Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thai Chef opposite stadium 12:16 - Sep 24 with 2907 viewsPilot

First game tomorrow for 18 months having been stuck abroad.

Anyone know if the Thai Chef mobile unit is still operating near Next in the Morfa car park opposite the stadium?

Superb Thai food better quality and more authentic than anywhere else I’ve found around South West Wales.

We used to go before every weekend game pre lockdown. Personal favourite was the Tom Yum.Just hope it’s there tomorrow.
Thai Chef opposite stadium on 18:41 - Sep 26 with 626 viewsWalterBoyd

Watery. ??

It's just really nice, tasty, reasonably priced food. In a location you would not expect to find it.

Perhaps over analysing a bit.

A life eating this or a life eating pie and chips from Rossi's, you decide
Thai Chef opposite stadium on 20:04 - Sep 26 with 577 viewspikeypaul

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 16:50 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

I know it's healthy and good and all that and i don't stuff myself with crap, except when the Swans are home. If i'm going on the piss, i want some substance, a full English or a meaty burger and chips, not some watery curry and rice.

watery curry?

Obviously never had true Thai food

I recommend pad ka pow for the brave,or pad thai and tom yam for those who like their food a tad milder.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 20:26 - Sep 26 with 571 viewsProfessor

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 20:04 - Sep 26 by pikeypaul

watery curry?

Obviously never had true Thai food

I recommend pad ka pow for the brave,or pad thai and tom yam for those who like their food a tad milder.

Not in the least watery. Thinner than a
Sylheti ‘Indian’ curry most take aways produce,
But that sauce mixed into the jasmine rice.

As Pikey suggests a lot more than curry- pad Thai,
Grilled meats and fish, stir fries (chilli and holy basil for me), wonderful salads using papaya and laab with toasted rice and peanuts. And as a treat mango sticky rice.
Thai Chef opposite stadium on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 553 viewscontroversial_jack

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 20:26 - Sep 26 by Professor

Not in the least watery. Thinner than a
Sylheti ‘Indian’ curry most take aways produce,
But that sauce mixed into the jasmine rice.

As Pikey suggests a lot more than curry- pad Thai,
Grilled meats and fish, stir fries (chilli and holy basil for me), wonderful salads using papaya and laab with toasted rice and peanuts. And as a treat mango sticky rice.

Yes of course, but we are not likely to get that from a roadside van
Thai Chef opposite stadium on 22:51 - Sep 26 with 522 viewsJack123

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 21:41 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

Well unless you taste it, you are being pretty silly guessing what their food is like.

libera nos a malo

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 08:01 - Sep 27 with 473 viewsProfessor

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 21:41 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

Been to Bangkok? Most people eat from roadside stalls and vans
Thai Chef opposite stadium on 09:16 - Sep 27 with 457 viewspikeypaul

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 08:01 - Sep 27 by Professor

Been to Bangkok? Most people eat from roadside stalls and vans

He’s obviously not, some of the meals they knock out from the roadside stalls around Thailand are amazing.
And they are mostly one man/woman set ups with minimal utensils and heating facilities, unlike
the modern well equipped Thai Chef Van is with 3 staff, who’s initial ingredient preparation would no doubt be done off site.
Once again CJ has shown how clueless he is, obviously he’s the type to prefer to eat chips, pies and burgers, no problem with that, it’s the reason why so many of his type are obese and suffer heart failure and diabetes then complain about the NHS resources.
If we are like the Thais we would have a far healthier society.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 09:22 - Sep 27 with 457 viewsProfessor

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 09:16 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

He’s obviously not, some of the meals they knock out from the roadside stalls around Thailand are amazing.
And they are mostly one man/woman set ups with minimal utensils and heating facilities, unlike
the modern well equipped Thai Chef Van is with 3 staff, who’s initial ingredient preparation would no doubt be done off site.
Once again CJ has shown how clueless he is, obviously he’s the type to prefer to eat chips, pies and burgers, no problem with that, it’s the reason why so many of his type are obese and suffer heart failure and diabetes then complain about the NHS resources.

Absolutely the case Pikey. The only issue with the Thai diet is that they have a somewhat sweet tooth. Lucky to work with a number of universities and the Biotech centre in Bangkok. Food is invariably magnificent.

Unlike Philippines where the influence of US fast food dominates.
Login to get fewer ads

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 10:11 - Sep 27 with 444 viewscontroversial_jack

Thai Chef opposite stadium on 09:16 - Sep 27 by pikeypaul

i wouldn't say i'm clueless, although i'm not a foodie. I don't eat the things you say, except when i want some lining before going on the piss, which isn't often these days.

I'm not obese, i have the body of a Greek god, ok, a slight exaggeration there. I gym 4 times a week, train on the pads once a week and do calisthenic. Once again, some posters get the wrong slant on things,jump to conclusions and get personal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024