Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smyth OUT it seems 14:39 - May 19 with 6603 viewsLazyFan

Shame that I quite liked him as a player and thought he would do well on the wing or a nippy striker. But when you have Willock the difference is stark

Sauce:
https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/smyth-set-to-be-released-by-qpr
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:39]

zzzzzzzzzz

Smyth OUT it seems on 12:11 - May 20 with 1460 viewsphilc

I see that the retained list has now been issued, I’m sure there will be another thread on this, no real surprises, both Smyth and Oteh being released. good luck to both of them and the other under 23’’s who are leaving.
Smyth OUT it seems on 12:16 - May 20 with 1441 viewsrobith

Liked him when he came through, got a little bit messed around by Holloway, but hasn't really kicked on since then. Like him, but releasing him is unfortunately the right call
Smyth OUT it seems on 12:53 - May 20 with 1358 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Smyth OUT it seems on 20:17 - May 26 with 1142 viewsonlyrinmoray

Paul Smyth has been picked for Northern Ireland will boost his confidence
Smyth OUT it seems on 20:25 - May 26 with 1097 viewsParkRoyalR

Smyth OUT it seems on 12:53 - May 20 by aston_hoop

Had a good chat with him in the away end at Reading and Wigan a few seasons back, top lad, wish him well, I think if he can stay injury free, he'll have a decent career.
Smyth OUT it seems on 20:38 - May 26 with 1060 viewspaulparker

Smyth OUT it seems on 12:16 - May 20 by robith

Liked him when he came through, got a little bit messed around by Holloway, but hasn't really kicked on since then. Like him, but releasing him is unfortunately the right call

I would say Mclaren & Warburton have messed him around not Holloway
Should have been given more of a go with us imo , I really hope we do t regret this

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024