Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton 20:37 - Sep 29 with 2851 viewsangryjack

Is another one stealing a living

This post has been edited by an administrator
Naughton on 13:25 - Sep 30 with 723 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 12:48 - Sep 30 by ploppy

Incorrect.

The first goal was marginally offside. Naughton had come out, like everyone except the useless Cabango to play him offside. If Cabango had done his job we wouldn't be talking about this.

Third goal, yes you could argue Naughton should see him coming.

Second goal, not sure what happened but if Cabango stops the cross coming in, again we're not having this conversation.

So he was offside & Cabango done his job for the crucial 1st goal?

Nice to see our so called supporters blaming our centre half for a poor linesman’s decision.
Naughton on 14:10 - Sep 30 with 693 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton on 13:25 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

Nice to see our so called supporters blaming our centre half for a poor linesman’s decision.

Yep.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton on 16:33 - Sep 30 with 644 viewsploppy

Naughton on 13:25 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

Nope. If Cabango had been quicker getting out Mitrovic would have been clearly offside. As it was it was marginal but the lino got it wrong
Naughton on 16:37 - Sep 30 with 640 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 16:33 - Sep 30 by ploppy

Nope. If Cabango had been quicker getting out Mitrovic would have been clearly offside. As it was it was marginal but the lino got it wrong

Yes. He was offside & Ben did his job, the linesman didn't.
Naughton on 16:42 - Sep 30 with 633 viewsonehunglow

Frankly,it make little difference and suppose it harsh to single out players but as fans we do.
Our main issue is having a manager clearly clueless and arrogant at the same time.

He is giving us spiel thinking we are dumb enough to take it-and we are.

Cooper is a good size as is Cabango. Last night both should have been CBs and both looking to front up to Mitro. Two full backs would also have been nice and ones played where they are comfortable. That s a start.

Downes is a fine player and Fulton the dog we need in midfield,so last night there's your two Cms .Sadly with no Joseph we have no speed out wide(nice one Russ) but Laird could play Right midfield wide and Manning on left . That would give some balance.

That only leaves strikers who Russ seems to hate. He had to be nagged to play Piroe at all initially,so ther's a poor judge of a player for a start. Whittaker would do ok with Piroe. Work horse Cullen is more Workhouse sadly;I really feel for him.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Naughton on 16:42 - Sep 30 with 637 viewsploppy

Naughton on 16:37 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

Yes. He was offside & Ben did his job, the linesman didn't.

Not really. Naughton pushed up and any decent defender would have followed him but Cabango ball watched and loitered out. As the central defender, Naughton should be the one dictating the defensive line and everyone else should follow. Naughton did his job, Cabango didn't do his. I realise we mustn't criticise him because he's one of our own.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2021 16:44]
Naughton on 17:12 - Sep 30 with 622 viewsangryjack

Naughton on 16:42 - Sep 30 by ploppy

Not really. Naughton pushed up and any decent defender would have followed him but Cabango ball watched and loitered out. As the central defender, Naughton should be the one dictating the defensive line and everyone else should follow. Naughton did his job, Cabango didn't do his. I realise we mustn't criticise him because he's one of our own.

Thing is they get drilled day in day out on defensive lines, and as ball cleared to get to the line as quick as you can otherwise its suicide if one or two going leaving their markers and one or two don't ,cabango eyes followed the ball,ball watching,instead of looking across line and getting up to the line,it should be drilled that they do it instinctively, it's not swansea league,.and usually they should watch line and if the lino hasn't lifted flag the should all drop as quick as they can but only naughton did,so maybe it goes a bit deeper
Naughton on 17:19 - Sep 30 with 615 viewspencoedjack

Naughton on 16:42 - Sep 30 by ploppy

Ah now we are getting to the crux of the issue it’s because Ben is from Cardiff, if you manage to get out of Swansea mush you’ll also realise Pencoed isn’t part of Cardiff.

Mitrovic was offside end of.
Login to get fewer ads

Naughton on 17:59 - Sep 30 with 607 viewsangryjack

Naughton on 17:19 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

Ah now we are getting to the crux of the issue it’s because Ben is from Cardiff, if you manage to get out of Swansea mush you’ll also realise Pencoed isn’t part of Cardiff.

He was but cabango was ball watching and should have been up in line as at that level they work on defensive lines and getting to them as quick as possible,you can't always I know,but he didn't even look where the defenders in front of him was and make the effort to get there
Naughton on 22:14 - Sep 30 with 560 viewsploppy

Naughton on 17:19 - Sep 30 by pencoedjack

I don't live in Swansea. And I've lived in many places in this country and abroad. Not sure what you're trying to say.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest that Cabango's from Cardiff. The point I'm making is that he is sometimes above criticism on this forum because he's come through our academy. Mitrovic was offside but it was close enough that the lino had a decision to make. If Cabango follows Naughton out instead of ball watching, it becomes more obvious that it's offside. Then the lino can't get it wrong.
Naughton on 10:15 - Oct 1 with 522 viewsonehunglow

Naughton on 22:14 - Sep 30 by ploppy

I don't live in Swansea. And I've lived in many places in this country and abroad. Not sure what you're trying to say.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest that Cabango's from Cardiff. The point I'm making is that he is sometimes above criticism on this forum because he's come through our academy. Mitrovic was offside but it was close enough that the lino had a decision to make. If Cabango follows Naughton out instead of ball watching, it becomes more obvious that it's offside. Then the lino can't get it wrong.

Cabango gets unwarranted insults from our fans including him being a liability.

He has talent for sure but right now,like several others he is being messed around by a rookie clueless manager .I can't use the word coach as he clearly is not in the true sense of the word.Not one player has he improved.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024