Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? 23:40 - May 17 with 7395 viewsnewgolddream

Like FA Cup final do we want Villa to win with John Terry captain or Foolham our West London rivals??
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:58 - May 18 with 1677 viewsMrSheen

Villa for me. They'll still be strong next year, but Fulham will be post-parachute payments. Their squad will be picked apart over the summer and Jokanovic might be off too. Harsh but fair.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 12:34 - May 19 with 1576 viewsnix

Fulham for me. Want Konk and my Fulham mates to have a good day out and I don’t have any issues with the fans.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 12:41 - May 19 with 1570 viewsisawqpratwcity

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:58 - May 18 by MrSheen

Villa for me. They'll still be strong next year, but Fulham will be post-parachute payments. Their squad will be picked apart over the summer and Jokanovic might be off too. Harsh but fair.

I'd prefer Fulham to win but your logic is compelling.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:28 - May 19 with 1488 viewsrsonist

All the Midlands lot with their dodgy Chinese money are insufferable gobsh1tes. Failure and FFP would be more than enough reason even without Captain Leader Bellend on the card.

Caring about Fulham is for tryhards. Good luck to them, no skin off my nose.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:30 - May 19 with 1486 viewsdistortR

villa. local rivals are for hating, not backing. it's what they are there for.
Then I want them to lose all their best players, spunk their money on conner washington and return to their rightful place under us. And brentford to join them.
If fulham go up, i hope they sign terry so you lot see them for what they are.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:50 - May 19 with 1469 viewsLazyFan

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 13:58 - May 18 by MrSheen

I think you are correct. But this could be bad for us as they will sell Cairney and use the profits to raid us for Freeman. If they go up instead of Villa, then they will keep Cairney and Villa will buy Luongo.

I think we can afford to lose Luongo over Freeman, as Manning can slot into that role easier than Freeman's. But it is a close thing and I am sure others will want it the other way around.

This whole Tarquins vs Villans is what is commonly known as a disgusting dilemma :(

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:54 - May 19 with 1466 viewsrsonist

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:30 - May 19 by distortR

Then I want them to lose all their best players, spunk their money on conner washington and return to their rightful place under us. And brentford to join them.

They're not suddenly our sworn blood rivals because we happen to be in the same division for the first couple seasons in a generation or two. Even them being local is open to interpretation tbh.
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 17:32 - May 19 with 1452 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:30 - May 19 by distortR

Exactly!

Plus we've won two Wembley finals, they've won - count 'em - none. Let's keep it that way.

Get over the Terry thing. Make him the irrelevance he should be by ignoring him from now until eternity - unless he does come down the Bush a in a team again, of course.

All this patting Konk on the head nonsense can go too. Frankly, I prefer Switchingcodes, he/she's not after patronage, just giving a sometimes spikey, if idiotic, opinion on our rivalries.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 17:37 - May 19 with 1447 viewsizlingtonhoop

Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 16:54 - May 19 by rsonist

They're not suddenly our sworn blood rivals because we happen to be in the same division for the first couple seasons in a generation or two. Even them being local is open to interpretation tbh.

Hmmmm....

3 miles. An easy hour's walk.

What's your interpretation of 'local' then?
Who do we shout for in Villa/Fulham play-off?? on 17:43 - May 19 with 1444 viewswrinklyhoop

Frankly Villa. Far prefer an away day dahn Fulham to racist country Villa!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024