Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albania 00:59 - Nov 24 with 8202 viewsGiff

Brilliant trip as usual (apart from result), met lots of Swans fans .
Albania on 22:12 - Nov 24 with 2548 viewsbyron

Albania on 21:55 - Nov 24 by haxbyjack

No trouble whatsoever, great away trip with supporters of all clubs getting in fine.

everyone seems obcessed with interpreting one or two tweets as a return to the dark old days.

That’s what I heard. A group of bluebirds were enjoying themselves as u do, they saw another group, turns out they were 25 jacks who had made the trip. Being the only ones they saw, they were nice and friendly, we don’t want the bad old days back do we? I’m sure those jacks appreciated being treated like just fans and went home happy, as you say.

Benny

Albania on 23:00 - Nov 24 with 2528 viewslonglostjack

Albania on 22:12 - Nov 24 by byron

That’s what I heard. A group of bluebirds were enjoying themselves as u do, they saw another group, turns out they were 25 jacks who had made the trip. Being the only ones they saw, they were nice and friendly, we don’t want the bad old days back do we? I’m sure those jacks appreciated being treated like just fans and went home happy, as you say.

There’s lovely.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet they not only appreciated it but were very grateful too for being treated like fans. How old are you?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 23:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Albania on 04:44 - Nov 25 with 2477 viewsBluebird

Albania on 14:31 - Nov 24 by Loyal

I concur, 25 lads I know from Swansea all up for a good time, beers and etc ...
Cardiff lads seemed a bit full of themselves as they thought they were Cardiff, when they saw them as Jacks the friendly atmosphere returned, odd eh ?

#TogetherStronger
#WhenItCouldGoWronger

Your stories are getting worse 🤣
Should change your name to Jackanory or Tales of the unexpected.
Your making yourself look really silly with your make believe posts.
What next? Buses leaving Cardiff to watch the Swans haha
Stay of the drugs
Albania on 05:12 - Nov 25 with 2473 viewsScottishEddie

Albania on 12:46 - Nov 24 by jack_lord

Bols, it was your 6 fingered prix that wanted the together stronger just so you could make up more stories. None of us were happy only you lot but as usual rewriting history.

Mate let it go, you are in your 40s - no-one givesva f*ck about that bollocks anymore unless you are 15 or Tank and the boys!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Albania on 05:15 - Nov 25 with 2472 viewsScottishEddie

On a side note, Albania is a great country - Just don’t f*ck with the crazy ones in Soho!

Albania on 11:20 - Nov 25 with 2413 viewsjack_lord

Albania on 05:12 - Nov 25 by ScottishEddie

Mate let it go, you are in your 40s - no-one givesva f*ck about that bollocks anymore unless you are 15 or Tank and the boys!

It's not that mate. It is the cdif fans trying to make out that we are less than them.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Albania on 11:31 - Nov 25 with 2405 viewsBillyChong

Albania on 10:51 - Nov 24 by byron

Yeah together bollox only works when you lot were above us in the league, you are all happy then, now it’s back to square one, you hate everything Cardiff coz we get everything etc and we dont even notice you exist🤪

Coming from the most insignificant team in the premier league this season. Squad full of no marks and Gary Madine. Instantly forgettable.
Albania on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 2394 viewsLoyal

Albania on 05:12 - Nov 25 by ScottishEddie

Rest easy, life is about opinions, everyone has one, even you.
Well, when they make sense which is rare but your forgiven in a way.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Albania on 12:23 - Nov 25 with 2377 viewsbyron

Albania on 23:00 - Nov 24 by longlostjack

There’s lovely.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet they not only appreciated it but were very grateful too for being treated like fans. How old are you?
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 23:04]

I’m 46, why how old are, whilst we are asking child like questions, where Di you live?

Benny

Albania on 12:32 - Nov 25 with 2372 viewsLoyal

Albania on 11:20 - Nov 25 by jack_lord

It's not that mate. It is the cdif fans trying to make out that we are less than them.

The constant reinforcement of them going on and on about this should tell you all you need to know mate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Albania on 00:22 - Nov 26 with 2248 viewsScottishEddie

Albania on 12:23 - Nov 25 by byron

I’m 46, why how old are, whilst we are asking child like questions, where Di you live?

I’m 23 and live im the Uplands at the moment.

Albania on 07:54 - Nov 26 with 2203 viewsbyron

Albania on 00:22 - Nov 26 by ScottishEddie

I’m 23 and live im the Uplands at the moment.

You a student are you Eddie, and possibly Scottish? You should move east Eddie where the streets are paved with

Benny

Albania on 08:03 - Nov 26 with 2200 viewsjackal

Albania on 10:51 - Nov 24 by byron

Yeah together bollox only works when you lot were above us in the league, you are all happy then, now it’s back to square one, you hate everything Cardiff coz we get everything etc and we dont even notice you exist🤪

You don't even notice we exist?

Strange thing to say when you spend so much time on our forum.

You're obsessed with us ffs.
Albania on 09:13 - Nov 26 with 2167 viewsbyron

Albania on 08:03 - Nov 26 by jackal

You don't even notice we exist?

Strange thing to say when you spend so much time on our forum.

You're obsessed with us ffs.

That’s just me, I’m unique, I thought let’s build bridges. No one else cares about you over this way, the media, even your own councillors aren’t giving Swansea town enough attention as I often read whereas it’s all go8ng in here. I’m like a guru on here.

Benny

Albania on 09:46 - Nov 26 with 2158 viewsLoyal

Albania on 07:54 - Nov 26 by byron

You a student are you Eddie, and possibly Scottish? You should move east Eddie where the streets are paved with

Bullshit 😅🚮

Albania on 14:15 - Nov 26 with 2109 viewsbyron

Albania on 09:46 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Bullshit 😅🚮

I, I think I left myself open there🤷🏼‍♂️😂
Looks like Swansea is paved with traffic cones at the moment eh

Benny

Albania on 19:54 - Nov 26 with 2027 viewspencoedjack

Albania on 09:13 - Nov 26 by byron

That’s just me, I’m unique, I thought let’s build bridges. No one else cares about you over this way, the media, even your own councillors aren’t giving Swansea town enough attention as I often read whereas it’s all go8ng in here. I’m like a guru on here.

I’d try your own site to start building bridges

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/
Albania on 20:02 - Nov 26 with 2018 viewsbyron

Albania on 19:54 - Nov 26 by pencoedjack

I’d try your own site to start building bridges

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/

A father and son from Newport fighting on a bus I heard, very very strange place Newport. Luckily we have many decent fans who stepped in to stop it as they were flying down the m6.

Benny

Albania on 21:46 - Nov 26 with 1995 viewsLoyal

Albania on 20:02 - Nov 26 by byron

A father and son from Newport fighting on a bus I heard, very very strange place Newport. Luckily we have many decent fans who stepped in to stop it as they were flying down the m6.

A lot of jacks in Newport, can't be that strange, home of one of the best ever European alt rock venues as well at one point.

Albania on 10:15 - Nov 27 with 1866 viewsbyron

Albania on 21:46 - Nov 26 by Loyal

A lot of jacks in Newport, can't be that strange, home of one of the best ever European alt rock venues as well at one point.

Yes went there many times, there’s is more bluebirds in gwent these days than county I reckon.

Benny

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024