Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs man on loan? 11:37 - Aug 20 with 20956 viewsDaithejack

Coming here on loan according to Talk S#%t
https://talksport.com/football/efl/412930/tottenham-defender-cameron-carter-vick

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Spurs man on loan? on 11:11 - Aug 25 with 2682 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 11:04 - Aug 25 by costalotta

Ah ha. Cool. Will do that as always.

As it happens ... The south of Italy is where my family are from. Not far from Bari/Brindisi and Lecce. Trulis galore. It’s a lovely place and I like to get every few years. Are you on the Adriatic side ?

Enjoy the rest of your hols fella.

COYS!

I'm in Brindisi right now to pick up a car but staying on the other side in Porto Cesareo. Love it down here and Lecce is absolute top drawer.

Good man. Ciao 👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Spurs man on loan? on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 2569 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Spurs man on loan? on 08:16 - Aug 25 by TheResurrection

I think he just wants to try and fit in around here thus slags off his own countrymen.

But to answer your question, I was thinking Shakey could be a realistic option. He's clearly got the money from all his years dealing with big business and their mergers and acquisitions and he'd have us back on the straight and narrow immediately.

He's an expert on every matter there is, surprised he hasn't tabled an offer, the delinquent, paranoid fraud

I don't give a flying f*** about "fitting in" on this board, as I've regularly and consistently demonstrated over the last 4 years.

So blow me.

I'm just furious with the owners, and I've never given a flying f*** whether or not they are American.

Something I've also demonstrated consistently, as long as I have been here. I only care about the health and future of the club, and I don't give a crap if my specific opinions are unpopular (which they often are).

You should not try to explain me, thank you very much douchebag, and stick to subjects you know f*** all about. Doesn't sound like that's a long list, to be fair.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Spurs man on loan? on 12:50 - Aug 25 with 2546 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Spurs man on loan? on 02:44 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Who would you want them realistically replaced with?

Realistically being the key word.

I don't have any specific buyers in mind, but anyone who will commit to not having us FAR AND AWAY at the top of both our respective leagues in transfer surplus £ - two summers in a row - would be an improvement for me.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 12:56]

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Spurs man on loan? on 13:17 - Aug 25 with 2495 viewsairedale

Spurs man on loan? on 12:50 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

I don't have any specific buyers in mind, but anyone who will commit to not having us FAR AND AWAY at the top of both our respective leagues in transfer surplus £ - two summers in a row - would be an improvement for me.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2018 12:56]

The trouble is, we’re fans and judge with our hearts, whereas they are business people running a business.
Spurs man on loan? on 15:13 - Aug 25 with 2391 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Has been reported that Carter-Vickers is in the directors' box this afternoon.

POTY 2015

Spurs man on loan? on 17:09 - Aug 25 with 2322 viewsdobjack2

Spurs man on loan? on 13:17 - Aug 25 by airedale

The trouble is, we’re fans and judge with our hearts, whereas they are business people running a business.

Running that business into the ground.
Spurs man on loan? on 17:14 - Aug 25 with 2300 viewsjasper_T

Done deal.

Spurs man on loan? on 17:19 - Aug 25 with 2273 viewsdobjack2

Spurs man on loan? on 17:14 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Done deal.

Good.

All we need now is a starting central midfielder alongside Fer and a striker.
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs man on loan? on 18:30 - Aug 25 with 2117 viewsawayjack

Spurs man on loan? on 13:17 - Aug 25 by airedale

Running a business where income is from performances on the pitch. Selling assets off cheaply and slashing playing costs that impact performance is not running a business. A smart business wouldn’t sell its stock cheaply, close the factory, keep all the admin overheads high and somehow expect sales to increase.
Spurs man on loan? on 18:41 - Aug 25 with 2071 viewsawayjack

Spurs man on loan? on 17:14 - Aug 25 by jasper_T

Done deal.

Good news. CB is one area we’ve looked OK with Rodon and VDH so cover will allow them to recover and hopefully, unlike Ollie and Fer, have to play whilst injured.
Spurs man on loan? on 19:56 - Aug 25 with 1983 viewsLegend83

I thank yoooou.
Spurs man on loan? on 20:25 - Aug 25 with 1933 viewsJacket

What are the odds on him being the only new loan arrival?
Spurs man on loan? on 20:26 - Aug 25 with 1932 viewsjasper_T

Straight into the team for the Checkatrade at Stevenage?
Spurs man on loan? on 20:31 - Aug 25 with 1905 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nice little 6 minute feature on CCV from the USMNT.

POTY 2015

Spurs man on loan? on 20:38 - Aug 25 with 1888 viewsjasper_T

Needs some speech therapy.
Spurs man on loan? on 20:41 - Aug 25 with 1876 viewsFlashberryjack

Spurs man on loan? on 20:25 - Aug 25 by Jacket

What are the odds on him being the only new loan arrival?

After watching our powder puff midfield today, I would have thought the priority is to strengthen midfield first, that's the heart beat of any team.

Anyone that watched today's game would surely agree, but we're dealing with Sneaky Beaky here, so expect us to bring in a young goalkeeper with dreadlocks from Falkirk.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spurs man on loan? on 20:43 - Aug 25 with 1857 viewsjasper_T

Spurs man on loan? on 20:41 - Aug 25 by Flashberryjack

After watching our powder puff midfield today, I would have thought the priority is to strengthen midfield first, that's the heart beat of any team.

Anyone that watched today's game would surely agree, but we're dealing with Sneaky Beaky here, so expect us to bring in a young goalkeeper with dreadlocks from Falkirk.

We already signed a new goalkeeper last Monday.
Spurs man on loan? on 22:16 - Aug 25 with 1771 viewsairedale

Spurs man on loan? on 18:30 - Aug 25 by awayjack

Running a business where income is from performances on the pitch. Selling assets off cheaply and slashing playing costs that impact performance is not running a business. A smart business wouldn’t sell its stock cheaply, close the factory, keep all the admin overheads high and somehow expect sales to increase.

Right. You’re obviously a guy who, like the owners of the Swans, runs a £50 - £100 million turnover per annum business. Have you considered getting in touch with them and offering your expertise, just to get them up and running?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024