Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON 21:27 - Jul 23 with 6720 viewsjedmo_jack

0-2
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:26 - Jul 24 with 1018 views34dfgdf54

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:20 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Time to make him captain imo

Nothing wrong with handing out a bollocking on a football field.

It seems some PS posters would burst into tears if they had a Tony Adams or Roy Keane type character as a skipper in a team they played for

Connor Roberts Captain?

Bloody hell it’s not often I disagree with you but this I couldn’t more. The b0llocking in question I thought was justified from what I saw but he does come across as a bit of a tw*t, it gripes me more when he’s not even very good.
GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 963 viewsBadlands

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:20 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Time to make him captain imo

Nothing wrong with handing out a bollocking on a football field.

It seems some PS posters would burst into tears if they had a Tony Adams or Roy Keane type character as a skipper in a team they played for

Roberts captain!!!!!!!
Abusing people isn't leadership it's bullying. Roberts was way out of order and in my book that excludes him from captaincy.
If one stray pass (which looked to be as much about Byers and Asosro not reading each other) is an excusable event for Roberts, who was barely in the games, who himself misplaced passes, often can't get back to defend after taking the ball up-field and routinely hits row Z for ripping into a player effing and blinding in the process there is something seriously wrong with football.
Roberts needs to shut up and concentrate on his own game. This has crept in since he went of to the Wales camp and Hoorn has shut him up a few times in league games.
He has a long, long way to go before he has any right to criticise others.
I've played with people like him and they are either sorted out quickly or team moral is destroyed.
Captain, jeeeeez.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 19:05 - Jul 24 with 952 viewsSwanseaman

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 18:53 - Jul 24 by Badlands

Roberts captain!!!!!!!
Abusing people isn't leadership it's bullying. Roberts was way out of order and in my book that excludes him from captaincy.
If one stray pass (which looked to be as much about Byers and Asosro not reading each other) is an excusable event for Roberts, who was barely in the games, who himself misplaced passes, often can't get back to defend after taking the ball up-field and routinely hits row Z for ripping into a player effing and blinding in the process there is something seriously wrong with football.
Roberts needs to shut up and concentrate on his own game. This has crept in since he went of to the Wales camp and Hoorn has shut him up a few times in league games.
He has a long, long way to go before he has any right to criticise others.
I've played with people like him and they are either sorted out quickly or team moral is destroyed.
Captain, jeeeeez.

excellent post Badlands. exactly as i saw it. if CR has not made any bad passes, or kicked it into row z instead of at the goal, then fair enough, but we know that's not the case.

he seemed to single asoro out to me, because he wasn't shouting at anyone else who made errors.

it definitely isn't good for moral, and when you have someone trying to bully players into playing better, it can ruin a good team morale, soon enough everyone is shouting and arguing, and it becomes pathetic.

i hate the roy keene type of player, give asoro the support and help he needs to improve his game, and soon enough he will be flying, does CR want that or not?

and is Cr going to do that to any other youngster that plays in the team who makes a mistake, to me it's like a bad virus that could spread negativity throughout the team. I hadn't seen anything like this in any of the other friendlies, and there has been all sorts of errors made but no one has reacted like CR did toward asoro last night.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 20:54 - Jul 24 with 891 viewsTNT

GOAL THE LESSER SPOTTED BORJA BASTON on 11:34 - Jul 24 by nantywatcher

Didn't hear what CR said but it was an absolutely diabolical attempted pass back by Asora and deserved admonishment

Agree

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024