Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awards evening 11:32 - May 1 with 2911 viewsRibbleblue

Attended the awards evening last night,all the players seemed happy to sign autographs and take photos,which was nice to see.
Awards evening on 11:47 - May 1 with 2848 viewsSuddenLad

Yes, they mingled freely and spent plenty of time chatting to people and for photographs.

Useless sound system meant it was nigh impossible to hear what was being said, including the comments made by the Chairman.

Could see the players receiving their awards when they stepped up to take them, but no idea who won what specifically.

Nice to see Jeriel Dorsett winning something. He's been a great player for us after a nervous start. Would love to see him return, though I imagine League One will be his next step.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Awards evening on 12:03 - May 1 with 2797 viewsRibbleblue

Agreed re the sound system, couldn't hear very well and we were near the stage area.
Awards evening on 13:30 - May 2 with 2348 viewsoddjob007

Awards evening on 12:03 - May 1 by Ribbleblue

Agreed re the sound system, couldn't hear very well and we were near the stage area.

Talk about useless sound systems, the one in the main players lounge is just as useless. Unless you are stood 10ft in front of the speaker, you may as well not be there!

There was a presentation of some flowers after the game on Saturday, anyone know why? (I was stood by the bar and don’t have a clue!)
[Post edited 2 May 2022 13:31]
Awards evening on 14:47 - May 2 with 2214 viewsrobtheb

Awards evening on 13:30 - May 2 by oddjob007

Talk about useless sound systems, the one in the main players lounge is just as useless. Unless you are stood 10ft in front of the speaker, you may as well not be there!

There was a presentation of some flowers after the game on Saturday, anyone know why? (I was stood by the bar and don’t have a clue!)

Don't quote me as I wasn't there, the flowers may have been for one of the girls from the ticket office who is leaving.
Awards evening on 23:13 - May 2 with 1869 viewsTyroneShoelaces

Awards evening on 13:30 - May 2 by oddjob007

Flowers and wine were presented by Murray Knight to Simon Gauge
In recognition of all the hours of free time he put in over the last 12 months.
Nice gesture from the Trust
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024