Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Rothwell 22:33 - Apr 13 with 1517 viewshughesy2013

Hes available on a free transfer at the end of the season, would take him all day long

Watch that!
Joe Rothwell on 22:39 - Apr 13 with 1497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If there’s been an option we’ve been lacking its exactly that. When our passing game fails because of a high press this was the perfect reposte - not hoofing it up to a target man we don’t have.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Joe Rothwell on 22:42 - Apr 13 with 1486 viewshughesy2013

Joe Rothwell on 22:39 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

If there’s been an option we’ve been lacking its exactly that. When our passing game fails because of a high press this was the perfect reposte - not hoofing it up to a target man we don’t have.

Spot on! We havent got anyone in the centre mid lile him! To many similiar players!
Joe Rothwell on 22:48 - Apr 13 with 1466 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Rothwell on 22:42 - Apr 13 by hughesy2013

Spot on! We havent got anyone in the centre mid lile him! To many similiar players!

When players opt to carry the ball forward instead of passing they immediately draw 3 or 4 players out of position. Routledge did this for the first goal against Millwall. It’s a tremendous weapon for any clubs arsenal

Joe Rothwell on 07:04 - Apr 14 with 1350 viewsDr_Winston

Pratley, Bodde, Dobbie, De Guzman, even as far as Fer. You absolutely need a midfielder capable of breaking the lines.

One of the reasons that MGW excited so many is that he seemed the type.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Rothwell on 07:14 - Apr 17 with 1172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Rothwell on 07:04 - Apr 14 by Dr_Winston

Pratley, Bodde, Dobbie, De Guzman, even as far as Fer. You absolutely need a midfielder capable of breaking the lines.

One of the reasons that MGW excited so many is that he seemed the type.

Exactly. Gibbs White was just what we needed - such a shame Wolves stiffed us when he got fit again.

Guehi has had a go at carrying the ball out of defence this season and done well. I’m sure there’s a defensive midfield player in there . Chico Flores was another who would happily carry the ball out of defence.

Joe Rothwell on 07:30 - Apr 17 with 1152 viewsDr_Parnassus

Excellent suggestion. Looks affordable too, salary apparently isn't too high.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Joe Rothwell on 07:49 - Apr 17 with 1138 viewsNortbankboy

Joe Rothwell on 07:14 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Exactly. Gibbs White was just what we needed - such a shame Wolves stiffed us when he got fit again.

Guehi has had a go at carrying the ball out of defence this season and done well. I’m sure there’s a defensive midfield player in there . Chico Flores was another who would happily carry the ball out of defence.

I've never seen mgw play only a couple of mins for us.
How is he doing at wlves?
Joe Rothwell on 07:59 - Apr 17 with 1136 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rothwell on 07:14 - Apr 17 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s done little else since he left us, not sure what Wolves think they are doing with him, but it’s not beneficial to him, he’s not happy there apparently.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Rothwell on 08:12 - Apr 17 with 1128 viewsNortbankboy

Joe Rothwell on 07:59 - Apr 17 by KeithHaynes

He’s done little else since he left us, not sure what Wolves think they are doing with him, but it’s not beneficial to him, he’s not happy there apparently.

Shame he didn't have more time here so we could see what he could do
Joe Rothwell on 11:43 - Apr 17 with 1060 viewsjasper_T

Joe Rothwell on 07:59 - Apr 17 by KeithHaynes

Same reason we pulled Brandon Cooper back from Newport - purely injury cover in case 2 or 3 players are all out at once, nothing to do with what's beneficial for the player.
Joe Rothwell on 12:06 - Apr 17 with 1036 viewsKeithHaynes

Joe Rothwell on 11:43 - Apr 17 by jasper_T

Same reason we pulled Brandon Cooper back from Newport - purely injury cover in case 2 or 3 players are all out at once, nothing to do with what's beneficial for the player.

Good point, but we know what MGW is all about, that’s the bitter pill.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Joe Rothwell on 13:16 - Apr 17 with 1011 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Joe Rothwell on 12:06 - Apr 17 by KeithHaynes

Good point, but we know what MGW is all about, that’s the bitter pill.

Apart from NBB - perhaps he didn’t watch the first half dozen games of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024