Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SongsThat Bring A Tear 01:54 - Oct 31 with 2092 viewsJack123

When this first came out, I didn't like it, but it's grown on me, such a beautiful song.

libera nos a malo

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:30 - Nov 2 with 393 viewsLohengrin

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:25 - Nov 2 by Professor

Very good!

No, the incredibly dull singer who sells countless records. Leaves me cold.

When I first heard her I thought she had a good voice, the problem is everything she’s sang since sounds more or less the same. Not our thing, Prof, but she’s done incredibly well for herself.

There’s plenty of money and mileage in the ‘men are bastards’ musical meme trade.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:44 - Nov 2 with 372 viewsProfessor

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:30 - Nov 2 by Lohengrin

When I first heard her I thought she had a good voice, the problem is everything she’s sang since sounds more or less the same. Not our thing, Prof, but she’s done incredibly well for herself.

There’s plenty of money and mileage in the ‘men are bastards’ musical meme trade.

She has a very good voice. She is just the aural equivalent of watching trees decompose. My daughter who has about 14/15 at the time of her last record constantly played it. It's so dull and mournful. I'm not a big fan of Sheehan either, but at least he is interesting to watch live with how he uses the looper and guitar to create complexity.
SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:51 - Nov 2 with 369 viewsLohengrin

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:44 - Nov 2 by Professor

She has a very good voice. She is just the aural equivalent of watching trees decompose. My daughter who has about 14/15 at the time of her last record constantly played it. It's so dull and mournful. I'm not a big fan of Sheehan either, but at least he is interesting to watch live with how he uses the looper and guitar to create complexity.

Looper and guitar you say...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 16:17 - Nov 2 with 360 viewsProfessor

SongsThat Bring A Tear on 15:51 - Nov 2 by Lohengrin

Looper and guitar you say...

I has thinking of that very performance when I wrote it. Seemed extraordinary at the time.

I bought a basic synth pedal, and that is pretty crazy too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024