Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:22 - Feb 26 with 37814 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:07]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:18 - Feb 29 with 4200 viewsSwansea93

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 28 by sainthelens

Peter Bankes ( tmrws ref) is a local Lancashire lad.
Here we fckn go again.

He's took charge of 3 of our games and we've won all 3, Charlton & Wigan away, Charlton home.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:20 - Feb 29 with 4197 viewssainthelens

Got a good feeling players will be bouncing off the walls for this. I'm not playing and I'm still fckn raging about midweek. Can really see us doing this comfortably.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 12:11 - Feb 29 with 4130 viewsTimTtam

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:18 - Feb 29 by Swansea93

He's took charge of 3 of our games and we've won all 3, Charlton & Wigan away, Charlton home.

EFL trying to butter us up with a pro-Swans ref and a nice away win?

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 13:22 - Feb 29 with 4045 viewsbuilthjack

1-2. Ayew and Fulton.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Feb 29 with 3968 viewsThornburyswan

One change Garrick starts for Kalulu
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 29 with 3877 viewsjedmo_jack

Garrick!!!
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Feb 29 with 3794 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 29 by jedmo_jack

Garrick!!!

Hope he makes the most of the opportunity

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:43 - Feb 29 with 3721 viewsCooperman

This team can take them.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:45 - Feb 29 with 3690 viewsbuilthjack

Any streams please?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:58 - Feb 29 with 3528 viewsjedmo_jack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:31 - Feb 29 by builthjack

Hope he makes the most of the opportunity

He’s ready
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:04 - Feb 29 with 3335 viewsswans11

that pitch doesnt look great
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:11 - Feb 29 with 3038 viewsMrSwerve

Wow, keeper gets Garrick a yellow card while clearly simulating. Here we go again.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:12 - Feb 29 with 2977 viewslegoman

And the Oscar for best supporting actor goes to....

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 29 with 2952 viewsJohnw102

Watching a stream with Blackburn commentary they are slating Ref Robinson they had him last week.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 29 with 2926 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

Watching a stream with Blackburn commentary they are slating Ref Robinson they had him last week.

Have you got a link?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 29 with 2884 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:13 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

Link please

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 29 with 2777 viewscsf

Is there a link?
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 29 with 2767 viewsJohnw102

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Feb 29 by builthjack

Link please

I’ve got it on Ofollow 2435.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 29 with 2672 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:16 - Feb 29 by jedmo_jack

Garrick!!!

Booked after 9 minutes

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 29 with 2659 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

What's that?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 29 with 2474 viewsReecojack

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:16 - Feb 29 by Johnw102

Is that through Kodi or iptv? If so what addon or provider please.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:22 - Feb 29 with 2449 viewsMagic_Michu

Cardiff 2 down at home already... they could be in for an absolute drubbing
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:23]

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:23 - Feb 29 with 2377 viewsdunvantjack100

http://www.releasesky.com/2020/02/efl-rovers-vs-swans.html?m=1

Good picture on here, if you can put up with the Blackburn commentators.
The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:24 - Feb 29 with 2364 viewsJohnw102

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 29 by Smellyplumz

What's that?

On my IPTV. IFollow on a firestick. Perfect picture and no buffering. Hope that hasn’t jinxed it.

The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 2233 viewsTenbySwan

Another clown referee
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024