Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 27th March 20:56 - Mar 15 with 14454 viewsTwelveAngryMen

The Interim Board have tasked me with organising a fans forum to assist them with understanding our requirements as fans as we look forward and start planning for next season.

Ben Hatton, Michael Bolingbroke and myself are all confirmed to attend. If Ian Currie is available he will attend as well.

Topics under discussion will include season ticket pricing, travel, requirements of exiles, stand allocation, communication, community engagement, the appointment of an SLO and what can be done to deliver the best matchday experience.

The forum will be held at Rowley’s on Wednesday 27th March commencing at 7pm and will strictly be by invitation only. Non-alcoholic refreshments will be provided.

In order to make the discussion as productive as possible the number of attendees will be limited to 50 to include committee members from BST, BSA, The Muckers and representatives from BASIL, Yorkshire Seasiders, Leyland and Chorley and the TKs.

Having received feedback from those groups I have allocated the places available as follows —

BST/BSA/THE MUCKERS — 4 committee places each

BASIL / YORKSHIRE / LEYLAND AND CHORLEY AND TK’s - 2 committee places each.

In addition BST/BSA/THE MUCKERS will be able to nominate up to 4 additional members each.

I require names / addresses / ages for all attendees and also an indication as to whether (boycott period aside) they have been ST holders and if so for how long.

This information is only being sought for demographic purposes.

Assuming the committee members and general members allocation is fully subscribed that brings us to 32.

I am also going to allocate one place to a disability representative (I have asked Chris Beveridge to attend or nominate).

The remaining 17 places ( and any additional places that come available if any of the groups don’t use their full allocation ) will be made available to the general fan base whether affiliated to a particular group or not.

Assuming there is sufficient interest I will look to allocate fair share to U18’s and Seniors.

Anyone other than serving committee members of the above can email me on timfielding82@icloud.com providing the same information I seek of the fans groups nominations to register their interest in attending . If I am over-subscribed I will draw lots.

The deadline for nominations for the open places is Thursday next 7pm.

Hopefully I will see some of you at Burton tomorrow.

UTMP
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 20:58]

#footballfirst

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:05 - Mar 19 with 1186 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:57 - Mar 19 by Lala

I find it bloody disgraceful Jane.

Yes, was aware of it at the time. So i'll repeat it's wrong. Also whoever put up that tweet about at the bar, at the Doncaster match is in the wrong.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:06 - Mar 19 with 1184 viewsokeh_for_some

Fans Forum 27th March on 18:30 - Mar 19 by janegallagher

It’s a lot worse than that. That lad has endured some vile stuff he really has.

It’s sad that even on this board no one is bothered.

From what I can see the guy in question has done nothing more than try to watch his football team in peace. Too much of this faction and that faction. You can’t run a football club by consensus anymore than you can please everyone with Brexit. Too much interference will put off prospective owners. Leave it to the experts.
Fans Forum 27th March on 19:43 - Mar 19 with 1151 viewsstu

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:06 - Mar 19 by okeh_for_some

From what I can see the guy in question has done nothing more than try to watch his football team in peace. Too much of this faction and that faction. You can’t run a football club by consensus anymore than you can please everyone with Brexit. Too much interference will put off prospective owners. Leave it to the experts.

Perhaps they can brag about it at the fans forum I’m sure the interim board will be impressed.

Tangerine is the new black

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:45 - Mar 19 with 1147 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:43 - Mar 19 by stu

Perhaps they can brag about it at the fans forum I’m sure the interim board will be impressed.

Right Stu.

Perhaps 'having goes at shrooms' will be one of the proposals they'll ask the CAR to endorse.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:52 - Mar 20 with 1110 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

FAO TAM

Going to bump my own post on this thread, just in case you missed it, and also I'm not giving up on this, and I want to get this thread back on topic.

"Firstly, I agree with the the Forum and the way it's been organised (even if I share concerns about maybe a couple of individuals who might attend. However all fans pulling together and fresh start for all), for this first meeting. Well done to all those involved. But (and you know there would be a but....)....

I'd like the know the reasons why it won't be streamed. As both the Receiver and Board have mentioned "openness and transparency", streaming this would cover this, allowing as many fans as possible to see this in action. It also avoids the "Chinese Whispers" that will happen after the event, and any positive message the Club wants to send will be drowned out.

I could go on, but I think you could guess my other concerns. Seems like a missed opportunity to me".

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:57 - Mar 20 with 1102 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:52 - Mar 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

FAO TAM

Going to bump my own post on this thread, just in case you missed it, and also I'm not giving up on this, and I want to get this thread back on topic.

"Firstly, I agree with the the Forum and the way it's been organised (even if I share concerns about maybe a couple of individuals who might attend. However all fans pulling together and fresh start for all), for this first meeting. Well done to all those involved. But (and you know there would be a but....)....

I'd like the know the reasons why it won't be streamed. As both the Receiver and Board have mentioned "openness and transparency", streaming this would cover this, allowing as many fans as possible to see this in action. It also avoids the "Chinese Whispers" that will happen after the event, and any positive message the Club wants to send will be drowned out.

I could go on, but I think you could guess my other concerns. Seems like a missed opportunity to me".

I've slept on this and it's still bugging me this morning, so here goes.

Hannibal, your rant against Kophero is bang out of order and I, for one, am sick of your constant sniping against him, BasilRobbie, and Rot.

WTF is wrong with you man. Get a grip and get along with everyone.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:58 - Mar 20 with 1101 viewskophero

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:52 - Mar 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

FAO TAM

A welcome initiative, but can't see it adding much. The real value will be in people putting a full list of written questions in.
Fans Forum 27th March on 08:05 - Mar 20 with 1093 viewsHannibal

Fans Forum 27th March on 07:57 - Mar 20 by spell_chekker

I've slept on this and it's still bugging me this morning, so here goes.

Hannibal, your rant against Kophero is bang out of order and I, for one, am sick of your constant sniping against him, BasilRobbie, and Rot.

WTF is wrong with you man. Get a grip and get along with everyone.

Constant sniping??

What are you on about? Did you not read what I summarised from BRRs posts before drawing your conclusions? As I already said, kophero rarely posts on here. (I’m not exactly prolific either). That’s a fact even he admits. I have noticed, it’s not hard if you read, that he tends only to pop up when BRR is being particularly judgmental and superior and when he oversteps. From experience on AVFTT this is what tends to happen and there’s no doubt in my mind that pseudonyms are employed by BRR when he’s under pressure. All in my view of course.

As for Rottweilers, he’s stuck up for a bloke who does the stirring in the first place on more than one occasion, why he needs defending I have no idea.

Read the thread again and use some balance if you’re capable. I’m not going to be finger wagged at on here simply for sticking up for myself against basilrobbiereborn/his pseudonyms or his cronies. I don’t do things for no reason. However I have no idea why there’s a little cell on here that seems to think I do and the only reason for all this is your buddy. What does that mean? Put yourself in my shoes and try a bit of empathy before spitting your tea out in defence of your mate.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 8:28]

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum 27th March on 08:39 - Mar 20 with 1058 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 08:05 - Mar 20 by Hannibal

Constant sniping??

What are you on about? Did you not read what I summarised from BRRs posts before drawing your conclusions? As I already said, kophero rarely posts on here. (I’m not exactly prolific either). That’s a fact even he admits. I have noticed, it’s not hard if you read, that he tends only to pop up when BRR is being particularly judgmental and superior and when he oversteps. From experience on AVFTT this is what tends to happen and there’s no doubt in my mind that pseudonyms are employed by BRR when he’s under pressure. All in my view of course.

As for Rottweilers, he’s stuck up for a bloke who does the stirring in the first place on more than one occasion, why he needs defending I have no idea.

Read the thread again and use some balance if you’re capable. I’m not going to be finger wagged at on here simply for sticking up for myself against basilrobbiereborn/his pseudonyms or his cronies. I don’t do things for no reason. However I have no idea why there’s a little cell on here that seems to think I do and the only reason for all this is your buddy. What does that mean? Put yourself in my shoes and try a bit of empathy before spitting your tea out in defence of your mate.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 8:28]

There is no conspiracy Hannibal.

I've tried to get along with you and interact with you, I really have, but I think the other posters need to be backed on this now as it's more than likely got to the point where you're putting them off posting.

Do you always have to win? Quarrel with others? Find conspiracies?

In contrast, the people on here talk vaguely about their lives, passions, hobbies, their likes and dislikes, and a bit of football.

Fans Forum 27th March on 09:04 - Mar 20 with 1052 viewsLala

I think Spell has a point H.

You need to chill. We all have issues with avftt and certain situations but you seem paranoid and very angry the majority of the time.
It’s best to just try and let things go sometimes.

Nobody is here till mock you or invalidate your opinions, it doesn’t have to be a fight all the time when opinions differ.

Chill.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Fans Forum 27th March on 09:05 - Mar 20 with 1052 viewsHannibal

Fans Forum 27th March on 08:39 - Mar 20 by spell_chekker

There is no conspiracy Hannibal.

I've tried to get along with you and interact with you, I really have, but I think the other posters need to be backed on this now as it's more than likely got to the point where you're putting them off posting.

Do you always have to win? Quarrel with others? Find conspiracies?

In contrast, the people on here talk vaguely about their lives, passions, hobbies, their likes and dislikes, and a bit of football.

You’ve surprised me. So has ROTTWEILERS.

Project BRR is complete it seems. Banned me from AVFTT. Resulted in me coming here. Then he comes here too after a sabbatical because there’s nobody to wind up here and starts again with his games. Even though he can’t get me banned from here too he’s pushing me out by other means.

You know what mate? Enjoy yourself here. Enough is enough. If you can’t see the problem and be fair about it there’s clearly nothing I can write on here to change your mind.

I have tried and tried with BRR but he always returns to his default setting and so do I in the end. Infiltration complete!

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Fans Forum 27th March on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 1039 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fans Forum 27th March on 09:05 - Mar 20 by Hannibal

You’ve surprised me. So has ROTTWEILERS.

Project BRR is complete it seems. Banned me from AVFTT. Resulted in me coming here. Then he comes here too after a sabbatical because there’s nobody to wind up here and starts again with his games. Even though he can’t get me banned from here too he’s pushing me out by other means.

You know what mate? Enjoy yourself here. Enough is enough. If you can’t see the problem and be fair about it there’s clearly nothing I can write on here to change your mind.

I have tried and tried with BRR but he always returns to his default setting and so do I in the end. Infiltration complete!

This forum is like the pub snug. It's only natural any disharmony is going to be rounded on.

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fans Forum 27th March on 10:46 - Mar 20 with 1035 viewsLala

Fans Forum 27th March on 09:54 - Mar 20 by ROTTWEILERS

This forum is like the pub snug. It's only natural any disharmony is going to be rounded on.

Agree Rotts.

Nobody wants to gang up on anybody but the pull of this place is it’s stress free. You can have your opinions without being balled at.

It’s really not as you think H. It’s easier just to try and get along.

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:13 - Mar 20 with 1024 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 10:46 - Mar 20 by Lala

Agree Rotts.

Nobody wants to gang up on anybody but the pull of this place is it’s stress free. You can have your opinions without being balled at.

It’s really not as you think H. It’s easier just to try and get along.

Oh this is sad. You’re all a great bunch although brr doesn’t contribute match reports. Yes it’s been noted 🤨

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:44 - Mar 20 with 989 viewsImperial

Fans Forum 27th March on 11:13 - Mar 20 by janegallagher

Oh this is sad. You’re all a great bunch although brr doesn’t contribute match reports. Yes it’s been noted 🤨

Lest we forget this is too much like AFTT!!!

TAM you have always answered any questions I have put to you with honesty and humility and I wish you well in your endeavours.

Time for me to bow out.
Fans Forum 27th March on 19:57 - Mar 20 with 981 viewsLala

Everyone’s entitled to opinions Imp if expressed constructively.

All the best to you though, we don’t abuse flouncers on here

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:01 - Mar 20 with 976 viewsImperial

Fans Forum 27th March on 19:57 - Mar 20 by Lala

Everyone’s entitled to opinions Imp if expressed constructively.

All the best to you though, we don’t abuse flouncers on here

Haha that reminds me why I signed up in the first place.

All the best to you too.
Fans Forum 27th March on 20:04 - Mar 20 with 973 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:01 - Mar 20 by Imperial

Haha that reminds me why I signed up in the first place.

All the best to you too.

Good luck Imp.

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:10 - Mar 20 with 965 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:04 - Mar 20 by spell_chekker

Good luck Imp.

Sorry it hasn't worked out for you.

Bye Imp. Hope you change your mind.

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:17 - Mar 20 with 959 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:10 - Mar 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Bye Imp. Hope you change your mind.

crikey 😂😂. It’s nothing like avftt, how very dare you 😡
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:18]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:23 - Mar 20 with 954 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:17 - Mar 20 by janegallagher

crikey 😂😂. It’s nothing like avftt, how very dare you 😡
[Post edited 20 Mar 2019 20:18]

I'm a bit disappointed you feel like that Imp.

I always enjoyed your posts and hoped you'd contribute more.

The occasional thread here gets a bit heated.

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:26 - Mar 20 with 949 viewsjanegallagher

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:23 - Mar 20 by spell_chekker

I'm a bit disappointed you feel like that Imp.

I always enjoyed your posts and hoped you'd contribute more.

The occasional thread here gets a bit heated.

do you really think he’s left because of this thread yet used to post on avftt. Really?

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:30 - Mar 20 with 945 viewsspell_chekker

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:26 - Mar 20 by janegallagher

do you really think he’s left because of this thread yet used to post on avftt. Really?

I can't see the AVFTT comparison really but I suppose he had his reasons.

As Red says - hope you change your mind.

Fans Forum 27th March on 22:02 - Mar 20 with 926 viewsROTTWEILERS

Fans Forum 27th March on 20:30 - Mar 20 by spell_chekker

I can't see the AVFTT comparison really but I suppose he had his reasons.

As Red says - hope you change your mind.

Imp's just posted this forum's first flounce

🤣

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Fans Forum 27th March on 22:18 - Mar 20 with 915 viewsLala

Fans Forum 27th March on 22:02 - Mar 20 by ROTTWEILERS

Imp's just posted this forum's first flounce

🤣

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024