Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! 18:50 - Nov 9 with 1003 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58965/cymru-squad-announ

Click and listen LIVE.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:10 - Nov 9 with 941 viewsonehunglow

So Joe Allen goes

Either he s been fitvenough to play for us but saved for the World Cup or Page is crazy

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:12 - Nov 9 with 937 viewsKeithHaynes

MK Dons player Matt Smith included instead of Ollie Cooper.
As expected John Williams and Chris Gunter from league 2 also included.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:13 - Nov 9 with 927 viewsPolskijack

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:10 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

So Joe Allen goes

Either he s been fitvenough to play for us but saved for the World Cup or Page is crazy

Page said that Joe Allen's situation could have been avoided. Is this a comment on our club?
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 906 viewsKeithHaynes

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:13 - Nov 9 by Polskijack

Page said that Joe Allen's situation could have been avoided. Is this a comment on our club?

I think there was an issue with Joe which has been kept in house, Martin also said the same. What happened and what it was we may never know unless we see a back room staff member leaving shortly.

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:28 - Nov 9 with 821 viewsFireboy2

Gutted Oli isn't in but ateotd all those who are have played recently

No matter what went on at the club Joe HAD to go, if anyone deserves to go it's him.

I don't care if people moan about him not playing for us recently the guy totally deserves a place in the squad even if he's a risk.
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:30 - Nov 9 with 806 viewsjojaca

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:28 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

No matter what went on at the club Joe HAD to go, if anyone deserves to go it's him.

I don't care if people moan about him not playing for us recently the guy totally deserves a place in the squad even if he's a risk.

End of an era looking at current squad, it will be back to the bleak years.

Even when you know, you never know?

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:30 - Nov 9 with 804 viewsKeithHaynes

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:28 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

If Gunter and Williams go a half fit, dart up his arse, head fallen off, one legged Joe should.

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:01 - Nov 9 with 719 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

A loyal squad if not the best available

I understand even if I don’t agree

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Login to get fewer ads

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:07 - Nov 9 with 703 viewsFireboy2

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 19:30 - Nov 9 by jojaca

End of an era looking at current squad, it will be back to the bleak years.

That's the spirit 👏

Have you watched the BBC programme 'together stronger'

First episode is about toshack taking over and totally stripping the squad of the old deadwood (there was quite a bit at the time) and giving youth a chance, Gary Speed carried it on.

We were something like 126th in the world at the time, now iirc we are 18th, all because tosh gave the likes of bale, ramsey et al a chance, we have a conveyer belt of youth coming through the ranks, the system is working fine so your comments are far from the truth.
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 681 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:07 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

That's the spirit 👏

First episode is about toshack taking over and totally stripping the squad of the old deadwood (there was quite a bit at the time) and giving youth a chance, Gary Speed carried it on.

We were something like 126th in the world at the time, now iirc we are 18th, all because tosh gave the likes of bale, ramsey et al a chance, we have a conveyer belt of youth coming through the ranks, the system is working fine so your comments are far from the truth.

That only works if we pick them and give them the chance to prove themselves as Tosh did.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:23 - Nov 9 with 681 viewsNotLoyal

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:07 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

That's the spirit 👏

As long as he can pick the youth from anywhere but Swansea.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:30 - Nov 9 with 662 viewspencoedjack

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:01 - Nov 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

A loyal squad if not the best available

I understand even if I don’t agree

No room for sentiment.

Johnny Williams could of gone as a water carrier & Gunter as the tea maker if they are there as they are good for the squad.

Cooper should of been picked ahead of Williams for sure.
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:33 - Nov 9 with 657 viewsNotLoyal

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:30 - Nov 9 by pencoedjack

No room for sentiment.

Johnny Williams could of gone as a water carrier & Gunter as the tea maker if they are there as they are good for the squad.

Cooper should of been picked ahead of Williams for sure.

Even england wouldn’t do that, It’s embarrassing.

OK I've changed it.

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:50 - Nov 9 with 625 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:33 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

Even england wouldn’t do that, It’s embarrassing.

England will most likely do the same thing and pick poor centre halves and not pick Maddison. We won’t be the only team being picked like this

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:06 - Nov 9 with 601 viewsFireboy2

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:23 - Nov 9 by NotLoyal

As long as he can pick the youth from anywhere but Swansea.

Page has stated that he will stick with players he knows so i don't know why anyone is surprised,

Cooper hasn't played 1 minute of senior football for wales whilst colwill and especially williams have.

It's a damn shame that ollie isn't going but his time will come.
Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:10 - Nov 9 with 589 viewsNotLoyal

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:06 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Page has stated that he will stick with players he knows so i don't know why anyone is surprised,

Cooper hasn't played 1 minute of senior football for wales whilst colwill and especially williams have.

I’m not surprised, just convinced me what was said on here last week.
I think it was an article.
Makes sense now.

OK I've changed it.

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:14 - Nov 9 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:06 - Nov 9 by Fireboy2

Pointless sticking with those he knows when they are not fit .

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:28 - Nov 9 with 565 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:14 - Nov 9 by onehunglow

Pointless sticking with those he knows when they are not fit .

Or good enough

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:31 - Nov 9 with 553 viewsonehunglow

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:28 - Nov 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

Or good enough

Didn’t want to appear negative

Frankly, I’m not that bothered

The Swans are my raisin d Etre . Wales will be an interest and a bit of fun if we get out of that group stage .

The club is far more important to me .

Tribal I know

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 21:51 - Nov 9 with 518 viewsKeithHaynes

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 07:28 - Nov 10 with 416 viewspencoedjack

Cymru squad announcement LIVE on Swansea Independent NOW ! on 20:50 - Nov 9 by PatchesOHoulihan

England will most likely do the same thing and pick poor centre halves and not pick Maddison. We won’t be the only team being picked like this

Didn’t England take an uncapped Owen & Walcott to major championships?

Southgate is a crap manager & just because England do it doesn’t make it the correct decision.

Cooper should be in the squad above dross like Williams & crap Bassey players end of.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024