Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Hot Rod RIP 11:56 - Oct 2 with 1507 viewsNotLoyal

Cheers Barrie.
Walk loudly.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 12:49 - Oct 2 with 1468 viewsWxmJax

Used to think that they were American because of their name. Regret never going to see them in concert. One of my favourite songs.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 12:50 - Oct 2 with 1460 viewsLohengrin

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 12:49 - Oct 2 by WxmJax

Used to think that they were American because of their name. Regret never going to see them in concert. One of my favourite songs.

He got them moves like Jagger...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 13:06 - Oct 2 with 1426 viewsBDS

First band I saw live. Saw them last earlier this year on their farewell tour with Stiff Little Fingers.
Great to feel sixteen again for an hour or so. Cheers Barrie RIP mate.
Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 18:13 - Oct 2 with 1317 viewstaffpunk

One of the greatest Gigs I've ever seen was Hot Rods/Radio Stars/ Squeeze at Cardiff Top Rank in 1978. They successfully appealed to people into Rock, Rhythm And Blues and New Wave. A lot of that was down to Barries great live performances, the first two albums still sound great today. RIP.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 19:05 - Oct 2 with 1268 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This used to be our anthem before going out on the lash in 1976. Played as loud as possible.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 09:19 - Oct 3 with 1134 viewsPaxton

Eddie Hot Rod RIP on 18:13 - Oct 2 by taffpunk

One of the greatest Gigs I've ever seen was Hot Rods/Radio Stars/ Squeeze at Cardiff Top Rank in 1978. They successfully appealed to people into Rock, Rhythm And Blues and New Wave. A lot of that was down to Barries great live performances, the first two albums still sound great today. RIP.

Saw them all on the same tour at Swansea Top Rank. Great Gig!!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024