Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook bans... 14:03 - Apr 18 with 7783 viewscostalotta

So Facebook has banned EDL, BNP and Britain First.

Is this censorship or a welcome banning?
Facebook bans... on 09:17 - Apr 19 with 1629 viewsbluey_the_blue

Facebook bans... on 07:31 - Apr 19 by epaul

There's some miserable f*ckers around, if you don't like social media platforms don't f**cking use them then, personally I enjoy them, it ain't a crime

Social media is and always has been about gathering personal data by relying on the narcissism of people who truly believe everyone wants to know what they ate for breakfast.
Facebook bans... on 12:54 - Apr 19 with 1586 viewsHighjack

Facebook bans... on 21:13 - Apr 18 by exiledclaseboy

So you’ve come to the conclusion that social media is dominated by lefty types on the basis of a tiny percentage of social media activity highlighted in the media and/or otherwise on the internet?

Yes which is what I said originally. I don’t go on there much but that’s the impression I get. I might be wrong I probably am wrong because I don’t go on there much. I’m not sure what you’re arguing about.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Facebook bans... on 19:26 - Apr 19 with 1537 viewsexiledclaseboy

Facebook bans... on 12:54 - Apr 19 by Highjack

Yes which is what I said originally. I don’t go on there much but that’s the impression I get. I might be wrong I probably am wrong because I don’t go on there much. I’m not sure what you’re arguing about.

I’m not arguing about anything. Just enjoying your insistence that you hardly ever inhabit social media. Which is quite funny.

Poll: Tory leader

Facebook bans... on 21:01 - Apr 19 with 1499 viewsHighjack

Facebook bans... on 19:26 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

I’m not arguing about anything. Just enjoying your insistence that you hardly ever inhabit social media. Which is quite funny.

I honestly don’t. But I don’t have to have an account to comment on it. Just like I don’t have to watch Man City every week to know sterling is a cheating diving scumbag.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Facebook bans... on 22:07 - Apr 19 with 1478 viewsJack_Meoff

Absolutely welcome, we obviously need saving from ourselves.

Even better - the government is consulting on an Online Harms White Paper about regulating the internet.

Feel free to post your gratitude here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/online-harms-white-paper

It's absolutely fantastic that we have such caring, altruistic individuals that are making such an effort to keep our children safe. Our government is in control everyone, we can all sleep safely at night. Isn't it just swell?
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 22:14]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Facebook bans... on 15:59 - Apr 20 with 1425 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 14:38 - Apr 18 by costalotta

How are they criminals?

The point of protest is to get maximum coverage right? Therefore it was successful if it caused the disruption you speak of. Now, the disrupted (and wider audience) are a little more aware than they were before yeah? And that is a good thing right?

As for endangering lives...you obviously live a sheltered life in your bedroom, you ever been to London?

I know it can be a pain the proverbial but this was a just cause no doubt. And, some of the comms I've seen looked harmless.

Seven hundred criminals arrested as of today.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/climate-change-protesters-remain-out-in-fo

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Facebook bans... on 16:06 - Apr 20 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

Facebook bans... on 15:59 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seven hundred criminals arrested as of today.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/climate-change-protesters-remain-out-in-fo

Your definition of ‘criminal’ is interestingly flawed.

How many of the 700 have been charged?

How many of those charged have been found guilty of a criminal offence?
Facebook bans... on 16:16 - Apr 20 with 1402 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 16:06 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

Your definition of ‘criminal’ is interestingly flawed.

How many of the 700 have been charged?

How many of those charged have been found guilty of a criminal offence?

Twenty eight is the most recent number I can find in regards to how many have been charged.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/extinction-rebellion-latest-lond

Login to get fewer ads

Facebook bans... on 16:19 - Apr 20 with 1398 viewslondonlisa2001

Facebook bans... on 16:16 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Twenty eight is the most recent number I can find in regards to how many have been charged.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/extinction-rebellion-latest-lond

So on what basis did you describe there being over 700 criminals? The number was in the original article you linked - no need to find another one.

Were you just falsely accusing innocent people again? As you did when you accused left wingers of starting the Notre Dame fire a few days ago?
Facebook bans... on 16:25 - Apr 20 with 1391 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 16:19 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

So on what basis did you describe there being over 700 criminals? The number was in the original article you linked - no need to find another one.

Were you just falsely accusing innocent people again? As you did when you accused left wingers of starting the Notre Dame fire a few days ago?

Let's not go back to the Notre Dame thread. In that thread you falsely accused Darran of saying something he clearly never said.

I said maybe left wing protestors started the fire. It was a fair and logical theory considering they had been committing arson across Paris in the days, weeks and months before the Notre Dame fire.

I never said they definitely, absolutely started the fire. After reading around further I would also speculate Macron may have had something to do with it as the timing was fantastic for him. Hopefully the investigations can quickly rule out any foul play and the process of restoring it to its former glory, like what we saw with Coventry Cathedral, can begin.

Facebook bans... on 16:32 - Apr 20 with 1372 viewsHighjack

Facebook bans... on 16:25 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's not go back to the Notre Dame thread. In that thread you falsely accused Darran of saying something he clearly never said.

I said maybe left wing protestors started the fire. It was a fair and logical theory considering they had been committing arson across Paris in the days, weeks and months before the Notre Dame fire.

I never said they definitely, absolutely started the fire. After reading around further I would also speculate Macron may have had something to do with it as the timing was fantastic for him. Hopefully the investigations can quickly rule out any foul play and the process of restoring it to its former glory, like what we saw with Coventry Cathedral, can begin.

They didn’t light it but they tried to fight it.

Facebook bans... on 16:33 - Apr 20 with 1369 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 16:32 - Apr 20 by Highjack

They didn’t light it but they tried to fight it.

Let's hope the Eco criminals leave St Paul's alone.

Facebook bans... on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 1355 viewslondonlisa2001

Facebook bans... on 16:25 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nope I didn’t.

Anyway, now you’ve admitted you just made it up about left wing protestors in Paris, back to these climate change criminals.

On what basis did you claim there were over 700 ? Given you read and posted an article saying that only 28 have even been charged with anything let alone found guilty of a criminal offence.
Facebook bans... on 17:25 - Apr 20 with 1348 viewsexiledclaseboy

It’s a bit simplistic and reductive to classify the yellow vest movement in France as “left wing” anyway. I’m sure if you speak to many of them they’d be mortified at that description.

Facebook bans... on 17:39 - Apr 20 with 1324 viewsUxbridge

Facebook bans... on 17:25 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

It’s a bit simplistic and reductive to classify the yellow vest movement in France as “left wing” anyway. I’m sure if you speak to many of them they’d be mortified at that description.

Weren't there very well publicised rucks between the left and right wing branches a few weeks ago?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Facebook bans... on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1324 viewsgetcarter

Facebook bans... on 17:25 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

I was given a leaflet at yesterday's game stating the far left local stand up to racism group made allergations of racism towards a group of Swans fans that work with the local homeless.
Facebook bans... on 17:45 - Apr 20 with 1322 viewsexiledclaseboy

Facebook bans... on 17:40 - Apr 20 by getcarter

I was given a leaflet at yesterday's game stating the far left local stand up to racism group made allergations of racism towards a group of Swans fans that work with the local homeless.

That’s interesting.

Facebook bans... on 18:17 - Apr 20 with 1293 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 17:07 - Apr 20 by londonlisa2001

Nope I didn’t.

Anyway, now you’ve admitted you just made it up about left wing protestors in Paris, back to these climate change criminals.

On what basis did you claim there were over 700 ? Given you read and posted an article saying that only 28 have even been charged with anything let alone found guilty of a criminal offence.

Yes you did. In the thread you said:

"It’s fine - apparently Darran knows some people who will make it better than it was"

I have meticulously looked through each of Darran's posts in that thread preceding that comment and I cannot see him claim to know people who can restore it to a state better than it was before.

Facebook bans... on 18:19 - Apr 20 with 1284 viewsDarran

Facebook bans... on 18:17 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"It’s fine - apparently Darran knows some people who will make it better than it was"

I have meticulously looked through each of Darran's posts in that thread preceding that comment and I cannot see him claim to know people who can restore it to a state better than it was before.

I can confirm that I don’t know any people will make it better.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Facebook bans... on 18:39 - Apr 20 with 1271 viewslondonlisa2001

You should have looked harder.

He stated quite clearly that it will be restored and be better than it was previously. And when I queried that with him, he told me to ask the people who’d restored York Minster, Windsor Castle and, somewhat ludicrously, the Gwyn Hall.

Just a few posts before you falsely accused people of arson because you don’t like their politics.

Are you saying he made that up? That he’d had no conversations with them and, therefore, his initial comment was utter nonsense based on no knowledge whatsoever?

Now, about those 700 criminals. Your keep missing that point.
Facebook bans... on 18:45 - Apr 20 with 1266 viewsexiledclaseboy

Couldn’t have been that meticulous, Dwighty. On the third post on that thread my good chun Darran said this:

“It’ll be restored to better than what it was before.
No biggie.”

Quick, have a look before he edits it.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/240199/notre-dame/#0

Edit: I see the semantical argument is whether Darran knows any architects with experience of restoring old cathedrals. How silly of me.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 18:51]

Facebook bans... on 18:52 - Apr 20 with 1251 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Facebook bans... on 18:45 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

Couldn’t have been that meticulous, Dwighty. On the third post on that thread my good chun Darran said this:

No biggie.”

Edit: I see the semantical argument is whether Darran knows any architects with experience of restoring old cathedrals. How silly of me.

He said it will be restored to better than it was before. He never said he knew the people who would restore it.

I know that if my washing line was damaged it would be restored better than it was before. It doesn't mean I know the people who would restore it.

Facebook bans... on 18:57 - Apr 20 with 1244 viewslondonlisa2001

Facebook bans... on 18:52 - Apr 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He said it will be restored to better than it was before. He never said he knew the people who would restore it.

I know that if my washing line was damaged it would be restored better than it was before. It doesn't mean I know the people who would restore it.

He gave a list of the projects that the people he was saying will restore it to better than it was had previously completed.

That’s the equivalent of you saying ‘the people who did Darran’s washing line will make mine better than it was before’.

That absolutely implies knowledge of the people. It doesn’t imply friendship. But then I didn’t say ‘Darran has some friends who will restore it better than it was before’.

Now. Those 700 criminals Dwight.
Facebook bans... on 19:24 - Apr 20 with 1224 viewsDarran

Facebook bans... on 18:45 - Apr 20 by exiledclaseboy

No biggie.”

I don’t know the people that are going to do it though you cock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024