Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. 09:44 - May 18 with 5053 viewsqpr_1968

not putting these bands down, but never quite got them....matter of taste really.

rolling stones
beatles.
stormzy.
ub40

the odd track/single, but none of their albums in my collection.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 07:19 - May 19 with 1184 viewsLoftgirl

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 12:04 - May 18 by DannyPaddox

Led Zeppelin. Whiny vocals and a bloke showing off in a guitar shop. The sound of hairy men from the 1970s masturbating.

Works for me.
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 07:22 - May 19 with 1184 viewsLoftgirl

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 18:11 - May 18 by qpr_1968

if he does sing in your back garden call the police.

Quicker to send a message in a bottle.
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 10:55 - May 19 with 1092 viewsqpr1976

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you.....

Radiohead

The Most overrated band ever, IMO.

UB40 were fine for 2 albums, then they became a Covers band.
Now they are 2 tribute bands doing covers....!
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 11:00 - May 19 with 1087 viewsloftboy

Coldplay
ABBA
Rod Stewart

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 11:16 - May 19 with 1067 viewswgchoop

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:59 - May 18 by dannyblue

Coldplay. I cannot bear Thom Yorke’s voice.
Sting. Some of the police is good. Some shite. But Sting?
Prince. Well I like it. But have never LOVED it like it seems I’m meant to.
James Blake. Wänk.
Pearl Jam / Sound Garden and that kind of overly masculine leaden dullness.
Depeche Mode. They do nothing for these ears.

Thom Yorke is Radiohead guessing u mean Chris martin I then have to agree lol
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 11:21 - May 19 with 1062 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 00:47 - May 19 by timcocking

Joy Division undoubtedly one of the best of all time...

100% this.
Literally 40 years to the day when the fragile Ian Curtis took his own life. There have been some great articles about them over the last few days. I listen to loads of music but I often come back to their two albums. Music is all about taste though. Some have it and some don't

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:20 - May 19 with 997 viewsqpr_1968

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 07:22 - May 19 by Loftgirl

Quicker to send a message in a bottle.

as long as he don't stand so close to me.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:29 - May 19 with 992 viewsDannyPaddox

I was into this band from day one. But looking back I see the inherent absurdity of these wooly-hatted dissenters. I was never quite sure what they were rebelling against but I wanted to be part of it. Still love ‘em.
Login to get fewer ads

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:46 - May 19 with 977 viewsE17hoop

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:29 - May 19 by DannyPaddox

I was into this band from day one. But looking back I see the inherent absurdity of these wooly-hatted dissenters. I was never quite sure what they were rebelling against but I wanted to be part of it. Still love ‘em.

One of, if not the, best debut album of all time.

I'd only waste three valuable minutes of my life with your insincerity.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 18:05 - May 19 with 966 viewsSonofNorfolt

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:46 - May 19 by E17hoop

One of, if not the, best debut album of all time.

I'd only waste three valuable minutes of my life with your insincerity.

Kevin Rowland wore stockings and suspenders which is the first thing I think of when DMR are mentioned.
Getting a lazy one even now.................
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 19:00 - May 19 with 939 viewsdannyblue

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 11:16 - May 19 by wgchoop

Thom Yorke is Radiohead guessing u mean Chris martin I then have to agree lol

Yes I meant radiohead! Radiohead! I just don’t get it.
Never got interested in cold play either.
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 19:21 - May 19 with 932 viewsted_hendrix

Blondie.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 19:26 - May 19 with 928 viewsRebalhoop

Mariah Carey...and anybody trying to sound like her.
She ruins Xmas every year with her fkin caterwauling
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:23 - May 19 with 903 viewsDannyPaddox

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 17:29 - May 19 by DannyPaddox

Wrong thread!
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:33 - May 19 with 897 viewsitsbiga

Neil Young.
Cant stand his whiny voice.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 23:01 - May 19 with 863 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Bono.

Though he did ask me how he sounded on John Ross.

He sounded great to be fair. You could hear him singing in the loos through the wall of the loos.

I've never got him or his band though.

[Post edited 19 May 2020 23:08]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 07:31 - May 20 with 817 viewsqprxtc

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 19:21 - May 19 by ted_hendrix

Blondie.

I agree Ted 🤔. Perhaps.....

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 08:42 - May 20 with 783 viewsHamptonR

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 07:31 - May 20 by qprxtc

I agree Ted 🤔. Perhaps.....

What is there not to like?
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 09:59 - May 20 with 762 viewsted_hendrix

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 08:42 - May 20 by HamptonR

What is there not to like?

The music, it's shit.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:36 - May 20 with 686 viewsHamptonR

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 09:59 - May 20 by ted_hendrix

The music, it's shit.

Good point well made.
Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:38 - May 20 with 680 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Top bands or singers that you've never taken to. on 21:36 - May 20 by HamptonR

Good point well made.

I saw a man walking earlier wearing a Garbage T-shirt.

I agree.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024