peejaybee

Well thats dunnit
Heads Down

Swap Cathedral extra mature for Gorgonzola Piccante and that's me in a nutshell... nutshell, NOT nuthouse!

The grass is always greener.

HiYa Guys on 17:06 - Mar 5 with 1448 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Welcome aboard
[Post edited 5 Mar 2018 17:07]
HiYa Guys on 18:22 - Mar 5 with 1391 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Hi Mark :)

I'm with you on 'Remain' - equally appalled at the way things are turning out (or not). Still hopeful we'll get a second referendum on the 'deal'.

Ditto TF - he's made mistakes, had his pants pulled down royally several times - but he and the board have had the integrity to pay for those mistakes themselves without saddling the club with that debt. As long as they continue that way, I'm happy.

I have no problem at all with Sir Les, and don't really understand why he gets the flak he does.

On Ollie - given our circumstances re FFP, I'd be happy to stick with him for another season. Maybe he can build something with the youngsters.

I've only been posting regularly for a few months, but never got asked about cheese. In the interests of transparency, it has to be a really ripe Stilton...
HiYa Guys on 19:34 - Mar 5 with 1361 viewsonlyrinmoray

Hello Mark.. Please take a seat .. Does your psychiatrist know that you've signed up to this forum ?
HiYa Guys on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 1327 viewsHitch

Hi Mark
How far are you prepared to go, they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue.
HiYa Guys on 21:31 - Mar 5 with 1294 viewscolinallcars

You haven't lived until you've tried Serbian Donkey's Cheese.
Login to get fewer ads

HiYa Guys on 22:05 - Mar 5 with 1271 viewsBoston

My goodness, you have mixed(up) views, that's not going to go down very well with some old chap. Were you markymark on the Space Time Continuum Station?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024