Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rain 11:22 - Dec 2 with 11971 viewsRibbleblue

Rain,Rain and more rain..Will match be on??
Rain on 20:14 - Dec 14 with 1532 views442Dale

Rain on 20:04 - Dec 14 by 100notout

no doubt?

Via the Trust.

Will check with them at their desk tomorrow.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rain on 20:29 - Dec 14 with 1463 viewssince58

Rain on 19:38 - Dec 14 by MoonyDale

Surely covers that cost so much to buy wouldn't be left out in the car park for every rodent in the area to make themselves at home in and have a good chomp on them?

Probably better than Yorkshire Street.
Rain on 14:28 - Dec 15 with 1146 views442Dale

Raised it at the Trust desk, they had a meeting at the club last night that’s worth a read https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/12/trust-meeting-with-club/

On the covers, they said some covers aren’t presently being used anymore due to their condition. I did point out that those remaining on the car park seem to include the inflatable plastic rollers. It’s a shame that we’re at a point where some covers that have been purchased in the past aren’t useful now, but hopefully lessons will be learnt. The Trust acknowledged the concerns and I’m sure they’ll correct anything of the above if there’s anything missed/incorrect.

Rain on 14:47 - Dec 15 with 1104 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rain on 14:28 - Dec 15 by 442Dale

Raised it at the Trust desk, they had a meeting at the club last night that’s worth a read https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/12/trust-meeting-with-club/

On the covers, they said some covers aren’t presently being used anymore due to their condition. I did point out that those remaining on the car park seem to include the inflatable plastic rollers. It’s a shame that we’re at a point where some covers that have been purchased in the past aren’t useful now, but hopefully lessons will be learnt. The Trust acknowledged the concerns and I’m sure they’ll correct anything of the above if there’s anything missed/incorrect.

Is the "condition" determined by the fact that the covers have been baking in the car park over the summer?

Surely they must have a bit of shelf live as covers for the covers.....or sell them to Accy?
Rain on 14:54 - Dec 15 with 1093 views442Dale

Rain on 14:47 - Dec 15 by Yorkshire_Dale

Is the "condition" determined by the fact that the covers have been baking in the car park over the summer?

Surely they must have a bit of shelf live as covers for the covers.....or sell them to Accy?

Raise it via the Trust, worth emailing them/asking at the Trust desk if you’ve any issues. As it states in the article, they will be having monthly meetings now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024