Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Colchester United v Marine 20:14 - Nov 4 with 757 viewsMariner

We are getting a bit of publicity up here now. Our chairman was interviewed on Sky Sports News at our ground yesterday morning. Not sure if or when it goes out. Regional tv also. With no matches being played now from Steps 3-7 there should be a very big audience for the game.
By the way, anyone want to watch our goals scored in October then you can see them via Marine fc Twitter. Total time around three minutes. Our team is travelling down on Friday and staying overnight just outside the town. We are all hoping we give you a good game and do justice to ourselves. We are four divisions below Colchester and about 80 places separate the two clubs. We would have taken about 4-500. At least have made around £40,000 from the cup run which will see the club going until the end of this season, hopefully!
Colchester United v Marine on 20:21 - Nov 4 with 751 viewsBFG

Let's hope we all enjoy the game. Jason McAteer as a former player I recall put your team on the football map in years gone by. Shame we can't all make more of an occasion of it. ATB.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 20:23]
Colchester United v Marine on 21:41 - Nov 4 with 731 viewsdurham_exile

Mariner thanks for the update.

The game is obviously a banana skin for Colchester and Marine will offer far more threat than Stevenage did on Tuesday night.

I hope that you do well financially even though I cannot wish you well for the game.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Colchester United v Marine on 20:00 - Nov 5 with 680 viewsMariner

Colchester United v Marine on 21:41 - Nov 4 by durham_exile

Mariner thanks for the update.

The game is obviously a banana skin for Colchester and Marine will offer far more threat than Stevenage did on Tuesday night.

I hope that you do well financially even though I cannot wish you well for the game.

Up the U's

We were featured on Granada Reports Tonight and will be on NW Tonight tomorrow night. It only happens every 25 years!
Colchester United v Marine on 16:07 - Nov 6 with 620 viewsgerry_us

Colchester United v Marine on 20:00 - Nov 5 by Mariner

We were featured on Granada Reports Tonight and will be on NW Tonight tomorrow night. It only happens every 25 years!

Hope your team coach driver has not gotten the direction to our ground from your club website. For some reason they think the Jobserve stadium is in...wait for it... Melbourne, Australia??? Good luck with that in a coach.
Great web site though, puts ours to shame.
Enjoy tomorrow..but not too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024