Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On going police incident in Gorseinon... 18:15 - Aug 17 with 4188 viewsJackfath

Any PS Gorseinon correspondents available to shed any further information on this incident?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/swansea-road-closed-police-deal-15

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:17 - Aug 17 with 4175 viewsDarran

Lifeys gone radio rental and is running around naked throwing mackerel at pedestrians.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:18 - Aug 17 with 4174 viewsAguycalledJack

I passed it about 4pm. There were 3 police cars and a white I think bmw with its windscreen caved in.
On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:23 - Aug 17 with 4139 viewsJackfath

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:18 - Aug 17 by AguycalledJack

I passed it about 4pm. There were 3 police cars and a white I think bmw with its windscreen caved in.

That doesn't sound good to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 4054 viewsjackharris

It is a hit and run, I have been told. Someone was seriously hurt and the air ambulance was needed.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 19:07 - Aug 17 with 3980 viewsjackharris

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 18:50 - Aug 17 by jackharris

It is a hit and run, I have been told. Someone was seriously hurt and the air ambulance was needed.

Car into pedestrian, possibly killed (rumours) women arrested in gorseinon. Car now in gorseinon bus station. From my sources...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 3791 viewsPhil_S

That Wales Online page is pathetic
On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:33 - Aug 17 with 3477 viewsjackforever

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 19:07 - Aug 17 by jackharris

Car into pedestrian, possibly killed (rumours) women arrested in gorseinon. Car now in gorseinon bus station. From my sources...

Tell us who your source is JH?
On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:36 - Aug 17 with 3458 viewsBrynCartwright

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 20:46 - Aug 17 by Phil_S

That Wales Online page is pathetic

Wales On Line is the shittest and slowest and most ad ridden site on the internet...officially.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Login to get fewer ads

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:43 - Aug 17 with 3438 viewsJacYJwc

Guy running down street threatening gf, ends up with gf running him over is what i’ve heard
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 23:43]
On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 3414 viewsjackharris

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:33 - Aug 17 by jackforever

Tell us who your source is JH?

I told Jackfath, you were the source in a private message chat I had about the incident.

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 01:36 - Aug 18 with 3313 viewsJack123

On going police incident in Gorseinon... on 23:36 - Aug 17 by BrynCartwright

Wales On Line is the shittest and slowest and most ad ridden site on the internet...officially.

Wales online are total kunts,their webshite is crap and so are they.!

libera nos a malo

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024