Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guehi 22:05 - Feb 9 with 6280 viewsJacket

Needs to improve a lot. Has been shakey at best ever since he's come. Has done nothing to deserve being ever-present or displace Carbango. Nothing.

The future isn't looking good if parent clubs are dictating who plays for us, and the development of our own players is being hampered, not on the basis of merit. If he was doing better than Carbango and Wilmot fair enough, he isn't but is currently third on the team sheet behind Brewster and Gallagher. Good job the other to deserve their places, cause they would be starting in any case, even if they were absolute donkeys!
Guehi on 08:12 - Feb 12 with 1131 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Guehi on 00:34 - Feb 12 by Badlands

Or we could play the two CB who are fit and better than him now.
I hope he gave his pay check to Rodon and Naughton after tonight's performance.
If he was ours and expected to be our next season could see some merit in sticking with him ... but he isn't.

Agree but it looks like he’s going to keep getting picked regardless

Just trying to look for positives with what is a strange selection

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Guehi on 08:23 - Feb 12 with 1109 views3swan

If he was ours and expected to be our next season could see some merit in sticking with him ... but he isn't.

I thought I'd read that the loan was for this season with an option for a full season.

Still prefer to develop our own players.

I've always believed loans should be used to fill a short term requirement or experience to help develop the team.
Guehi on 08:33 - Feb 12 with 1096 viewsKGriz16

Decent game, looks like he's got a penalty in him though. Looks shaky in possession, perhaps confidence will come in time. Put in some decent tackles too.

EDIT: Must be on a hell of a package from Chelsea for him to start straight away too.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 8:33]
Guehi on 08:40 - Feb 12 with 1088 views34dfgdf54

What a load of b*llocks, he was by far the better of the two tonight. Got Rodon out of trouble on more than one occasion.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2020 8:41]
Guehi on 08:53 - Feb 12 with 1074 viewsWhiterockin

Guehi on 08:23 - Feb 12 by 3swan

I thought I'd read that the loan was for this season with an option for a full season.

Still prefer to develop our own players.

I've always believed loans should be used to fill a short term requirement or experience to help develop the team.

Mark my words that option is conditional on Rodon going to Chelsea.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Guehi on 22:47 - Feb 14 with 950 viewsLandore_Jack

Out of his depth. Should be playing U23s football.

#backtojack

Guehi on 22:50 - Feb 14 with 931 viewsAngelRangelQS

He looks like he may have the physical attributes to be fair but his positioning and concentration is embarrassing
Guehi on 23:00 - Feb 14 with 906 viewsTNT

Chelsea send players to clubs like Swansea, like we send players to Yeovil. It's to see if they can hack it and come back a better player. Don't expect the finished fkn article mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Guehi on 23:05 - Feb 14 with 886 viewsAngelRangelQS

Guehi on 23:00 - Feb 14 by TNT

Chelsea send players to clubs like Swansea, like we send players to Yeovil. It's to see if they can hack it and come back a better player. Don't expect the finished fkn article mun.

Well why’s he been playing over Cabango and Wilmot in recent weeks then?

If he’s not ready like?
Guehi on 23:07 - Feb 14 with 881 viewsTNT

Guehi on 23:05 - Feb 14 by AngelRangelQS

Well why’s he been playing over Cabango and Wilmot in recent weeks then?

If he’s not ready like?

He's not ready for Chelsea. They want to see if they can get him ready for Chelsea. It's how this loan thingy rolls, mun.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Guehi on 23:12 - Feb 14 with 860 viewsAngelRangelQS

Guehi on 23:07 - Feb 14 by TNT

He's not ready for Chelsea. They want to see if they can get him ready for Chelsea. It's how this loan thingy rolls, mun.

Well he’s not ready for us either based on the last few games.
Guehi on 23:23 - Feb 14 with 840 viewslonglostjack

He’s only 19 and learning his trade. I’ve no idea why we thought it necessary to take him. Centre backs take years to mature. Was it a pre-condition for getting Gallagher I wonder?
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 23:26]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024