Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie 21:46 - Feb 13 with 4990 views34dfgdf54

Will get interest in the summer. Looked a different team when he come on.

Potter f*cked up again with Grimes left back, please can that stop. But one big positive was the impact Asoro made. Still just a kid with bundles of talent.
McBurnie on 11:07 - Feb 14 with 932 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie on 07:54 - Feb 14 by 34dfgdf54

I want a journalist to ask him about this Grimes situation. I want to know his reasoning. Like I said, at the start of the season I could see where he was coming from, but playing him left back when you have Naughton and Roberts on the pitch at the same time is crazy.

The squad is still four players short of a genuine promotion push in my opinion. Keeper, Left Back, Centre Midfielder and a Striker.

I'd keep John as I think he's a good squad player and sign someone who could hopefully go straight in, easier said than done I know. Desperate for a player in central midfield with a bit of physicality and as you said, a striker to compete with Oli. I made my feelings known on the keeper situation yesterday, Mulder doesn't give me any confidence, hesitant on crosses and has a poor kicking game.

I'm excited for next season already. What the Americans do in the summer could change that though. Interesting few months ahead.

Don't think a keeper is necessary when you look at who Leeds, Sheff Utd, West Brom etc. have had in goal. Tim Krul isn't what he used to be, either.

It's not a division of top class goalkeepers.
McBurnie on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 916 viewsbuilthjack

McBurnie on 10:43 - Feb 14 by _

Well Risca is saying something else.

Risca says he thinks he is injured.
That's different.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie on 11:51 - Feb 14 with 892 viewsjack247

CBR is a hard working, physical centre forward. He’s almost old school. He’s not particularly quick and he’s not particularly deft.

It looked like we were going for pace last night, reasonably enough given the way Bielsa presses and leaves gaps. Clearly it didn’t work and maybe having more of a focal point would have been a better option. If you want someone to burst onto a through ball, you pick McKay. If you want someone to give the centre backs a battle and chase everything down, you pick CBR.

Much like playing Grimes at LB, I probably wouldn’t have done it, but I can kind of see the logic.
McBurnie on 12:12 - Feb 14 with 862 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie on 10:43 - Feb 14 by _

Well Risca is saying something else.

I can't see it anywhere now but I'm sure I read Potter saying he wasn't fit and went off with cramp on Saturday.
McBurnie on 12:21 - Feb 14 with 847 viewsFireboy2

Not surprising to see T2C blaming GP again, trying to take the spotlight from who are really to blame.

He shuffled the pack last night imo to try different things for a game we were very unlikely to get a result from plus imo hes looking at (rightly so) to sundsys cup game.

Asoro and that Narsingh got minutes which is a plus point, hopefully routledge,dyer and fer will be fit for sunday which will make us big favourites to get into the last 8 and if we do a favourable draw could see us at wembley which will take the constant pain of what we are going through away for a while
McBurnie on 12:24 - Feb 14 with 842 views34dfgdf54

McBurnie on 11:07 - Feb 14 by jasper_T

Don't think a keeper is necessary when you look at who Leeds, Sheff Utd, West Brom etc. have had in goal. Tim Krul isn't what he used to be, either.

It's not a division of top class goalkeepers.

Leeds keeper was a clear weak link, so they strengthened with a keeper who has played first team football at Real Madrid.

Sam Johnstone at WBA kept more clean sheets than any other keeper last season. Raldolph I don't know alot about but is a full international and alot more experienced than what we have for example, although he was awful against Wales against at CCS.

I'm not convinved at all with either of our keepers, Mulder is petrified of crosses and we could possibly have an even younger back four next year if Naughton etc leave and Ollson is already pretty much gone, we need a stronger keeper imo.
McBurnie on 12:40 - Feb 14 with 830 viewsBarran

McBurnie on 12:21 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Not surprising to see T2C blaming GP again, trying to take the spotlight from who are really to blame.

He shuffled the pack last night imo to try different things for a game we were very unlikely to get a result from plus imo hes looking at (rightly so) to sundsys cup game.

Asoro and that Narsingh got minutes which is a plus point, hopefully routledge,dyer and fer will be fit for sunday which will make us big favourites to get into the last 8 and if we do a favourable draw could see us at wembley which will take the constant pain of what we are going through away for a while

Here he is newboy2
McBurnie on 12:49 - Feb 14 with 815 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie on 12:40 - Feb 14 by Barran

Here he is newboy2

Hi there Chris

You seem ok today

Bit quiet after yesterdays daily fails article
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie on 13:20 - Feb 14 with 797 views_

McBurnie on 12:49 - Feb 14 by Fireboy2

Hi there Chris

You seem ok today

Bit quiet after yesterdays daily fails article

That's not me and I don't know how many times I have to spell it out for you, or even worse, other people spelling it out for you like Phil, but I only post under one name. Always have, always will.

That maybe hard to believe for someone like yourself but that's your problem.

And quiet, what are you on about? If you're referring to yesterday's embarrassing press releases dragging our club through the dirt then I spoke with Phil and Ux quite a bit yesterday.

I'm not quiet just sad the way everything seems to be going and it's not helped with newbie fans like yourself who've never seen a day outside the top 2 divisions.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

McBurnie on 14:36 - Feb 14 with 757 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie on 13:20 - Feb 14 by _

That's not me and I don't know how many times I have to spell it out for you, or even worse, other people spelling it out for you like Phil, but I only post under one name. Always have, always will.

And quiet, what are you on about? If you're referring to yesterday's embarrassing press releases dragging our club through the dirt then I spoke with Phil and Ux quite a bit yesterday.

I'm not quiet just sad the way everything seems to be going and it's not helped with newbie fans like yourself who've never seen a day outside the top 2 divisions.

Fishing rod

Line

With a big gullible fish on the end
McBurnie on 15:10 - Feb 14 with 730 viewsmagicdaps10

He should have started one if Oli or CBR.
We needed someone to hold the ball up, without the physical presence, the ball was just coming straight back at us.

Potter gambled and it backfired.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

McBurnie on 16:39 - Feb 14 with 691 viewsnantywatcher

McBurnie on 09:33 - Feb 14 by _

Like Leon? Or Wyndham?

I take it you were there when Leon took over the reins? We got absolutely pulverised. Good players do not necessarily make good managers.
McBurnie on 21:22 - Feb 14 with 631 viewsSTID2017

McBurnie on 09:39 - Feb 14 by builthjack

What does he offer?

To go up against any side without a recognised striker was IMHO (and I do not claim to know better than Potter) seemed to be giving ourselves few options. One thing the young lad may have done is been at the back post to turn in the chance VDH missed.
Leeds weren't all that, although anyone watching the tv highlights would think different

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

McBurnie on 21:35 - Feb 14 with 621 viewsSTID2017

McBurnie on 09:03 - Feb 14 by nantywatcher

Good sensible post.
All these posters on here who believe they are better equipped than Potter to select our teams make me sick.

All football fans, all down the years, praise the manager when things go right and question it when things go wrong.
We paid our money to watch them last night and are entitled to our opinions.
It doesn't mean we think we know more than GP, but if you don't question things, then you don't learn

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

McBurnie on 21:59 - Feb 14 with 595 views_

McBurnie on 16:39 - Feb 14 by nantywatcher

I take it you were there when Leon took over the reins? We got absolutely pulverised. Good players do not necessarily make good managers.

It's alright to criticise a decision or two mate. You won't be any lesser of a fan or poorer an older footballer if you make a valid point.

By your flimsy reasoning managers are incapable of facking up - which is nonsense, sorry.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

McBurnie on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 581 viewsChief

McBurnie on 13:20 - Feb 14 by _

What saddens you as per your last paragraph if you don't mind me asking?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024