Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday v Carlisle 22:37 - Jan 26 with 1152 viewsupthedale2403

I know this is going to be hard given the current status quo but we really need to put every effort in getting behind whatever team is on that pitch on Saturday for the 90 minutes. The overcoaters have created some Fantastic atmospheres this season inside the ground and it’s been great to see and hear! Yes things are not great! Yes we are all fed up with the lack of signings that we all know are desperately needed whilst our rivals are bringing players in daily! yes there have been baffling team selections/substitutions, and many many below par performances from this squad of players but this is our club one which has in the past given us some Fantastic memories currently sitting rock bottom with a squad devoid of any kind of confidence worry wether they are worthy of our support after the game, but on Saturday, for just 90 minutes we need to come together and get behind them! our opinions and frustrations can be aired at the upcoming fans forum, A toxic atmosphere (which mostly I agree with on every social platform is already ingrained) on Saturday this will inevitably transfer onto the pitch and result in a defeat. Nobody wants that! I know it’s crap it hurts and we are all worried about the future of our club but a toxic atmosphere in the COA on Saturday will not help our plight one bit! Guaranteed it will affect the players (deservedly or not) and put us deeper in the shit! UTD 🙏
Saturday v Carlisle on 22:46 - Jan 26 with 1100 viewsJames1980

Booked Saturday off as annual leave when the fixtures came out. Was meant to finish at 23:30 on Friday but have swapped to a 21:00 finish but was struggling to get motivated to make the trip up until this post.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024