Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... 10:58 - May 28 with 3918 viewstheloneranger

"I always felt the people we brought to the football club were good honourable businessmen. Look at what they’ve done at DC United in America as evidence of that, the stadium, strong team on the field. They were the right people, still are."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/huw-jenkins-interview
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:59]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 21:26 - May 28 with 1068 viewsFireboy2

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 16:01 - May 28 by pencoedjack

I had to stop reading it made me want to spew.

I'm not going to even bother penc as I will make my piss boil
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 21:44 - May 28 with 1045 viewsDr_Winston

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 20:59 - May 28 by LeonWasGod

I think they've had such a sh*t time they could have Jimmy Saville taking over their academy and probably wouldn't care. Sounds like the poor sods have been through hell of a lot.

If they get the Huw from the first decade here they'll do well out of this.

Aye.

Jenkins will do a job for a team outside the PL, but there's little doubt that the top league was beyond his skill set and his temperament. As soon as his ego couldn't handle being told to piss off by Laudrup and Tutumlu the problems started.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 22:17 - May 28 with 1017 viewswaynekerr55

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 21:44 - May 28 by Dr_Winston

Aye.

Jenkins will do a job for a team outside the PL, but there's little doubt that the top league was beyond his skill set and his temperament. As soon as his ego couldn't handle being told to piss off by Laudrup and Tutumlu the problems started.

Good luck controlling Bowyer...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 00:45 - May 29 with 947 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 22:17 - May 28 by waynekerr55

Good luck controlling Bowyer...

Hopefully Bowyer will bite him, mad dog as he is.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 21:24 - May 29 with 777 viewsQuincy999

Anyone is better than what they have had. If I was them I'd be chuffed.
The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 23:09 - May 29 with 750 viewsNotLoyal

The Huw Jenkins interview: My Swansea City pride and pain ... on 00:45 - May 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Hopefully Bowyer will bite him, mad dog as he is.

He won't last a month.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024