Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodman 21:41 - Oct 20 with 1335 viewsonehunglow

Weak,indecisive,lacking courage,,ineffective and cannot control.

The root of our problem

[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 21:42]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Woodman on 21:49 - Oct 20 with 1291 viewsnantywatcher

As a defender he's the last man you want playing behind you -nowhere good enough for League 1.
Woodman on 21:54 - Oct 20 with 1278 viewsonehunglow

Im certain his defenders know he is a physical coward which was evidenced neatly tonight.

He is nowhere near a keeper for this level. He would be bullied out of sight at a Sunday League game.

This is a key position and ,for me, Steve stands indicted by his resigning this kid on loan.

There are far better out there.

I d actually give Benda a run.

Woodman on 22:01 - Oct 20 with 1249 viewsjewsonjack

stop sitting on the fence-say what you think
i agree with you mind
Woodman on 22:02 - Oct 20 with 1245 views34dfgdf54

Woodman on 21:49 - Oct 20 by nantywatcher

As a defender he's the last man you want playing behind you -nowhere good enough for League 1.

That is an absolute fact.

He’s silent.
Woodman on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 1236 viewsHighjack

No keeper in the world would have saved that goal.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Woodman on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 1233 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Woodman on 22:18 - Oct 20 with 1197 viewssP7qupUf

Woodman on 22:05 - Oct 20 by Highjack

No keeper in the world would have saved that goal.

Maybe not, but most would not have stood on their line and watched the ball drop on a forward's head a couple of yards out at the death of a game.
Woodman on 22:34 - Oct 20 with 1159 viewshobo

Woodman on 21:49 - Oct 20 by nantywatcher

So you'd value him at around 100k if we'd try to sign him permanently?
Login to get fewer ads

Woodman on 22:41 - Oct 20 with 1142 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Woodman on 22:34 - Oct 20 by hobo

So you'd value him at around 100k if we'd try to sign him permanently?

Saved a certain goal diving at the forwards feet after another blunder by the defence in front of him. Looks like he is going to get the treatment from the boo boys who really hate our team.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Woodman on 22:52 - Oct 20 with 1129 viewsKilkennyjack

Woodman on 22:41 - Oct 20 by felixstowe_jack

Saved a certain goal diving at the forwards feet after another blunder by the defence in front of him. Looks like he is going to get the treatment from the boo boys who really hate our team.

Unfair on Perch.

Beware of the Risen People

Woodman on 23:05 - Oct 20 with 1110 viewsHighjack

And the sloppy pass in midfield that left them running through on goal went unnoticed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Woodman on 06:59 - Oct 21 with 1000 viewsDr_Winston

It's going some to look at that performance last night and immediately decide that Woodman was the problem.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman on 07:20 - Oct 21 with 989 viewsChief

Woodman on 06:59 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

It's going some to look at that performance last night and immediately decide that Woodman was the problem.

The loss of Rodon is a huge blow. The difference in rigidity and confidence since he's gone is stark.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Woodman on 08:00 - Oct 21 with 961 views34dfgdf54

Woodman on 06:59 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

Wasn't the problem last night, but it's an issue and there's no getting away from that.
Woodman on 08:04 - Oct 21 with 956 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman on 08:00 - Oct 21 by 34dfgdf54

Wasn't the problem last night, but it's an issue and there's no getting away from that.

I'm on record saying that bringing him back was a waste of a loan slot with Benda available. He's OK but nothing special.

Why he's the first person to blame for us being unable to string three passes together for most of the game and generally being as dull as ditchwater to watch though I'm not sure.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman on 10:14 - Oct 21 with 869 viewsonehunglow

A goalkeeper is normally the biggest and bravet member of a team,mainly as he is more likely to get a crack or two.It s part of the job.

Save at the end?I 'll give you a one on one that he clearly bottled only for the Coventry player to screw up a virtual tap in. Woodman watches his defence passively .He puts them under pressure. That affects the whole team ;it leads to them not stringing passes together although in Grimes case it's one.

Woodman should have never have been loaned again. He has not developed or improved physically or mentally although Cooper ha that effect on players,I know.

Its nowt to doo with boo boys Felix,simply a reaction to watching our proud club play like that .It is painful to behold.

Just waltz away Steve,please.

Woodman on 11:11 - Oct 21 with 827 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Woodman on 10:14 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

A goalkeeper is normally the biggest and bravet member of a team,mainly as he is more likely to get a crack or two.It s part of the job.

Save at the end?I 'll give you a one on one that he clearly bottled only for the Coventry player to screw up a virtual tap in. Woodman watches his defence passively .He puts them under pressure. That affects the whole team ;it leads to them not stringing passes together although in Grimes case it's one.

Woodman should have never have been loaned again. He has not developed or improved physically or mentally although Cooper ha that effect on players,I know.

Its nowt to doo with boo boys Felix,simply a reaction to watching our proud club play like that .It is painful to behold.

Just waltz away Steve,please.

"He has not developed or improved physically or mentally although Cooper ha that effect on players,I know."

In fact he has gone backwards since he first arrived.

But our problems were all over the field, no one making space, not asking for the ball, throw-ins especially again.
Not passing forward whenever possible.

Personally I am not so sure that it isn't to do with the international break + loss of Rodon + new players.

But we still have the very poor game management from you know who, I just can't see that ever changing along with not using true wingers.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 11:12]
Woodman on 11:24 - Oct 21 with 813 viewsMartinSwan

Woodman is a a reasonable keeper. He performed pretty well last season and has been ok this season. How the players in front of you perform is important. We havent yet moved on from Joe being in the heart of the defence, At least Bennett looked good last night.

It's easy to blame the keeper when goals get scored but the problems were elsewhere for me yesterday.

I'd prefer a permanent keeper but personally I'm not convinced Benda is good enough yet. He is too slow getting down to save low shots.
Woodman on 11:30 - Oct 21 with 809 viewsonehunglow

It is of course nothing to do with the break. We were dire on Saturday and replicated the performance 3 day later. Yet ,we have to put up with the gurning drivel from this clown .Management speak ? He's full of it. It don't wash with me,sorry.

I almost feel sorry for the players because it must be tough to work with a clown like him.We've seen a creative player in Celina nobbed off at a loss as we did with Petersen who was royally shafted by Steve.Yet, Steve has admirers,apparently.

We are being fed abject dross and we're sucking it up because we have been accustomed to failure in recent seasons with owners who are both absent in presence and thought. We have been conditioned to expecting our players to be sold as per a fire sale and where ,pray God ,has the money gone. Not enough to even pay a loan fee.

Anyway,Woodman? Just give Benda a chance

Woodman on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 737 viewsReslovenSwan1

Woodman on 11:30 - Oct 21 by onehunglow

It is of course nothing to do with the break. We were dire on Saturday and replicated the performance 3 day later. Yet ,we have to put up with the gurning drivel from this clown .Management speak ? He's full of it. It don't wash with me,sorry.

I almost feel sorry for the players because it must be tough to work with a clown like him.We've seen a creative player in Celina nobbed off at a loss as we did with Petersen who was royally shafted by Steve.Yet, Steve has admirers,apparently.

We are being fed abject dross and we're sucking it up because we have been accustomed to failure in recent seasons with owners who are both absent in presence and thought. We have been conditioned to expecting our players to be sold as per a fire sale and where ,pray God ,has the money gone. Not enough to even pay a loan fee.

Anyway,Woodman? Just give Benda a chance

Firesale is an emmotive word and not appropriate. It was alway the strategy to sell Joe Rodon who had premier league admirers. All players sold were at reduced prices with one or two exceptions like Godfrey. Swansea had a conveyor belt of promising young centre backs. Rodon 22, Cabango 20 years, Cooper 20 years J Lewis 19-20 years Cameron Evans 19 years, Kai ludvigsen 16-17. Why there are no 6ft+ local forwards is something Winter needs to determine.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Woodman on 16:03 - Oct 21 with 720 viewsjasper_T

Woodman on 15:42 - Oct 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Firesale is an emmotive word and not appropriate. It was alway the strategy to sell Joe Rodon who had premier league admirers. All players sold were at reduced prices with one or two exceptions like Godfrey. Swansea had a conveyor belt of promising young centre backs. Rodon 22, Cabango 20 years, Cooper 20 years J Lewis 19-20 years Cameron Evans 19 years, Kai ludvigsen 16-17. Why there are no 6ft+ local forwards is something Winter needs to determine.

I think Ruben Davies is over 6'. First year scholar.

Bony's eldest is next year,. Been here long enough to count as local, surely?
Woodman on 17:45 - Oct 21 with 690 viewsonehunglow

It i entirely appropriate.
There again, we are desperately skint,are we not,in which case it's understandable which then begs the question a to wtf is the money going.

It was well before covid too,we seem to haemorrhage money at a rate of knots.

Rodon was old a good 9 million short of his true value.

If not a fire sale,then a very sinister sale. What is going on Julian

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024