Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes 09:37 - Dec 4 with 2682 viewsTheDaleWayx

Hi everybody, I was just wondering if you would all join us in remembering little boy Arthur at the game tomorrow by having a round of applause for him during the 6th minute of the game. The little boy lost his life thinking he wasn’t loved and I think it would be amazing to pay tribute to him 💙
Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 10:28 - Dec 4 with 2576 viewsdale1968

I wont be there but I will clap him at home and remember his short tragic life..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 20:27 - Dec 4 with 2212 viewsmikehunt

This is a really good gesture seeing as it will be on live tv. Is this official though? If not it runs the risk of falling flat because I fear the majority of folk won’t know what it’s about.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 20:44 - Dec 4 with 2187 viewsjudd

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 20:27 - Dec 4 by mikehunt

This is a really good gesture seeing as it will be on live tv. Is this official though? If not it runs the risk of falling flat because I fear the majority of folk won’t know what it’s about.

I saw a number of clubs today had his photo displayed on their scoreboard for the 6th minute tribute. Hopefully we can do the same. Millwall and Birmingham even stopped playing to applaud him as he was a Birmingham fan I think.

RIP little man

Poll: What is it to be then?

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 23:16 - Dec 4 with 2037 viewsboromat

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 20:27 - Dec 4 by mikehunt

If it's not official and it works out it will carry more weight. I'll do my part in the main stand 👍

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 09:52 - Dec 5 with 1771 viewsHullDale

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes on 18:01 - Dec 5 with 1502 viewsjonahwhereru

Great response from the crowd today.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024