Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What items are people finding hard to source if any? 21:44 - Mar 21 with 5854 viewsdickythorpe

I know fresh chicken breasts are difficult to find.

Bog roll seems to be coping now it's restricted.

Anyone finding it difficult out there shopping?
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:32 - Mar 22 with 962 viewsCatullus

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:22 - Mar 22 by Pegojack

Well there's feckin lakes of it over here, ever since that cwnt Trump slapped a 25% tariff on it in retaliation for alleged EU subsidies to Airbus. Olive growers were going apeshit about it a few weeks ago.
He's got more than olive oil to worry about now, the orange faced turd.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 22:26]

Nothing 'allegedly' about it,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44120525

We've all got more to worry about than Olive oil now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:51 - Mar 23 with 894 viewsJackSomething

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:32 - Mar 22 by Catullus

Nothing 'allegedly' about it,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44120525

We've all got more to worry about than Olive oil now.

Only half the story that. The US government has been found by the WTO to be guilty of the exact same offences regarding Boeing. Each as bad as the other, with the difference previously being things were worked out diplomatically when the US was led by someone other than the stable genius.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:09 - Mar 23 with 883 viewsleighton1318

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 09:51 - Mar 23 by JackSomething

Only half the story that. The US government has been found by the WTO to be guilty of the exact same offences regarding Boeing. Each as bad as the other, with the difference previously being things were worked out diplomatically when the US was led by someone other than the stable genius.

Cat food reported to have run out (in our local big Tesco) last night. Also freezer bags.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:50 - Mar 23 with 865 viewsbuilthjack

No beer, lager or cider locally. Plenty of wine though.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 18:24]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:04 - Mar 23 with 847 viewstheloneranger

Plenty of toilet rolls in Poundland and Tescos Fforestfach, 10 o'clock this morning.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:05 - Mar 23 with 846 viewschad

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 22:05 - Mar 22 by Catullus

Our washing machine went to white goods heaven on Friday, don't put bras in washing machines....my wife never learns!
Anyway, we had a new one delivered today and the driver said Curry's has made an absolute fortune selling chest freeers this last few weeks, this is why the shelves have been empty of anything you can freeze, people have filled chest freezers.

I'll need bread tomorrow but not much else.

Fasten um first and preferably delicate wash.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:18 - Mar 23 with 836 viewschad

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:56 - Mar 22 by Pacemaker

My brother works in logistics he said the biggest change in goods at the moment is freezers, people are buying xtra freezers so they can store even more food!,!!

Since the UK has gone to 7 day shopping this country the logistics industry can supply all shops constantly.

WTF are they going to do with all that food after all this is over?

The butcher in Port Talbot did £2k in takings on Wednesday, he said it is like Christmas purchases everyday.

Been without a freezer since a little over enthusiastic defrosting over a year ago. Didn’t really miss it.

Thought one may be handy for bread etc. now, to save too many regular shop interactions. Shocked to see so many out of stock but should not have been surprised

Gave up, will have to rely on the unopened pack of dried yeast I found at the bottom of a drawer. Who cares how old it is. Now what are those steep kneading, proving .......
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:28 - Mar 23 with 823 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Plenty of yeast but running out of strong bread flour and no stock in supermarkets.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:48 - Mar 23 with 808 viewschad

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:28 - Mar 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Plenty of yeast but running out of strong bread flour and no stock in supermarkets.

Annoyingly threw a large unopened bag of that out in a pre Christmas cupboard clear out. Was well out of date but sure it would have been fine.
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 13:04 - Mar 23 with 765 viewsEbo

They should lock the shopping trolleys away and only open them for NHS workers, Care Workers etc..

Everyone else gets one basket only.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 13:26 - Mar 23 with 745 viewsCatullus

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 11:05 - Mar 23 by chad

Fasten um first and preferably delicate wash.

It was done up and in a special bag but tone of the underwires cam out and went through the drum into the motor area. Caboom.....well a really quiet, grinding, bumping noise actually until it died.
Wash bras in sinks, it's safer and cheaper!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:07 - Mar 23 with 710 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

One major supermarket chain over here (in Tennessee) is suspending refunds on goods at the moment as they're being inundated with panic buyers realizing they maybe didn't need all the stuff they stripped off the shelves.

You bought 87 chicken breasts, you can frickin' eat them.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:22 - Mar 23 with 700 viewsNotLoyal

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:47 - Mar 21 by Darran

There’s loads on here finding it difficult to source some snatch if their humour is anything to go by.

I’ve had he mother in laws tits out twice if it helps ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 16:24 - Mar 23 with 698 viewsNotLoyal

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 10:09 - Mar 23 by leighton1318

Cat food reported to have run out (in our local big Tesco) last night. Also freezer bags.

They are all in those new freezers idiots have bought.
I bet they change their minds when they get their electric bills.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:30 - Mar 23 with 637 viewsEbo

I popped into the new Sainsbury Go near the Cwmgrach roundabout on the way home. It was deserted and there were plenty of basics in stock (Milk, bread, eggs). I got some milk as well as some yeast and flour.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:54 - Mar 23 with 612 viewsFlashberryjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 21:50 - Mar 22 by londonlisa2001

You don’t need yeast for soda bread!

Yes I know thanks, I'm planning on making some tomorrow, they don't keep well though.

Best eaten on the day baked, after that I use it to make toast with lashings of butter, absolutely lovely.

Have you tried potato bread (some call them cakes) ? their delicious with a fry up, and they freeze well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:55 - Mar 23 with 612 viewstheloneranger

Just asked the wife to put a nurses uniform on.

She said why? You feeling horny?

I said no we need some bread 😉

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 20:02 - Mar 23 with 602 viewslondonlisa2001

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 19:54 - Mar 23 by Flashberryjack

Yes I know thanks, I'm planning on making some tomorrow, they don't keep well though.

Best eaten on the day baked, after that I use it to make toast with lashings of butter, absolutely lovely.

Have you tried potato bread (some call them cakes) ? their delicious with a fry up, and they freeze well.

I haven’t.

I’ve bought a few bags of those Swedish Krisprolls which will have to do for a bit as I don’t have yeast or bicarb.

Will have a look for potato bread although I think you need yeast?
What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 20:30 - Mar 23 with 574 viewsFlashberryjack

What items are people finding hard to source if any? on 20:02 - Mar 23 by londonlisa2001

I haven’t.

I’ve bought a few bags of those Swedish Krisprolls which will have to do for a bit as I don’t have yeast or bicarb.

Will have a look for potato bread although I think you need yeast?

Potato bread is simple to make, and no yeast needed.
All you need is;
Mashed potato (cold). Plain flour. Salt & Pepper.

Mix the mash with an equal amount of the flour, add salt & pepper (I don't use the pepper).

Mix together to make a dough.

Roll on floured table to about 1/4 inch thick.

Cut the dough into triangles, ( although you can make them any shape)

Cook on a lightly oiled flat plate (like used for welsh cakes) turning over to cook both sides.

Remove and leave to cool.

When needed lightly fry in pan with bacon and egg (leave out the bacon and egg if you're a vegan)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024