Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 08:09 - Mar 8 with 6187 viewsbuilthjack

Why does he dive so much?
On a few occasions yesterday he dived when there was no need, if he had squared it we were in on goal.
Coached to do it perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brewster on 08:21 - Mar 9 with 1576 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brewster on 15:57 - Mar 8 by Neath_Jack

I think he will go on to be better than Tammy.

Works hard, is a natural finisher, he’s quick and he has a bit of spite about him.

Abraham scored 23 in 41 games in this league when he was 18/19. Brewster has scored 4 in 11. What makes you think he will go on to be better?

Abraham will be leading England's attack in a few weeks time. He is the number one striker at one of the top teams in the country.

The hype Swansea City fans provide to players or managers whilst here is laughable.

Is it 1 win in 15 games now for Mr Potter?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Brewster on 08:49 - Mar 9 with 1565 viewsNeath_Jack

Brewster on 08:21 - Mar 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Abraham scored 23 in 41 games in this league when he was 18/19. Brewster has scored 4 in 11. What makes you think he will go on to be better?

Abraham will be leading England's attack in a few weeks time. He is the number one striker at one of the top teams in the country.

The hype Swansea City fans provide to players or managers whilst here is laughable.

It’s my opinion champ, other opinions are available.

It is based on what I have seen of them. I liked Tammy when he was here as well, but I’ve seen enough of Brewster's all round game to think he will be better.

I hope that’s okay with you, I’ll be absolutely devastated if you don’t agree. Honest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brewster on 09:14 - Mar 9 with 1551 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 08:49 - Mar 9 by Neath_Jack

It’s my opinion champ, other opinions are available.

It is based on what I have seen of them. I liked Tammy when he was here as well, but I’ve seen enough of Brewster's all round game to think he will be better.

I hope that’s okay with you, I’ll be absolutely devastated if you don’t agree. Honest.

Someones a bit sensitive this morning.
Brewster on 09:16 - Mar 9 with 1550 viewsNeath_Jack

Brewster on 09:14 - Mar 9 by jasper_T

Someones a bit sensitive this morning.

Not really, Dwight is always like that wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brewster on 14:00 - Mar 9 with 1488 viewsvetchonian

Brewster on 09:16 - Mar 9 by Neath_Jack

Not really, Dwight is always like that wuss.

Not forgetting Dwight is really firstly a Man U supporter and Brewster is from Liverpool so would you really expect him to praise him

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Brewster on 14:58 - Mar 9 with 1455 viewsswancity

Brewster on 06:36 - Mar 9 by builthjack

The thread is about his diving. Not whether he is a good or bad player.

You criticised an aspect of his game and therefore his contribution on the pitch was being indirectly questioned. Players are aware that quick thinking, clever reactions to being challenged for the ball can result in penalties being awarded and these fine margins win and change games. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Brewster on 22:39 - Mar 9 with 1351 viewsPentyrchJack

Unfortunately diving goes with being a Liverpool player. Gallagher looks he's better than that with no "simulation game" from him.

I thought Brewster did welll but Cooper needs to realise he isn't a target man like Llorente so it's a waste punting high balls up to him with defenders like Bartley on him. Ditto using Kulalu as first receiver with his head from every throw in.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster on 22:59 - Mar 9 with 1346 viewsbuilthjack

Brewster on 14:58 - Mar 9 by swancity

You criticised an aspect of his game and therefore his contribution on the pitch was being indirectly questioned. Players are aware that quick thinking, clever reactions to being challenged for the ball can result in penalties being awarded and these fine margins win and change games. 👍🏻

I criticised an aspect of his game you say. So diving is an aspect of his game you say.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 00:06 - Mar 10 with 1319 viewsploppy

Brewster on 22:39 - Mar 9 by PentyrchJack

Unfortunately diving goes with being a Liverpool player. Gallagher looks he's better than that with no "simulation game" from him.

I thought Brewster did welll but Cooper needs to realise he isn't a target man like Llorente so it's a waste punting high balls up to him with defenders like Bartley on him. Ditto using Kulalu as first receiver with his head from every throw in.

Diving goes with being a "player". if you think it's confined to Liverpool, you haven't watched much football. I'll give you the "best" diver from all the top teams

Liverpool - Mane
Man City - Sterling
Leicester - Maddison
Chelsea - Willian
Spurs - Dele Alli
Man U - Rashford
Arsenal - Lacazette
Palace - Zaha
Bournemouth - Fraser
etc. That's just off the of my head.

And yes, Gallagher is as guilty as Brewster when it comes to looking for cheap free kicks.
Brewster on 08:02 - Mar 10 with 1267 viewsdameedna

Brewster is a exceptionally good at getting shots off in pressure situations. Not performing as well as he would hope but early days and looks a natural striker and match winner. Tried hard against Cardiff and did well.
Brewster on 12:10 - Mar 10 with 1200 viewsBadlands

Brewster on 00:06 - Mar 10 by ploppy

Diving goes with being a "player". if you think it's confined to Liverpool, you haven't watched much football. I'll give you the "best" diver from all the top teams

Liverpool - Mane
Man City - Sterling
Leicester - Maddison
Chelsea - Willian
Spurs - Dele Alli
Man U - Rashford
Arsenal - Lacazette
Palace - Zaha
Bournemouth - Fraser

And yes, Gallagher is as guilty as Brewster when it comes to looking for cheap free kicks.

I'd add the entire Spurs attack and midfield.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 12:39 - Mar 10 with 1189 viewsploppy

Brewster on 12:10 - Mar 10 by Badlands

I'd add the entire Spurs attack and midfield.

Me too. There's many more I could list but I was trying to show that it's not just Liverpool, and to think so is a bit daft.
Brewster on 13:16 - Mar 10 with 1173 viewsJacket

Brewster on 08:21 - Mar 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Bit simplistic is it not?! Unless you have figures for the amount of chances created for Brewster compared with Abraham at Bristol, a simple comparison of total goals scored means fack all.

Judging from the fact I've never seen a team create fewer chances than we are at the moment, I think it's fair to assume Bristol created far more chances for Abraham than Brewster is getting.

Then again, your support of Man U since the 90s makes you more knowledgeable than Swans fans, so you're probably right.
Brewster on 14:10 - Mar 10 with 1140 viewsoldcob

Brewster on 12:39 - Mar 10 by ploppy

Me too. There's many more I could list but I was trying to show that it's not just Liverpool, and to think so is a bit daft.

Yeah, fair enough, but I think he would contribute more to the side if he were 'honest'. His ability is not disputed.
Brewster on 16:44 - Mar 10 with 1096 viewsploppy

Brewster on 14:10 - Mar 10 by oldcob

Yeah, fair enough, but I think he would contribute more to the side if he were 'honest'. His ability is not disputed.

You mean Brewster? I agree.
Brewster on 19:51 - Mar 10 with 1049 viewsPentyrchJack

Brewster on 00:06 - Mar 10 by ploppy

Liverpool - Mane
Man City - Sterling
Leicester - Maddison
Chelsea - Willian
Spurs - Dele Alli
Man U - Rashford
Arsenal - Lacazette
Palace - Zaha
Bournemouth - Fraser

I was talking about Brewster who is a Liverpool player, rather than list all the players and clubs that dive. Brevity is important.

Brewster on 20:22 - Mar 10 with 1026 viewsploppy

Brewster on 19:51 - Mar 10 by PentyrchJack

I was talking about Brewster who is a Liverpool player, rather than list all the players and clubs that dive. Brevity is important.

The implication from your comment was that he dives because he's a Liverpool player, whereas players from other PL teams don't dive. If you meant that he dives because he's from a PL club, why not phrase it like that. Brevity is important as long as it's clear and unambiguous. The fact is that players from all teams dive - in all divisions. Hal Robson-Kanu dives, Waghorn dives. If you watch the EFL highlights on Quest, you'll notice diving in L1 and L2 as well. Referees fall for it all the time so it'll continue.
Brewster on 20:30 - Mar 10 with 1015 viewsPentyrchJack

Brewster on 20:22 - Mar 10 by ploppy

The implication from your comment was that he dives because he's a Liverpool player, whereas players from other PL teams don't dive. If you meant that he dives because he's from a PL club, why not phrase it like that. Brevity is important as long as it's clear and unambiguous. The fact is that players from all teams dive - in all divisions. Hal Robson-Kanu dives, Waghorn dives. If you watch the EFL highlights on Quest, you'll notice diving in L1 and L2 as well. Referees fall for it all the time so it'll continue.

If "players from all teams dive" why are you complaining because, by implication, we are no different?

Brewster on 20:55 - Mar 10 with 1001 viewsploppy

Brewster on 20:30 - Mar 10 by PentyrchJack

If "players from all teams dive" why are you complaining because, by implication, we are no different?

I'm not complaining per se. Just observing that diving is rife in the game. When you said Brewster dives because he's a Liverpool player, what did you mean exactly?
Brewster on 21:15 - Mar 10 with 988 viewsbuilthjack

I have a feeling that there may be a few Diverpool fans on here

Brewster on 21:24 - Mar 10 with 981 viewsFlashberryjack

Brewster on 21:15 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Or maybe they're just Brewster fans mun

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Brewster on 05:17 - Mar 11 with 922 viewsTreforys_Jack

Are we just singling out forwards ? Connor Robert's loves a dive, and the best we probably ever had was Tatey, Not really sure why Brewster is getting hammered by some on here, he's done well for us in my opinion and is more than likely going to be a step up from next year's number 9.
Brewster on 10:55 - Mar 11 with 860 viewsCatullus

Brewster on 20:55 - Mar 10 by ploppy

I'm not complaining per se. Just observing that diving is rife in the game. When you said Brewster dives because he's a Liverpool player, what did you mean exactly?

I'm complaining. I hate cheating, whoever does it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brewster on 11:27 - Mar 11 with 850 viewsJacket

Brewster on 10:55 - Mar 11 by Catullus

I'm complaining. I hate cheating, whoever does it.

Players at under 6 are teaching themselves how to manufacture fouls. There's no need for anyone to teach or tell players to do a bit of gamesmanship. If there's an advantage in it, players will do it. Are those who say Liverpool is more guilty than others closet supporters of other top 6 clubs is another question you could ask.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 11:30]
Brewster on 12:36 - Mar 11 with 813 viewsploppy

Brewster on 21:15 - Mar 10 by builthjack

Not me. I support one team only. Not in the least bit interested in PL clubs one way or the other. Clearly some on here have a favourite second team - or maybe it's their favourite first team - so they accuse those teams' rivals of cheating when actually they're all as bad as each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024