Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread 19:02 - Mar 24 with 31524 viewsHullDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 16:04 - Mar 28 with 1864 viewsrichfoad32

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 28 by IOMDale

I’m honestly struggling to think who that’d be. I know when EOC first joined us, he turned Oxford & MK Dons down - was Martin in charge at MK at that time?

Not sure. O'Connell was the only name I could come up with as well, I like him but not entirely sure he's Championship quality. Or possibly as a real raw project, Dorsett? Although that suggestion would be laughable to many on here. Tried to get my colleague to pump his mate for a bit more info, I'll see if he can come up with anything.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 18:07 - Mar 28 with 1694 viewsRippDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 14:11 - Mar 28 by seasidedale

Just as an aside, I believe that Sam Kelly is our physio but I notice that the past few week that a young lady comes on the pitch to attend to injured player, I can’t find anywhere who she is

Sam Kelly has gone to Salford, not sure who the new physio is
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 06:49 - Apr 4 with 1267 viewsrichfoad32

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 15:19 - Mar 28 by IOMDale

I’m honestly struggling to think who that’d be. I know when EOC first joined us, he turned Oxford & MK Dons down - was Martin in charge at MK at that time?

Apparently he was there to watch Conor Grant and it was a complete waste of time because he didn't leave the bench.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 08:44 - Apr 4 with 1121 viewsSaxonDale

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 06:49 - Apr 4 by richfoad32

Apparently he was there to watch Conor Grant and it was a complete waste of time because he didn't leave the bench.

Good news for us. I still think Grant is our best young player by quite a way- could see him playing at a much higher level once he starts consistently chipping in with goals/ assists.
Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 09:45 - Apr 4 with 1048 viewsDaleiLama

Crawley Town (a) Match Thread on 08:44 - Apr 4 by SaxonDale

Good news for us. I still think Grant is our best young player by quite a way- could see him playing at a much higher level once he starts consistently chipping in with goals/ assists.

For me, the thing he has to improve on is guile and being "lightweight". If you look at Luke, he always has one arm out warding off a defender. Much like Calvin used to do. Hendo always got the first "nudge" in. Grant has the technical skills but is dispossessed by shoulder charge, tackle, lack of strength or naivety too often. If that side of his game improves, he could become a real force to be reckoned with.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024