Songs with a parenthesis 11:40 - Apr 28 with 6518 views colinallcars While I was raising corn in Kansas ( she was raising hell in Tennessee ).
Songs with a parenthesis on 11:46 - Apr 28 with 5174 viewsDannyPaddox I didn’t enjoy my a Parenthesis songs much although my Mum did a like a some of da Beatles. Coat on.
Songs with a parenthesis on 11:46 - Apr 28 with 5175 viewsCroydonCaptJack Happy to continue a dual theme:- VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 11:48 - Apr 28 with 5162 viewsBrianMcCarthy If I'd Shot Her When I Met Her (I'd be Out of Jail by now) A song remarkable for two reasons: 1) It has the best/worst song title ever 2) Satus Quo seem to be on guitars. VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 11:49 - Apr 28 with 5159 viewsGaryT I guess this must be the place for this one VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 11:54 - Apr 28 with 5132 viewsDannyPaddox UBP - War on Planet Robot (Give Me Back My Tonsils) [Post edited 28 Apr 2023 11:56]
Songs with a parenthesis on 12:11 - Apr 28 with 5083 viewsEastR VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 12:20 - Apr 28 with 5067 viewsCroydonCaptJack VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 12:32 - Apr 28 with 5042 viewsNoDiddley Anon -If my aunt had a pair of bollox (she’d be me uncle)
Login to get fewer adsSongs with a parenthesis on 12:39 - Apr 28 with 5029 viewsCamberleyR You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything (Even Take the Dog for a Walk, Mend a Fuse, Fold Away the Ironing Board, or Any Other Domestic Shortcomings) VIDEO I believe it's the song with the longest title to make the charts. [Post edited 28 Apr 2023 12:41]
Songs with a parenthesis on 13:00 - Apr 28 with 4965 viewshubble My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend (And I Miss him) VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 14:37 - Apr 28 with 4908 viewscolinallcars I always liked “ I've got a way with women ( but my friend got away with mine ). Country songs have the best titles.
Songs with a parenthesis on 14:40 - Apr 28 with 4901 viewsBoston Is this parenthesis thread a new musical bracket?
Songs with a parenthesis on 14:49 - Apr 28 with 4880 viewsSonofpugwash Voodo Child (slight return) VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 14:55 - Apr 28 with 4874 viewscolinallcars Songs with a parenthesis on 14:40 - Apr 28 by Boston Is this parenthesis thread a new musical bracket?
Excellent, sir !
Songs with a parenthesis on 15:16 - Apr 28 with 4857 viewsBluce_Ree Odd image choice for this video but anyway. VIDEO A sort of folky acoustic thing. Amazing though. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.
Songs with a parenthesis on 17:05 - Apr 28 with 4798 viewssoops VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 17:12 - Apr 28 with 4791 viewsJuzzie Got me in Pizza Express every Friday lunchtime for 4+ months this did. VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 17:41 - Apr 28 with 4764 viewsjohann28 Some famous ones from yesteryear Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction Break on Through (To the Other Side) Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
Songs with a parenthesis on 17:57 - Apr 28 with 4744 viewsBoston Frank Zappa ...Apostrophe(')
Songs with a parenthesis on 18:02 - Apr 28 with 4741 viewsqpr_1968 some might say they don't believe in heaven, go and tell that to the man who lives in hell. VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 18:35 - Apr 28 with 4707 viewslightwaterhoop Bruce Springsteen's 4th of July Asbury Park (Sandy) [Post edited 28 Apr 2023 18:39]
Songs with a parenthesis on 19:09 - Apr 28 with 4674 viewsAirtomoreira Wonderful track from my namesake: VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 19:12 - Apr 28 with 4651 viewsAirtomoreira Second album I ever bought: VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 19:17 - Apr 28 with 4630 viewsAirtomoreira VIDEO
Songs with a parenthesis on 19:53 - Apr 28 with 3096 viewsRamseyR Groovy video too! VIDEO