Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) 13:03 - Jun 7 with 72203 viewsgandhiaber

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 08:40 - Jun 10 with 4289 viewsThrasher6

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 05:53 - Jun 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Agreed. For some the jury may be out but to be fair he’s actively looking to get the fans on board and to overcome the toxic disconnect that’s become prevalent since our relegation last year.

Two good signs, firstly he’s trying hard to put us all in the picture regarding the finances and has come out and said there’s not going to be a fire sale. Secondly he didn’t just let Dan James go for next to nothing a la Petty with Stuart Roberts. 18 million potentially is a great deal with 15 million up front a sign of a tough negotiator.

The proof of the pudding will come whenever the Ayews and Borja leave permanently. A good positive statement of intent then and some wise player acquisitions should be enough to silence the doubters. A fire fighter he may be but first and foremost he’s a football man who wants a club on his watch to succeed. On the face of it I’ll stick my neck out and say that in our position he’s the best appointment the Americans could have made. Here’s hoping that he takes the club forward.

Agree...very good post.

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 09:20 - Jun 10 with 4143 viewsnantywatcher

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 08:40 - Jun 10 by Thrasher6

Agree...very good post.

[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 9:30]
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:24 - Jun 10 with 3896 viewsandypitt56

So much negativity.. The fact Leon and Curt have had a say on who to appoint is a good enough seal of approval for me. Better than Jenkins flipping a coin on who he thinks is a best manager. Most of the other names were very uninspiring I'm all for a left field appointment as it has worked for us in the past! As someone else has said I wouldn't have been happy with MH's b1tch or Adkins (average at best).
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:40 - Jun 10 with 3825 viewsHeadmaster

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:43 - Jun 10 with 3808 viewsThrasher6

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:40 - Jun 10 by Headmaster

Brilliant...all we need is those idiots sticking their oar in...they'll probably wait to see what Oprah thinks...
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 11:28]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:45 - Jun 10 with 3802 viewsDevz00

Not sure if all the negative comments on his old man is just based around him being a scummer or his refereeing history?
But I worked in Tesco as a student and once he knew I was a Jack he used to speak to me every week when he came in. He was always genuinely tidy and made the effort to talk football etc. Just had a bit of banter about the rivalry and told me some stories about him reffing us. Tidy bloke in my book, apart from the club he supports.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 11:07 - Jun 10 with 3688 viewsjack247

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 10:40 - Jun 10 by Headmaster

Who else is in the final three?
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 11:08 - Jun 10 with 3679 viewsandypitt56

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 11:07 - Jun 10 by jack247

Think it is Toshack and Appleton from what i have seen but not 100%. Not sure anyone really knows.
Login to get fewer ads

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 11:37 - Jun 10 with 3544 viewsicecoldjack

Not sure but the yanks know them as cheaper and cheapest .
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 11:38 - Jun 10 with 3536 viewssainthelens

Joe Pasquale surely.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 10 with 3418 viewsAustinIsOurHero

General consensus is Cooper, Toshack & Appleton.
Nixon still thinks Eustace is in with a shout.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:11 - Jun 10 with 3374 viewsBadlands

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 10 by AustinIsOurHero

The more I read about Cooper the less I like.
I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a Welsh Bob Bradley.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2019 12:12]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:16 - Jun 10 with 3345 viewsDevz00

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:01 - Jun 10 by AustinIsOurHero

Wales Online reckon Eustace and Bowen were in a 'final five'.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:19 - Jun 10 with 3331 viewsHeadmaster

I still can't believe how poor the names are. Over 60 applications "from around the world" according to Birch and this is the best they can do.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:20 - Jun 10 with 3329 viewsThornburyswan

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:16 - Jun 10 by Devz00

Wales Online reckon Eustace and Bowen were in a 'final five'.

Bookies odds would suggest a final 3 of Cooper, Toshack & Eustace for whatever that's worth.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 10 with 3195 viewswaynekerr55

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 14:43 - Jun 7 by WarwickHunt

I wish Llorente would hurry up and get his coaching badges...

I never had you down as a metropolitan metrosexual, Warwick

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:15 - Jun 10 with 2998 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 10 by waynekerr55

Purely aesthetic, Wayne.
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:21 - Jun 10 with 2955 viewsNeath_Jack

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:19 - Jun 10 by Headmaster

I still can't believe how poor the names are. Over 60 applications "from around the world" according to Birch and this is the best they can do.

Who was you expecting?

We're just a run of the mill championship side now, with big financial constraints.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:26 - Jun 10 with 2924 viewslondonlisa2001

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 12:43 - Jun 10 by waynekerr55

Impossible to spend all that time in Sheen Waitrose without it rubbing off...
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:39 - Jun 10 with 2846 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:26 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

Impossible to spend all that time in Sheen Waitrose without it rubbing off...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/of-the-most-middle-class-things-overheard-at-w

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/03/22/45-things-overheard-in-waitrose-thatll-make
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:47 - Jun 10 with 2785 viewslondonlisa2001

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:39 - Jun 10 by WarwickHunt

https://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/of-the-most-middle-class-things-overheard-at-w

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/03/22/45-things-overheard-in-waitrose-thatll-make

“Ever since they started to offer free coffee in here it has been like a bloody soup kitchen.“

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:05 - Jun 10 with 2531 viewsBanosswan

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 13:47 - Jun 10 by londonlisa2001

“Ever since they started to offer free coffee in here it has been like a bloody soup kitchen.“

What cracked me up in Waitrose was the Waitrose essentials Ardennes pâté!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:14 - Jun 10 with 2472 viewslondonlisa2001

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:05 - Jun 10 by Banosswan

What cracked me up in Waitrose was the Waitrose essentials Ardennes pâté!

I still laugh at the Waitrose Essentials Brioche!
Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:31 - Jun 10 with 2418 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:51 - Jun 10 with 2317 viewsWarwickHunt

Steve Cooper will be announced shortly (n/t) on 15:31 - Jun 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Trofi wives.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024