Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread 22:49 - Dec 26 with 25397 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 14:18]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 29 with 2203 viewsjojaca

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

Pity we didnt play at Oakwell.

Players unable to raise their game today, not helped by poor atmosphere, the die hards' efforts in Nth East drowned out by malcontents.

Fans needs to be entertained with their hard earned money, at the moment I would rather stay in the house than watch us play at the moment.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 29 with 2145 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:34 - Dec 29 by jojaca

Fans needs to be entertained with their hard earned money, at the moment I would rather stay in the house than watch us play at the moment.

The fans are not to blame regarding the poor atmosphere that is well and truly down to the players and management.

They need to put a shift in and try they're hardest, how many players did that today?

We are so fecking predictable with the ball and the tactics never seem to change until we are loosing.

In all seriousness WTF is Celina and Ayew doing out wide, what a waste, every fan can see that but it will be the same on thursday against Charlton.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:47 - Dec 29 with 2089 viewsTenbySwan

We might be one point off the play offs but we would be anihalated if we went up. No strengthening and any money earned would be pocketed.

Only one thing. Yanks out!
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:58 - Dec 29 with 2008 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Libertarian

“We’re not a team any more“

Yep. No interplay. No cohesion. No belief

At times they looked like a group of strangers getting together for a kickabout.

Cooper persists with playing a formation that we are no good at with the players he picks. Celina and Ayew not being in their best positions.

How many missplaced passes were there again today?

No effort, no heart, no idea.

We left early and with no enthusiasm to go back Thursday. I can take a team being poor if they are giving it all they have. Today looked like 2 teams stuffed like the Christmas Turkeys but Barnsley have been down the bottom all season and we looked every bit as bad as they did.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 29 with 1882 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:32 - Dec 29 by skettyparkherbert

Fir shout mate

What a absolute pile of old shite we were today again.

We should be dominating teams at home but every team seems to know that we haven't got the players that get stuck in and they have the confidence to pass the ball around us.

It was like a training session at times for Barnsley they seem to have all the time in the world.

I am starting to question the Manager now for sure. Taking Surridge off and bringing on Routs up front, WTF was that all about, with Baston sitting on the bench.

So frustrating as we seem to be playing with no passion/aggression, we always look to go sideways and backward too.

I'm dreading going down to watch them fecking shite.

Think Baston on the bench to make up the numbers. Lot of talk around me today of him going back to Espaniol
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 1821 viewsperplex

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 17:26 - Dec 29 by Oneill_77

Pity we didnt play at Oakwell.

Players unable to raise their game today, not helped by poor atmosphere, the die hards' efforts in Nth East drowned out by malcontents.

You are so naïve.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 29 with 1812 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 29 by Luther27

Think Baston on the bench to make up the numbers. Lot of talk around me today of him going back to Espaniol

What a waste though, we might as well have someone on the bench we WOULD bring on. Might as well give an U23 a chance otherwise they may as well pick me as a sub. Mind you, they could have started me today and the pace and passing would have been similar.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:35 - Dec 29 with 1799 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 29 by Catullus

What a waste though, we might as well have someone on the bench we WOULD bring on. Might as well give an U23 a chance otherwise they may as well pick me as a sub. Mind you, they could have started me today and the pace and passing would have been similar.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. I’m sure that wouldn’t have been the case😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Dec 29 with 1743 viewsmonmouth

Only one thing to say if the 'manager' tries to excuse that mountain of shit. F*ck off Cooper that was f*cking garbage,

Clearly that's the way he is conditioning them to play. heap of w*nk. Totally skill free. I am really totally f*cked off with watching that shit. Stick it up your arse you fraud. And as for any prick blaming the crowd, get your head out of your own arse.

I'm annoyed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 29 with 1721 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Only one thing to say if the 'manager' tries to excuse that mountain of shit. F*ck off Cooper that was f*cking garbage,

Clearly that's the way he is conditioning them to play. heap of w*nk. Totally skill free. I am really totally f*cked off with watching that shit. Stick it up your arse you fraud. And as for any prick blaming the crowd, get your head out of your own arse.

I'm annoyed.

Smack on fella, me too, totally not good enough.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 29 with 1681 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 16:55 - Dec 29 by swan65split

Well thats it, my time with Cooper is up, he aint the answer, but thiks we will be stuck with him.

Oh to have a olli and James with Ayew in this Div.

Play offs a pipe dream Boys

I don't want the play offs. That might be used to validate this shit and his totally w*nk approach. He's a fraud, and we are stuck with him.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 29 with 1673 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 29 by Luther27

Yep, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes. Ayew too. And we’re not necessarily safe with Surridge as there’s been some talk of him being recalled.

January could be ‘interesting’.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 29 with 1649 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Yep, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes. Ayew too. And we’re not necessarily safe with Surridge as there’s been some talk of him being recalled.

God help us if Ayew goes, nobody else to score the goals, mind you if Cooper keeps playing him wide right it's irrelevant.

If any other club bought Ayew they wouldn't play him out wide but hay ho.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 1632 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:48 - Dec 29 by monmouth

I'm annoyed.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-frustrated-missed-chances

he tried.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:04 - Dec 29 with 1626 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I'm annoyed.

Come on Mon, stop beating about the bush annd say what you really mean.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 19:05]
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 1593 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:33 - Dec 29 by Catullus

I agree...not about your pace and passing mind
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 1595 viewsBadlands

Post match Cooper praised the players for doing what he wants hem to do!
If anyone still thinks he's a capable manager after that comment after that game, you are deluded.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:13 - Dec 29 with 1585 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 29 by LeonWasGod

Would love it if Surridge were recalled.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 1561 viewsLuther27

I'm annoyed.

You're not happy are you?
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 1473 viewsDr_Winston

I'm annoyed.

I want to know if he watches the game back with the players, and if so, what they discuss.

If he doesn't pinpoint and ask for explanations about stuff like the moment where Byers had clear space in front of him yet stopped and turned back thus getting caught in possession, or the numerous throw ins we lost because nobody, absolutely nobody moved, then he's worse than I thought.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 1473 viewsjacabertawe

That some supporters are genuinely thinking that we could make and win the play-offs is beyond me. This is so, so far away from the team that created our best ever Liberty atmosphere when we beat Forest and then went on to win promotion............... Oh yes, and a cracking Manager helped a bit!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 1454 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 by jacabertawe

That some supporters are genuinely thinking that we could make and win the play-offs is beyond me. This is so, so far away from the team that created our best ever Liberty atmosphere when we beat Forest and then went on to win promotion............... Oh yes, and a cracking Manager helped a bit!

Tbf, I really dont think anyone will expect us to win the play offs.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 1438 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:54 - Dec 29 by sainthelens

Tbf, I really dont think anyone will expect us to win the play offs.

Imagine what Brentford or Fulham would do to us at Wembley. Would be a massacre.
The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 20:01 - Dec 29 with 1428 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 by Dr_Winston

I want to know if he watches the game back with the players, and if so, what they discuss.

If he doesn't pinpoint and ask for explanations about stuff like the moment where Byers had clear space in front of him yet stopped and turned back thus getting caught in possession, or the numerous throw ins we lost because nobody, absolutely nobody moved, then he's worse than I thought.

I normally calm down at home after a beer and realise I've over-reacted.

I'm actually getting more annoyed. I'm furious at turning out that dross against a team hat will be relegated, and trying to excuse or rationalise it.

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 20:11 - Dec 29 with 1382 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City v Barnsley FC Match Thread on 19:58 - Dec 29 by 34dfgdf54

Imagine what Brentford or Fulham would do to us at Wembley. Would be a massacre.

Exactly, more chance of me licking clotted cream off the arse of Carol Vorderman than winning that.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024