Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MK Dons Predictions 06:40 - Sep 11 with 999 viewsspell_chekker

Team / Score / Attendance

Team: I'm more about trying to second guess Grayson at the moment rather than say what team I'd prefer personally. I don't know all the players well enough for that yet. Grayson made some comments about the defence after the Coventry match so I think Heneghan will be coming in. More than likely in place of Turton but possibly Edwards.

Thompson will be coming back from international duty to reclaim his place. Will Grayson drop an attacker of a midfielder? I think he'll drop guy but would like to see him leave Nuttall out instead.

Alnwick
Heneghan, Tilt, Edwards
Feeney, Guy Spearing, Thompson, Husband
Kaikai, Gnanduillet

Score: We desperately need a win. 2-0 win for us - clean sheet.

Attendance: I've not the foggiest how many MK Dons would be likely to bring. 500 perhaps? Total attendance 8,850

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

MK Dons Predictions on 11:29 - Sep 11 with 991 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

A nervy 1 - 0 win.

Team, same as I posted on another thread

Alnwick

Turton Tilt Heneghan Husband

Spearing

Guy Thompson

Feeney Gnanduillet Kaikai

About 8,123.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

MK Dons Predictions on 13:16 - Sep 11 with 989 viewsspell_chekker

MK Dons Predictions on 11:29 - Sep 11 by BringBackTheRedRoom

A nervy 1 - 0 win.

Team, same as I posted on another thread

Alnwick

Turton Tilt Heneghan Husband

Spearing

Guy Thompson

Feeney Gnanduillet Kaikai

About 8,123.

An interesting 4/3/3 Red.

I'd say all 3 front players would have to be dynamic in order to get the best out of that system.

I don't see Gnanduillet as being flexible enough to adopt a variety of other attacking roles and therefore interchanging with the other 2.

Delfouneso would be better suited to this but he's injured. Either Nuttall or Hardie MIGHT be a better choice IF and when they're ready.

As it stands, Feeney and Kaikai would have to play off the big man which is pretty much what's happening at the moment but may work a slightly better.

I just think it's better when the 3 front lads can rotate among themselves. A DJ, Varney, GTF sort of thing.

When all a fit and available, I'd certainly have a go with Feeney, Delfouneso, Kaikai.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.

MK Dons Predictions on 15:57 - Sep 11 with 984 viewsvoyeur

MK Dons Predictions on 13:16 - Sep 11 by spell_chekker

An interesting 4/3/3 Red.

I'd say all 3 front players would have to be dynamic in order to get the best out of that system.

I don't see Gnanduillet as being flexible enough to adopt a variety of other attacking roles and therefore interchanging with the other 2.

Delfouneso would be better suited to this but he's injured. Either Nuttall or Hardie MIGHT be a better choice IF and when they're ready.

As it stands, Feeney and Kaikai would have to play off the big man which is pretty much what's happening at the moment but may work a slightly better.

I just think it's better when the 3 front lads can rotate among themselves. A DJ, Varney, GTF sort of thing.

When all a fit and available, I'd certainly have a go with Feeney, Delfouneso, Kaikai.

I don't often predict us to win but I will this time, 3-1.

Alnwick
Turton Heneghan Tilt Husband
Feeney Spearing Guy
Thompson
Gnanduillet/Nuttall Kaikai

Subs. Mafoumbi, Bushiri, Edwards, Scannell, Virtue, Hardie, Shaw

I think Larry might consider resting Gnando for this one to try and play a different way. Just a guess, but I think we need to adjust things and we can bring Gnu on if it's not working out.
I would try a back 4 as shown above, I'm not sure Larry will drop Edwards but I think the Heneghan / Tilt central partnership is worth resurrecting and Turton seems good at right back, and provides the cover for Feeney to attack at will.
Virtue might start, in place of Guy or Thompson - I guess Larry will look at how training has gone. Virtue would provide another different dynamic, but is probably not up to full speed yet, more likely to be used as a sub.

Attendance: 8.300.

I am a nutter. I come from the sea.

MK Dons Predictions on 16:05 - Sep 11 with 982 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

MK Dons Predictions on 15:57 - Sep 11 by voyeur

I don't often predict us to win but I will this time, 3-1.

Alnwick
Turton Heneghan Tilt Husband
Feeney Spearing Guy
Thompson
Gnanduillet/Nuttall Kaikai

Subs. Mafoumbi, Bushiri, Edwards, Scannell, Virtue, Hardie, Shaw

I think Larry might consider resting Gnando for this one to try and play a different way. Just a guess, but I think we need to adjust things and we can bring Gnu on if it's not working out.
I would try a back 4 as shown above, I'm not sure Larry will drop Edwards but I think the Heneghan / Tilt central partnership is worth resurrecting and Turton seems good at right back, and provides the cover for Feeney to attack at will.
Virtue might start, in place of Guy or Thompson - I guess Larry will look at how training has gone. Virtue would provide another different dynamic, but is probably not up to full speed yet, more likely to be used as a sub.

Attendance: 8.300.

Spell it's a 4 - 1 - 2 - 3

Voy

I'd go with a flat back 4 as well, just so we can get an extra body in midfield. It's unfortunate for Edwards, but I think after playing together last season Tilt/Heneghan might have a better understanding of each others play.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

MK Dons Predictions on 16:14 - Sep 11 with 979 viewsspell_chekker

MK Dons Predictions on 16:05 - Sep 11 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Spell it's a 4 - 1 - 2 - 3

Voy

I'd go with a flat back 4 as well, just so we can get an extra body in midfield. It's unfortunate for Edwards, but I think after playing together last season Tilt/Heneghan might have a better understanding of each others play.

You never know, he's not on anyone's wish list but Scannell might've been pulling up trees in training.

MK Dons Predictions on 16:16 - Sep 11 with 978 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

MK Dons Predictions on 16:14 - Sep 11 by spell_chekker

You never know, he's not on anyone's wish list but Scannell might've been pulling up trees in training.

Are there no local lumberjacks??

I'll get my coat......

MK Dons Predictions on 16:19 - Sep 11 with 976 viewsspell_chekker

MK Dons Predictions on 16:16 - Sep 11 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Are there no local lumberjacks??

I'll get my coat......

Another thing.

Today's Edwards' interview would suggest that he's playing on Saturday.

Hence Turton will be the man to drop out.

It stays as a back 3 or back 5 if you want.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/246721/ryan-edwards-vows-

MK Dons Predictions on 16:41 - Sep 11 with 968 viewsvoyeur

MK Dons Predictions on 16:19 - Sep 11 by spell_chekker

Another thing.

Today's Edwards' interview would suggest that he's playing on Saturday.

Hence Turton will be the man to drop out.

It stays as a back 3 or back 5 if you want.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/forum/246721/ryan-edwards-vows-

I think it would be a mistake to drop Turton instead of Edwards, tbh. Three centre halves is not the answer IMO. But I can see Larry doing it. He'll come back to a back four at some point, I'm sure of it!

Login to get fewer ads

MK Dons Predictions on 17:59 - Sep 11 with 960 viewsLala

MK Dons Predictions on 16:41 - Sep 11 by voyeur

I think it would be a mistake to drop Turton instead of Edwards, tbh. Three centre halves is not the answer IMO. But I can see Larry doing it. He'll come back to a back four at some point, I'm sure of it!

1-0

97800 attendees

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

MK Dons Predictions on 19:36 - Sep 11 with 957 viewsvoyeur

MK Dons Predictions on 17:59 - Sep 11 by Lala

1-0

97800 attendees

Wow Lala. Where are we playing on Saturday?! ;)

MK Dons Predictions on 20:08 - Sep 11 with 951 viewsLala

MK Dons Predictions on 19:36 - Sep 11 by voyeur

Wow Lala. Where are we playing on Saturday?! ;)

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024