Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Indie Thread 15:07 - Jan 19 with 97341 viewstoboboly

All the great indie music in one place. Balls to your Frankie Friday, this is proper music

Can be old, recent, famous, obscure. Will get the ball rolling;








Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

2
Indie Thread on 12:21 - Apr 1 with 3459 viewstoboboly

Afternoon




Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

1
Indie Thread on 16:26 - Apr 1 with 3433 viewstoboboly

Evening all, enjoy the long weekend




Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 20:29 - Apr 3 with 3406 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Happy Easter. From Nottingham.








Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
Indie Thread on 23:39 - Apr 3 with 3382 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Indie Thread on 12:21 - Apr 1 by toboboly

Afternoon





New to me.

They remind me of the old school 90's bands. Excellent cheers
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 23:45]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
Indie Thread on 00:08 - Apr 4 with 3362 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Indie Thread on 23:39 - Apr 3 by Metallica_Hoop

New to me.

They remind me of the old school 90's bands. Excellent cheers
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 23:45]


It's just Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane.

Plenty of potential but not a lot to get excited about.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

-2
Indie Thread on 00:15 - Apr 4 with 3349 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Indie Thread on 00:08 - Apr 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

It's just Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane.

Plenty of potential but not a lot to get excited about.


I really liked both.

I didnt know who was was in the band.

From my point as I say it reminds me of the 90's. When bands touched the 1960's.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

1
Indie Thread on 00:22 - Apr 4 with 3343 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Indie Thread on 00:15 - Apr 4 by Metallica_Hoop

I really liked both.

I didnt know who was was in the band.

From my point as I say it reminds me of the 90's. When bands touched the 1960's.


I like both too but they're from the 2000's and lacking identity. IMO
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 0:22]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

0
Indie Thread on 00:26 - Apr 4 with 3335 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Indie Thread on 00:22 - Apr 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

I like both too but they're from the 2000's and lacking identity. IMO
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 0:22]


Fair enough. I'm a headbanger to me new it sounds great.

I used to work for indie clubs in 1995-6.

It made me appreiciate the music.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Login to get fewer ads

Indie Thread on 00:33 - Apr 4 with 3323 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Indie Thread on 00:26 - Apr 4 by Metallica_Hoop

Fair enough. I'm a headbanger to me new it sounds great.

I used to work for indie clubs in 1995-6.

It made me appreiciate the music.


I like it too.

I just don't understand it, but why should I.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

1
Indie Thread on 00:39 - Apr 4 with 3313 viewsMetallica_Hoop


Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Indie Thread on 01:07 - Apr 4 with 3294 viewsMetallica_Hoop


Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
Indie Thread on 09:11 - Apr 6 with 3247 viewstoboboly

Indie Thread on 00:08 - Apr 4 by CliveWilsonSaid

It's just Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys and Miles Kane.

Plenty of potential but not a lot to get excited about.


Booooooo sir, booooooooo. Jealousy will get you nowhere



[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 9:19]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 10:46 - Apr 6 with 3213 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Indie Thread on 09:11 - Apr 6 by toboboly

Booooooo sir, booooooooo. Jealousy will get you nowhere



[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 9:19]


Not sure what I’m talking about there but it probably made perfect sense at the time


Poll: Expectations for this season?

1
Indie Thread on 12:16 - Apr 6 with 3188 viewstoboboly

Indie Thread on 23:39 - Apr 3 by Metallica_Hoop

New to me.

They remind me of the old school 90's bands. Excellent cheers
[Post edited 3 Apr 2021 23:45]


I've found a load of new things from others on this, always good :)




Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 18:03 - Apr 6 with 3168 viewstoboboly

Evening all




Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

1
Indie Thread on 09:50 - Apr 7 with 3142 viewstoboboly

Morning






Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

1
Indie Thread on 12:35 - Apr 7 with 3127 viewstoboboly

Afternoon


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 16:53 - Apr 7 with 3110 viewstoboboly

Evening




Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 08:34 - Apr 8 with 3072 viewstoboboly

Morning


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 12:22 - Apr 8 with 3053 viewstoboboly

Afternoon


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 12:48 - Apr 8 with 3041 viewsBucksRanger

Afternoon.

1
Indie Thread on 17:39 - Apr 8 with 3021 viewstoboboly

Evening


Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 17:58 - Apr 8 with 3013 viewsdanehoop

Toboboly,

you are indeed a man of great taste. Loving the selections.

Never knowingly understood

1
Indie Thread on 19:19 - Apr 8 with 2998 viewstoboboly

Indie Thread on 17:58 - Apr 8 by danehoop

Toboboly,

you are indeed a man of great taste. Loving the selections.


Cool, more to come tomorrow :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

0
Indie Thread on 22:48 - Apr 8 with 2981 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Loads of bands in Sheffield. Here's some random lesser known.










Poll: Expectations for this season?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026