Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread 16:38 - Aug 18 with 43522 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 1:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 20 with 4286 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 13:06 - Aug 20 by Darran

I’ll tell you something you probably don’t know.

Brian Clough said to Carl after he’d been at Leeds for a few weeks, “if I’d known you were at the club son I’d never have signed Duncan McKenzie.”

Could Carl jump over more mini's?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:15 - Aug 20 with 4268 viewsDarran

Leeds legends.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 20 with 4261 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:11 - Aug 20 by builthjack

Could Carl jump over more mini's?

lol. Is there actuall footage of DM doing that?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:58 - Aug 20 with 4197 viewsbonymine

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 20 by Darran

Got a great (spooky really) story about a signed photo of Duncan McKenzie jumping over that mini from years ago ....

Quite a few years back DM was guest speaker at the Con Club in Gowerton and a signed, framed photo of him jumping over the mini was sold at Auction to somebody I didn’t know.

About 4/5 years later I was invited to a Hospitality Box at Elland Road to watch the Swans and in that box was yet ANOTHER signed photo of DM jumping over the mini so I remarked to the Box Owner that I had seen a similar signed photo a few years previously at the Gowerton Con Club.

Incredibly, the guy said that it was in fact THE SAME PHOTO from Gowerton as a friend of his had been there that night and bought it for him at that function ....incredible coincidence !!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 23:03 - Aug 20 with 4186 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 19:57 - Aug 20 by Muteswan

I was at that cup game in 1970, and I seem to remember when the ref sent Mel off, he pulled his shirt up and showed the ref a great big mark on his chest where Clarke had kicked him. Saying that, he laid Clarke out a treat. Great day out that. Nine hours to get to Leeds in the coach. 🙄
We’re gonna struggle tomorrow.

True story....i can see the challenge now, dirty fecker sniffer
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 23:04 - Aug 20 with 4182 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 20 by theloneranger

Tony Millington came back on the train with us.

Dont start....what happened on the train, stays on the train,
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 23:53 - Aug 20 with 4128 viewstheloneranger

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 23:04 - Aug 20 by swan65split

Dont start....what happened on the train, stays on the train,

😇 "Strangers on a Train".... 😁

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 08:34 - Aug 21 with 3900 viewsjacktar

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 20 by theloneranger

I was on that train as well and remember Tony Millington holding court to the fans with a girl on each arm if my memory serves me correctly. Bit of a lad was our Tony.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 8:35]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 08:42 - Aug 21 with 3883 viewsswan65split

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 20 by Darran

Theres something at the end of this clip Dar

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 08:59 - Aug 21 with 3870 views1964white

Get ready for some noise tonight you Swans fans. Not even long journeys on a Tuesday night stops our fans supporting Leeds even when we've been crap for the last fifteen years! We were abysmal last season but we still took 5,000 down to Fulham for a night match, a game we all knew we'd get hammered. Will miss Craven Cottage as it's a lovely old ground which has retained it's tradition.

Right time to get my skates on for the long journey
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 21 with 3794 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 08:59 - Aug 21 by 1964white

Get ready for some noise tonight you Swans fans. Not even long journeys on a Tuesday night stops our fans supporting Leeds even when we've been crap for the last fifteen years! We were abysmal last season but we still took 5,000 down to Fulham for a night match, a game we all knew we'd get hammered. Will miss Craven Cottage as it's a lovely old ground which has retained it's tradition.

Safe journey 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 10:53 - Aug 21 with 3709 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 08:59 - Aug 21 by 1964white

What do you want a fckn medal ?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 11:00 - Aug 21 with 3697 views34dfgdf54

Big percentage of the Leeds fans there tonight will be Welsh I reckon.

Not taking nothing away from your support mind you, massive club and all that jazz.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:02 - Aug 21 with 3592 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 11:00 - Aug 21 by 34dfgdf54

Big percentage of the Leeds fans there tonight will be Welsh I reckon.

Not taking nothing away from your support mind you, massive club and all that jazz.

Remember we smashed them 3.0 a few years back.. Was some disappointed swanea people at the stadium.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 3570 viewsjackharris

Noise maybe but 1 Song, they only have 1 bloody song!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:16 - Aug 21 with 3559 viewsjackharris

You are a 1 club city of just under 800,000 people. 5,000 at Fulham would be expected, especially with the tens of thousands of Yorkshire folk in London, originally from Leeds. You also still have a very big nationwide support from Fathers and now some of their sons who followed you in the 70’s.

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:45 - Aug 21 with 3498 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:11 - Aug 21 by jackharris

Noise maybe but 1 Song, they only have 1 bloody song!

Can you imagine if we had a song like that?

We d be a feckin laughing stock!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 21 with 3458 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:45 - Aug 21 by Lord_Bony

Can you imagine if we had a song like that?

We d be a feckin laughing stock!

Fckn bellends...it's all we'll hear from them tonight. So hope we can shut the fckers up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 13:36 - Aug 21 with 3352 viewsblaenaugwentjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 21 by sainthelens

Fckn bellends...it's all we'll hear from them tonight. So hope we can shut the fckers up.

I thought the support inside the ground was good for the Preston game, but we will need to take it up a notch or two tonight. Going to be a tough game for us. Coys
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 16:01 - Aug 21 with 3097 viewsTecmo

One positive, we have an extra day of rest on them. Should be hard for Leeds to play 90 minutes of full speed football early in the season with such short rest
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 21 with 3054 viewsAl_Bundy

Let me guess... "matching on together" ... just a hunch..
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 17:15 - Aug 21 with 2924 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:13 - Aug 21 with 2761 viewsairedale

Was he swinging himself up on the luggage racks?
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:47 - Aug 21 with 2637 viewsjasper_T

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 19:04]
The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:50 - Aug 21 with 2597 viewsangryjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Leeds United Match Thread on 18:47 - Aug 21 by jasper_T

[Post edited 21 Aug 2018 19:04]

5 a at the back by looks of it here we go again at home negativity get at them I say
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024