Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris bloody Johnson 11:59 - Jun 12 with 4776 viewsHannibal

I have just had the misfortune of watching him launching his campaign.

Oh my word.

Wholly bereft of ideas of how to actually get anything sorted out. No detail to anything. Unable to answer a straight question. Talked up free market economics and defended the financial services industry, (London’s that is of course). Talks in sound bites. Oafish I’ll informed chancer who in turn talks about Corbyn as a ‘danger to our way of life’.

You’re the danger Boris. The only redeeming factor he has is that can be funny. But do we want a fat Aryan comedian with a silver spoon up his rectum running the country? I’ll guarantee one thing. He will widen divisions in society and spur on the right wing extremists in his wake.

If this guy is the answer we’re asking the wrong questions.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:50 - Jun 18 with 923 viewsLala

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:46 - Jun 18 by spudgun

Stewart`s body language was really bad; he was often slumped and looking at the floor when the camera was off him. He was probably thinking "what am I doing with these f***wits."

Should join the LibDems.

By the way, I`ve been rather busy lately, is Chuka Umunna still there?

Rory comes across decent. It isn’t all lost. He will have all the remainers votes in the next round and maybe some more after tonight.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 923 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:46 - Jun 18 by spudgun

Stewart`s body language was really bad; he was often slumped and looking at the floor when the camera was off him. He was probably thinking "what am I doing with these f***wits."

Should join the LibDems.

By the way, I`ve been rather busy lately, is Chuka Umunna still there?

Think he's joining the SNP next. It's a bit like doing the music festivals during the summer, except he's doing political parties.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:55 - Jun 18 with 915 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:51 - Jun 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Think he's joining the SNP next. It's a bit like doing the music festivals during the summer, except he's doing political parties.

Lala

Think the most he'll get is about 60 - 65 MPs. He'd be lucky to get 10% of the members vote if by some miracle he made the final two.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:00 - Jun 18 with 914 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:51 - Jun 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I`m afraid all is lost Lala. Johnson is a racing certainty to be next PM and will be exposed as a snake oil salesman without any snake oil - totally bereft of a plan.

And we are so broken politically that Conservative MPs who probably can`t stand him and know he is a shill, are rallying behind him for self-preservation. And they are upholding the pretence of the ridiculous notion that he can renegotiate a workable exit deal by October 31st.

Weather`s been nice though...
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 22:03]
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:11 - Jun 18 with 910 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:00 - Jun 18 by spudgun

I`m afraid all is lost Lala. Johnson is a racing certainty to be next PM and will be exposed as a snake oil salesman without any snake oil - totally bereft of a plan.

And we are so broken politically that Conservative MPs who probably can`t stand him and know he is a shill, are rallying behind him for self-preservation. And they are upholding the pretence of the ridiculous notion that he can renegotiate a workable exit deal by October 31st.

Weather`s been nice though...
[Post edited 18 Jun 2019 22:03]

Don't really matter what they promise at the moment as it still wont change the main problems of

a) Still got a hung parliament

b) None of the pledges they are making are in the last manifesto

They know that. They are just trying to court the support of the 100,000 or so members. (and 313 MPs).

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:19 - Jun 18 with 904 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:11 - Jun 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Don't really matter what they promise at the moment as it still wont change the main problems of

a) Still got a hung parliament

b) None of the pledges they are making are in the last manifesto

They know that. They are just trying to court the support of the 100,000 or so members. (and 313 MPs).

Oops

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:29 - Jun 18 with 893 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:19 - Jun 18 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Oops

Over the two debates we now all know that the Gove was adopted, Hunt has a Brazilian wife, and Javid has a dog called Bayley.

We know, because they told us at every opportunity - whilst resolutely trying to avoid giving answers that would show them as the intellectually challenged lightweights they really are...
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:33 - Jun 18 with 890 viewsLala

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:29 - Jun 18 by spudgun

Over the two debates we now all know that the Gove was adopted, Hunt has a Brazilian wife, and Javid has a dog called Bayley.

We know, because they told us at every opportunity - whilst resolutely trying to avoid giving answers that would show them as the intellectually challenged lightweights they really are...

I thought Hunt had a Chinese wife 🤔 that’s me lost already!

Login to get fewer ads

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 09:45 - Jun 19 with 869 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 22:33 - Jun 18 by Lala

I thought Hunt had a Chinese wife 🤔 that’s me lost already!

You may be right Lala, I may have been hallucinating at the surreality of it all; although I`m sure Hunt has mentioned `Brazilian` a lot....
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 11:28 - Jun 19 with 867 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 09:45 - Jun 19 by spudgun

You may be right Lala, I may have been hallucinating at the surreality of it all; although I`m sure Hunt has mentioned `Brazilian` a lot....

Yeah, she's Chinese, but he did get her nationality wrong earlier this year.

Round 3 tonight, whoever comes last gets the boot.

Final Round 4 tomorrow, top two go forward to the membership to vote on.

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 19 with 857 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 11:28 - Jun 19 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Yeah, she's Chinese, but he did get her nationality wrong earlier this year.

Round 3 tonight, whoever comes last gets the boot.

Final Round 4 tomorrow, top two go forward to the membership to vote on.

Round 3 Results

Boris Johnson — 143

Jeremy Hunt — 54

Michael Gove — 51

Sajid Javid — 38

Rory Stewart — 27 - KNOCKED OUT

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 19:35 - Jun 19 with 854 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 18:42 - Jun 19 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Round 3 Results

Boris Johnson — 143

Jeremy Hunt — 54

Michael Gove — 51

Sajid Javid — 38

Rory Stewart — 27 - KNOCKED OUT

Sorry, it is Dominic Raab`s wife who is Brazilian apparently.

It is difficult to keep concentration levels high when in a Brexit induced coma, whilst identikit politicians try to invent an air of normality or an interesting hinterland.

They do tend to meld into one insincere, hubristic glob of self-aggrandisement...
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 12:21 - Jun 20 with 844 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 19:35 - Jun 19 by spudgun

Sorry, it is Dominic Raab`s wife who is Brazilian apparently.

It is difficult to keep concentration levels high when in a Brexit induced coma, whilst identikit politicians try to invent an air of normality or an interesting hinterland.

They do tend to meld into one insincere, hubristic glob of self-aggrandisement...

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 13:12 - Jun 20 with 837 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 12:21 - Jun 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Here are the full results of the fourth ballot.

Boris Johnson - 157 votes

Michael Gove - 61 votes

Jeremy Hunt - 59 votes

Sajid Javid - 34 votes - Out

Two ballot papers were spoilt out of 313

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 18:44 - Jun 20 with 831 viewsLala

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 13:12 - Jun 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Here are the full results of the fourth ballot.

Boris Johnson - 157 votes

Michael Gove - 61 votes

Jeremy Hunt - 59 votes

Sajid Javid - 34 votes - Out

Two ballot papers were spoilt out of 313

Foregone conclusion 🤔

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 19:53 - Jun 20 with 823 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 18:44 - Jun 20 by Lala

Foregone conclusion 🤔

Boris Johnson - 160

Jeremy Hunt - 77

Michael Gove - 75 - KNOCKED OUT

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:07 - Jun 20 with 818 viewsImperial

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 19:53 - Jun 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Boris Johnson - 160

Jeremy Hunt - 77

Michael Gove - 75 - KNOCKED OUT

That's it then the worst political leaders in parliamentary history.

The most inept MP's and guess what the most divided country.

It is time for change. Parliament needs reform now.
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 20 with 816 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:07 - Jun 20 by Imperial

The revolution starts at closing time!!
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:14 - Jun 20 with 813 viewsLala

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:07 - Jun 20 by Imperial

Agree with that Imp. Bloody shambles.

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:15 - Jun 20 with 812 viewsImperial

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:09 - Jun 20 by spudgun

The revolution starts at closing time!!

After lock in Spud.

Some traditions ARE worth observing.
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 20 with 810 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:14 - Jun 20 by Lala

Agree with that Imp. Bloody shambles.

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:49 - Jun 20 with 803 viewsspudgun

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:18 - Jun 20 by BringBackTheRedRoom

I would love to know the two Conservative MPs who managed to spoil their ballot paper.

Obviously one was Grayling....
Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 20 with 801 viewsLala

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:49 - Jun 20 by spudgun

I would love to know the two Conservative MPs who managed to spoil their ballot paper.

Obviously one was Grayling....

Boris bloody Johnson on 21:47 - Jun 21 with 790 viewsHannibal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Hmmm

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 21:48 - Jun 21 with 788 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Boris bloody Johnson (n/t) on 20:53 - Jun 20 by Lala

Police were called to the London home of Boris Johnson and his partner on Friday morning - after a neighbour reportedly heard a loud argument.

The Guardian reported Carrie Symonds could be heard telling Mr Johnson to "get off me" and "get out of my flat".

The Metropolitan Police told the BBC it "spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well".

In a statement, it said "there was no cause for police action". A spokesman for Mr Johnson said "no comment".

The Guardian reported a neighbour had told the newspaper they heard a woman screaming followed by "slamming and banging".

The paper said the neighbour was inside their own flat when they recorded the alleged altercation.

It said in the recording - heard by the Guardian, but not by the BBC - Mr Johnson could be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling the woman to "get off my laptop" before there was a loud crashing noise.

Ms Symonds is allegedly heard saying the MP had ruined a sofa with red wine: "You just don't care for anything because you're spoilt. You have no care for money or anything."

'No offences or concerns'
In a statement, the Metropolitan Police said: "At 00:24hrs on Friday, 21 June police responded to a call from a local resident in the SE5 area of Camberwell.

"The caller was concerned for the welfare of a female neighbour.

"Police attended and spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well. There were no offences or concerns apparent to the officers and there was no cause for police action."

Mr Johnson is the favourite to succeed Theresa May as Conservative leader and the UK's next prime minister.

The former foreign secretary and Mayor of London is in a run-off with Jeremy Hunt, with Tory party members set to vote over the next month.

Mr Johnson came top in a ballot of Tory MPs on Thursday. The first hustings of the second phase of the leadership campaign takes place on Saturday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024