Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City 11:00 - Aug 5 with 6738 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55381/russell-martin-is-

Latest details above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 23:45 - Aug 5 with 1919 viewsdobjack2

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 22:22 - Aug 5 by KeithHaynes

He had some ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

And on that farm he had a coach

E-I-E-I-O

With a slow attack here, no shots there, expensive loanees, subs too late again

Old McDonald had a coach

E-I-E-I-O

A bit harsh - he wasn’t all bad. He got us into the play offs but it seemed that he didn’t have the belief or confidence to go for it when it really mattered.
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 12:54 - Aug 6 with 1764 viewsAnotherJohn

Shankland hasn't been the same since his injury last season. Could work out if we did in fact go in for him, but it would be a big gamble.
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 16:38 - Aug 6 with 1667 viewsKeithHaynes

Shankland was at Swansea on trial in 2017, I didn’t know that, well, until now.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 22:01 - Aug 6 with 1585 viewsone_upmanship

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 16:38 - Aug 6 by KeithHaynes

Shankland was at Swansea on trial in 2017, I didn’t know that, well, until now.,

👀 Curtis, Clement, Britton or Carvalhal?
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 22:20 - Aug 6 with 1543 viewsjasper_T

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 22:01 - Aug 6 by one_upmanship

👀 Curtis, Clement, Britton or Carvalhal?

The u23s.
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 10:52 - Aug 7 with 1395 viewsjackrmee

SSN reporting that Shankland is going to be left out of Dundee U match with Rangers this morning due to transfer speculation.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 12:25 - Aug 7 with 1356 viewsone_upmanship

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 10:52 - Aug 7 by jackrmee

SSN reporting that Shankland is going to be left out of Dundee U match with Rangers this morning due to transfer speculation.

Out of game due to a minor hip injury. Hmmm
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 12:42 - Aug 7 with 1334 viewsraynor94

Is he a Paul Chalmers or Jason Scotland?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:07 - Aug 7 with 1288 viewsjackrmee

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 12:25 - Aug 7 by one_upmanship

Out of game due to a minor hip injury. Hmmm

Wasn't a mention of injury on Sky, or in this article...
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-and-ipswich-town-offered-transfer

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:20 - Aug 7 with 1232 viewsone_upmanship

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:07 - Aug 7 by jackrmee

Wasn't a mention of injury on Sky, or in this article...
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/swansea-city-and-ipswich-town-offered-transfer

Seen interview with the manager earlier. Said he will be fit by next week. Think there’s a Dutch club interested for 500k
Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:55 - Aug 7 with 1180 viewsjackrmee

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:20 - Aug 7 by one_upmanship

Seen interview with the manager earlier. Said he will be fit by next week. Think there’s a Dutch club interested for 500k

Article says Beershot bid of £300k rejected.

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 19:44 - Aug 9 with 1000 viewsjackrmee

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 13:55 - Aug 7 by jackrmee

Article says Beershot bid of £300k rejected.

SHANKLAND SET TO SIGN FOR BERRSCHOT

Dundee United striker Lawrence Shankland is on his way to Belgium to sign for Beerschot subject to a medical.

The Scotland international missed Saturday’s win against Rangers after head coach Thomas Courts claimed he had a hip injury.

The deal, including add-ons, is worth around £1m.

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 20:00 - Aug 9 with 934 viewsKeithHaynes

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 19:44 - Aug 9 by jackrmee

SHANKLAND SET TO SIGN FOR BERRSCHOT

Dundee United striker Lawrence Shankland is on his way to Belgium to sign for Beerschot subject to a medical.

The Scotland international missed Saturday’s win against Rangers after head coach Thomas Courts claimed he had a hip injury.

The deal, including add-ons, is worth around £1m.

The article stated he wasn’t that keen on testing himself.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 11:17 - Aug 10 with 737 viewsjackrmee

Russell Martin is eyeing prolific striker for new club Swansea City on 20:00 - Aug 9 by KeithHaynes

The article stated he wasn’t that keen on testing himself.

Aye I read that somewhere. Thought it meant he wanted to stay in his comfort zone though...the scottish league.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024