Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nante Payment 17:00 - Feb 6 with 14995 viewsblackflyingswan

Nante have asked why the first payment for Salas transfer fee has not been paid by Cardiff
Nante Payment on 11:56 - Feb 7 with 1771 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 11:38 - Feb 7 by Highjack

You mean why are football fans on a football forum discussing one of the biggest and most tragic football related stories in the world right now?

Yes I agree

But most posters on here are talking not about the tragedy but about the money part, in where they have no idea what they are talking about

I have read postings that Cardiff should have made proper arrangements which they did, but it was Sala that decided what he wanted to do

Nantes is not the most easiest place to get too

It would have meant getting him to Heathrow. Flying from there to Paris and by train or flight to Nantes

Sala unfortunately decided against those arrangements, but thats what Cardiff had arranged for him to do
Nante Payment on 12:10 - Feb 7 with 1749 viewsBastion_Booger

Grief doesn't pay the bills
Nante Payment on 12:48 - Feb 7 with 1709 views1983

Nante Payment on 12:10 - Feb 7 by Bastion_Booger

Grief doesn't pay the bills

And neither do cardiff city
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 12:48]

Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 1694 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 12:48 - Feb 7 by 1983

Tell me what bill Cardiff City hasn’t paid then

Or this is another flip of the tongue

A footballer has lost his life and we get stupid quips like yours

Pathetic
Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 1694 viewsWarwickHunt

Nante Payment on 11:56 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

Yes I agree

But most posters on here are talking not about the tragedy but about the money part, in where they have no idea what they are talking about

I have read postings that Cardiff should have made proper arrangements which they did, but it was Sala that decided what he wanted to do

Nantes is not the most easiest place to get too

It would have meant getting him to Heathrow. Flying from there to Paris and by train or flight to Nantes

Sala unfortunately decided against those arrangements, but thats what Cardiff had arranged for him to do

Cardiff arranged for him to fly from Nantes to Cardiff via Heathrow, Paris and Nantes?

They make Jenkins look almost competent.
Nante Payment on 13:25 - Feb 7 with 1651 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 by WarwickHunt

Cardiff arranged for him to fly from Nantes to Cardiff via Heathrow, Paris and Nantes?

I should have said that was for when he returned to Nantes after signing for Cardiff. But was trying to point out that it was not a straight forward journey from Cardiff to Nantes

They akso told him that they were prepared to pay for any commercial flight he wanted to take to get him back to Cardiff

There’s a lot more to come out of this tragedy, and it would be far better to wait until all the facts are known before throwing assertions I would say
Nante Payment on 13:31 - Feb 7 with 1636 viewsunion_jack

Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

Pathetic

What a load of cock!

This has nothing to do with the tragic death of a human being. This is to do with paying your bills.

None of us on here, and that includes you, have any idea of the contractual / insurance issues in this. But, it seems as though he signed for Cardiff therefore it’s their responsibility to pay up.

Personally, I hope they lose the whole £15m because I’m not their greatest fan!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nante Payment on 13:33 - Feb 7 with 1633 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 12:48 - Feb 7 by 1983

I tell you a club that didn’t pay their bills

Not just once but twice

And what club would that be

Swansea City
Login to get fewer ads

Nante Payment on 13:47 - Feb 7 with 1613 viewsjack247

Nante Payment on 13:33 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

I tell you a club that didn’t pay their bills

Not just once but twice

And what club would that be

Swansea City

You are using this tragedy to continue your strange vendetta against SCFC. If you want to come on here for bites, that’s up to you, but you should be ashamed of yourself for snide little digs on this particular thread.
Nante Payment on 14:20 - Feb 7 with 1585 viewsjasper_T

Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

Pathetic

Cardiff City haven't paid for Sala, whose transfer to them was completed days before his untimely death.
Nante Payment on 14:32 - Feb 7 with 1571 viewstheloneranger

Nante Payment on 12:56 - Feb 7 by WarwickHunt

In a roundabout way!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nante Payment on 15:24 - Feb 7 with 1527 viewsexhmrc1

None of the issues have anything to do with Nantes. They agreed a contract with Cardiff which needs to be honoured. The issues regarding insurance and issues with the agent or companies involved with in the flight are matters for Cardiff not Nantes.

Nothing alters the sadness of the circumstances of the death but they are issues for Cardiff and no one else.
Nante Payment on 16:02 - Feb 7 with 1476 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 13:47 - Feb 7 by jack247

You are using this tragedy to continue your strange vendetta against SCFC. If you want to come on here for bites, that’s up to you, but you should be ashamed of yourself for snide little digs on this particular thread.

Not ashamed at all

I was replying to a poster on his snide remark about paying bills

You knowwhat they say “that people living in glass houses, should never throw stones”
Nante Payment on 16:05 - Feb 7 with 1469 viewsjasper_T

Nante Payment on 16:02 - Feb 7 by valleyboy

Not ashamed at all

You knowwhat they say “that people living in glass houses, should never throw stones”

All the glass houses should be smashed.
Nante Payment on 16:20 - Feb 7 with 1455 viewsjack247

Not ashamed at all

That doesn’t surprise me
Nante Payment on 16:23 - Feb 7 with 1452 viewsymaohyd

Nante Payment on 18:51 - Feb 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What if Nantes have already allocated the money they had expected to receive by now? What if they have loans to repay, wages to pay, or need to pay for players they have bought?

They should be paid and Cardiff should await the results of investigations and the insurers decision. The fact they haven't paid suggests to me they are concerned their insurance, if they did have any at all, wont cover this.

Indeed.

I will be amazed if Cardiff will be able to claim on the insurance given the circumstances of the tragedy, that the plane legally should not have been flying at that time of night etc. The insurance will be null and void.

Nantes are aware of Cardiff's predicament and are therefore rightly asking for their money.

This was a story sadly that was waiting to happen.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Nante Payment on 16:59 - Feb 7 with 1406 viewsthornabyswan

Not ashamed at all

I remember having a chat with you at Sheffield Utd the game we lost 1.0 Ched Evans scored the winner for them
There were not many Swans there why did you switch teams seems hard to believe any proper Swans fan could support them.
Perhaps Chris will follow you one day.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Nante Payment on 18:09 - Feb 7 with 1345 viewsunion_jack

Nante Payment on 16:59 - Feb 7 by thornabyswan

I remember having a chat with you at Sheffield Utd the game we lost 1.0 Ched Evans scored the winner for them
There were not many Swans there why did you switch teams seems hard to believe any proper Swans fan could support them.

The difference being, and for all his idiosyncrasies Chris is a passionate supporter of the Swans unlike Valley Boy here.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nante Payment on 18:17 - Feb 7 with 1334 viewsOldjack

If they don't pay they'll get deducted points

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nante Payment on 18:33 - Feb 7 with 1309 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 16:59 - Feb 7 by thornabyswan

I’ve not switched to any team and perhaps one day I will go back and watch the Swans, albeit if they are only just in the Football League

But that will only be when they are truly run by a Swans supporting board. That thinks first in what they can do to help the Swan to survive and build from there.

Rather than the ones previously that fooled all of you in thinking they were Swans supporters and would never sell the Club

With all his faults. Give me Malcolm Struel any day. Even he was partly responsible for the Swans going into administration the first time as he though what was best for the club and to the City

Pity more of so called Swansea fans didn’t support the club then
Nante Payment on 11:53 - Feb 8 with 1130 viewsdobjack2

Nante Payment on 15:24 - Feb 7 by exhmrc1

None of the issues have anything to do with Nantes. They agreed a contract with Cardiff which needs to be honoured. The issues regarding insurance and issues with the agent or companies involved with in the flight are matters for Cardiff not Nantes.

Nothing alters the sadness of the circumstances of the death but they are issues for Cardiff and no one else.

Lawyers are involved so this is going to involve the fine print.

For example if he wasn’t registered with the premier league at the time of the accident because international clearance hadn’t come through what does that mean?

Also how did Sala and the pilot end up flying at that time, in that plane is question that needs to be answered in some detail.
Nante Payment on 11:56 - Feb 8 with 1120 viewsvalleyboy

Nante Payment on 14:20 - Feb 7 by jasper_T

Cardiff City haven't paid for Sala, whose transfer to them was completed days before his untimely death.

Actually Cardiff are not sure whether Sala is their player

Papers were placed with the Welsh FA on the Friday before the tragedy, but it’s possible that Sala hadn’t had international clearance to play for Cardiff

That’s why I said it would be better to wait for everything to come out before passing any criticism
Nante Payment on 13:49 - Feb 8 with 1042 viewsexhmrc1

I have just watched the Welsh news. Sala holding a Cardiff shirt with Choo at the Cardiff City stadium. Tan offering to pay to repatriate the body. What more evidence do you need they considered him their player. All they are trying to do is see if there is anyway they can wriggle out of paying the transfer fee.
Nante Payment on 14:26 - Feb 8 with 1006 viewsTenbySwan

If Cardiff are not paying as they are trying to find a dodge in the small print that they think will get them out of it, they had better tell their fans who have left tributes and those that are saying things like
'Once a bluebird, always a bluebird' etc.

How can he be a bluebird if they are trying to get out if paying for him?

At the moment, according to the Club hierarchy, they are grieving for a player that had not signed for them.
Pay up.

RIP Emiliano Sala.
Nante Payment on 15:25 - Feb 8 with 964 viewsLohengrin

Nante Payment on 14:26 - Feb 8 by TenbySwan

If Cardiff are not paying as they are trying to find a dodge in the small print that they think will get them out of it, they had better tell their fans who have left tributes and those that are saying things like
'Once a bluebird, always a bluebird' etc.

How can he be a bluebird if they are trying to get out if paying for him?

At the moment, according to the Club hierarchy, they are grieving for a player that had not signed for them.
Pay up.

RIP Emiliano Sala.

It’s more likely the insurance would not pay out until the death had been formally verified.

That sounds cold but it’s probably the case.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024