Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39519 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 14:54 - Jan 6 with 3403 viewsDarran

Brewster on 14:49 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

What's irk'd you?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 14:50]

Nothing my friend,nothing irks me. James said yesterday that Brewster was signing today now he’s saying he might be signing tomorrow.

I’m sure you get my drift yeah?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brewster on 14:58 - Jan 6 with 3376 viewsPorthcawlswan

Stuart James has reiterated that it's a done deal but the medical is tomorrow
Brewster on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 3347 viewsnantywatcher

Brewster on 12:22 - Jan 6 by blackpooljack

Which part of that statement deserves 1 down arrow let alone 3 ?

Because every single independent professional expert/pundit I have seen and heard has stated that we, as a club,and Cooper, as a manager, have vastly overachieved this season. To refer to Cooper as a "clown" is way out of order.
Brewster on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 3307 viewsjasper_T

His wages are as much as many of our first team players so it's no small figure even if we're not paying millions for the privilege like we did Renato.
Brewster on 15:10 - Jan 6 with 3277 viewsSwanjaxs

Brewster on 09:59 - Jan 6 by Badlands

I know very little about Brewster and have only seen him play a few minutes but, if he comes, is a gamble ... is he going to be better than Borja? Is he going to fit into the team quicker than Surridge?
So far Cooper's youth transfers have hardly set the world alight. Woodman is OK, Surridge meeh!, Kalaulu - not shown up yet, Wlmot is OK in places, Bidwell is being dropped for a right back and Peterson seems to be broken.
TBH I'd rather see Cullen given opportunities.

Sorry but I stopped reading after "Is he going to be any better than Borja?" ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brewster on 15:14 - Jan 6 with 3248 viewsHighjack

Deal in doubt because we’re unwilling to pay him for scoring goals according to the independent.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 3226 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 14:54 - Jan 6 by Darran

Nothing my friend,nothing irks me. James said yesterday that Brewster was signing today now he’s saying he might be signing tomorrow.

I’m sure you get my drift yeah?

I was only messing due to the spelling of "itk" in your original post Darran, you know I'm a big fan of yourself.
Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 3225 viewsVincent_Vega

Brewster on 15:14 - Jan 6 by Highjack

Deal in doubt because we’re unwilling to pay him for scoring goals according to the independent.

Offer him free tickets to the Swansea Air Show should we get promotion and free large joe's with every 5 goals scored.

Winner

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 3222 viewsmonmouth

Brewster on 15:07 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

His wages are as much as many of our first team players so it's no small figure even if we're not paying millions for the privilege like we did Renato.

Christ, I’d forgotten about Clement’s ‘coup’ in signing that numpty.

I hope this pans out better, if it’s a deal that’s done.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brewster on 15:23 - Jan 6 with 3206 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 15:01 - Jan 6 by nantywatcher

Because every single independent professional expert/pundit I have seen and heard has stated that we, as a club,and Cooper, as a manager, have vastly overachieved this season. To refer to Cooper as a "clown" is way out of order.

Yet over 25% of PS posters want him sacked according to dippys poll. Strange that.
Brewster on 15:25 - Jan 6 with 3184 viewsDarran

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

I was only messing due to the spelling of "itk" in your original post Darran, you know I'm a big fan of yourself.

Well said my friend.

Brewster on 15:25 - Jan 6 with 3177 viewsDarran

This week now.

Brewster on 15:31 - Jan 6 with 3137 viewsSwanjaxs

If this deal is on hold because of goal scoring bonuses then if I were Liverpool I'd pull the plug now and send him out elsewhere.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brewster on 15:49 - Jan 6 with 3038 viewsmarchamjack

Brewster on 15:14 - Jan 6 by Highjack

Same deal as with Peterson then

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Brewster on 16:16 - Jan 6 with 2935 viewsBillyChong

Good work by the sellouts finding a bunch of ‘investors’ who won’t even spend a few quid on a loanee’s goal bonus. Next level.
Brewster on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 2905 viewsBadlands

'The game time demands would allow Liverpool to fine Swansea should Brewster not receive enough game time.'
Which means he could be utter carp and we'd still have to play him or pay a fine.
This is a kid who scored a lot of goals 3 years ago and has had 10 minutes of senior football to ensure ehe's cup timed,

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 16:41 - Jan 6 with 2835 viewsjack247

Brewster on 16:22 - Jan 6 by Badlands

'The game time demands would allow Liverpool to fine Swansea should Brewster not receive enough game time.'
Which means he could be utter carp and we'd still have to play him or pay a fine.
This is a kid who scored a lot of goals 3 years ago and has had 10 minutes of senior football to ensure ehe's cup timed,

As opposed to the usual practice of paying a guaranteed loan fee.
Brewster on 17:18 - Jan 6 with 2685 viewsSwansea93

elissa Reddy
@MelissaReddy_
·
1h
That was quick! Told a resolution has been reached and Rhian Brewster will undergo his medical and finalise his loan switch to Swansea tomorrow

Stuart James pretty much confirmed this a few hours ago

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 17:22 - Jan 6 with 2659 viewsnantywatcher

Brewster on 15:23 - Jan 6 by blackpooljack

Yet over 25% of PS posters want him sacked according to dippys poll. Strange that.

Only 25%!
PS posters are that bereft of any understanding of the sport I'm amazed it's not more like 90%
Brewster on 17:53 - Jan 6 with 2568 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 17:22 - Jan 6 by nantywatcher

Only 25%!
PS posters are that bereft of any understanding of the sport I'm amazed it's not more like 90%

I'll bet you a weeks wages here and now mush that at the end of the season Cooper wont be headhunted by a bigger club.
Brewster on 19:45 - Jan 6 with 2291 viewsdobjack2

Brewster on 17:22 - Jan 6 by nantywatcher

Only 25%!

Which players have improved under Cooper?

How has the playing style of the team evolved under Cooper?
Brewster on 10:24 - Jan 7 with 1855 viewsKGriz16

Brewster on 19:45 - Jan 6 by dobjack2

Which players have improved under Cooper?

How has the playing style of the team evolved under Cooper?

Impossible to improve what Potter did with the players we have/had. We have gone backwards though, Cooper ball is an awful watch. There's no cohesion. Player improvements? I'm struggling. We're seeing the best of Ayew? Perhaps Baston earlier in the season, other than that - I'm struggling. I'm not a fan at the moment.
Brewster on 10:31 - Jan 7 with 1837 viewsmonmouth

Brewster on 10:24 - Jan 7 by KGriz16

Impossible to improve what Potter did with the players we have/had. We have gone backwards though, Cooper ball is an awful watch. There's no cohesion. Player improvements? I'm struggling. We're seeing the best of Ayew? Perhaps Baston earlier in the season, other than that - I'm struggling. I'm not a fan at the moment.

No, it’s been a bit disappointing given the fanfare his ‘amazing interview’ generated from Brits, AC and Birch. He might pull through and make it, but his own body language and blaming others (even when they deserve it, but taking fist pump credit) really aren’t promising signs. Teams (in all walks of lives) notice these things, and football dressing rooms are even more precious and ego driven.

Let’s hope he does mature pdq as we really don’t need another change yet.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brewster on 10:35 - Jan 7 with 1820 viewsMagic_Michu

Brewster on 10:24 - Jan 7 by KGriz16

We have a playing style?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Brewster on 10:39 - Jan 7 with 1807 viewsBanosswan

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 6 by Vincent_Vega

Offer him free tickets to the Swansea Air Show should we get promotion and free large joe's with every 5 goals scored.

Winner

You seen the price of Joe's lately?!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024