Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 things learnt from tonight 19:31 - Mar 20 with 2978 viewsvetchonian

1. Our best starting midfield is Grimes Fulton and Smith
2. Whittaker is not yet ready to start
3. the armchair experts are not always right

We looked better when Hourihane went off and Smith can on.
Whittaker was pushed off the ball far too much
Second half we bossed the game no hoof ball we played football in the style of our identity apparently coached out of us but as pretty as it was to watch got us nothing

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

3 things learnt from tonight on 10:15 - Mar 21 with 414 viewsonehunglow

3 things learnt from tonight on 10:13 - Mar 21 by jack247

1. Only if we drop Bennett. Naughton and Guehi to start either way
2. 100%
3. No. One absolute howler of pass to Moore. Other than that he was fine
4. He was yesterday. He’s not great by any stretch, but we don’t have anyone else to run at defenders from midfield. Do think we need an upgraded version
5. I don’t think he’ll become first choice straight away, but we’ll see a lot more of him this season

To be honest ,right now,it matters not who is selected .
Anyway,thanks for a decent riposte.
Things are black
right now,let's face it and we are coping with it in different ways

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

3 things learnt from tonight on 10:22 - Mar 21 with 405 viewsjack247

3 things learnt from tonight on 10:15 - Mar 21 by onehunglow

To be honest ,right now,it matters not who is selected .
Anyway,thanks for a decent riposte.
Things are black
right now,let's face it and we are coping with it in different ways

I actually think we are going to do quite well for the rest of the season. Most of them get a chance to recharge and surely there’s enough evidence to keep Hourihane on the bench now. We’ll win most games if we can play like that second half.

At the same time, 3 points plus a big goal difference may well be too much to catch up on Watford, who look very efficient. They’ve got Norwich and Brentford to play before us, but can’t see them dropping many points.
3 things learnt from tonight on 10:30 - Mar 21 with 400 viewsonehunglow

3 things learnt from tonight on 10:22 - Mar 21 by jack247

I actually think we are going to do quite well for the rest of the season. Most of them get a chance to recharge and surely there’s enough evidence to keep Hourihane on the bench now. We’ll win most games if we can play like that second half.

At the same time, 3 points plus a big goal difference may well be too much to catch up on Watford, who look very efficient. They’ve got Norwich and Brentford to play before us, but can’t see them dropping many points.

I am going to print that out.
Come June ,I will invite you to the official reopening of Scousejack Towers,currently under redevelopement. No Plebs invited,no cheap wine,no Farm Foods frozen burgers nor no frozen love sausages left over from Valentine Day,no cheese puffs,nor Cheese on Sticks and no football talk.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024