Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread 10:56 - Mar 3 with 10873 viewsModeratorC

Earlier on this season Watford won 1-0 at the Swansea.Com with a smash and grab goal well against the run of player. This time …..

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62065/the-team-that-keep
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62074/at-last-it’s-a-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62080/watford-v-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:22 - Mar 6 with 1418 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:19 - Mar 6 by Whiterockin

One more and win 2-1 would be fine.

Yates is incredible

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:23 - Mar 6 with 1410 viewsbluenile

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:22 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Yates is incredible

😂😂😂

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 1400 viewsFlashberryjack

Can see us throwing away another couple of easy points here.
Darling looks in trouble every time they attack down his side of the pitch

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:25 - Mar 6 with 1398 viewsbluenile

Going back to fecking about at the back grrrr

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:26 - Mar 6 with 1386 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:25 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

Can see us throwing away another couple of easy points here.
Darling looks in trouble every time they attack down his side of the pitch

He’s not a full back
Why lick him there
Previous coach did this
Nuts

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:29 - Mar 6 with 1342 viewsunion_jack

I thought Placheta was supposed to be fast?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:37 - Mar 6 with 1278 viewsunion_jack

This game should have been put to bed I’m sorry.

Watford are pretty bad but undoubtedly will come out all guns in the second half as they’re only one behind.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:38 - Mar 6 with 1247 viewsbluenile

Should have been 2-0 there. But rather be winning than losing. Not happy that Fulton and Grimes are together again. Down to you Luke mate. A more positive 2nd half please!

Login to get fewer ads

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 1236 viewsnantywatcher

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:29 - Mar 6 by union_jack

I thought Placheta was supposed to be fast?

Up to now(this season) he looks incredibly ordinary. Meanwhile Jay Fulton is delivering a master class on why he was selected tonight.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:39 - Mar 6 with 1230 viewsAnotherJohn

Should have had at least one more goal on the balance of play. I get nervous when we play in little triangles on the edge of our box, eventually play the ball upfield, then pass it back again only for Rushford to boot a rushed nothing clearance inro their half. I'd like to see more of a mix of playing it out and long balls. As we've always got a mistake in us 0-1 isn't likely to be enough.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:41 - Mar 6 with 1190 viewsunion_jack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:39 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Should have had at least one more goal on the balance of play. I get nervous when we play in little triangles on the edge of our box, eventually play the ball upfield, then pass it back again only for Rushford to boot a rushed nothing clearance inro their half. I'd like to see more of a mix of playing it out and long balls. As we've always got a mistake in us 0-1 isn't likely to be enough.

This^

The triangles are going to cost us if we keep doing it.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:45 - Mar 6 with 1127 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:39 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Jesus.
We can’t play pretty from the back as we don’t have the players
Russ ,bless him,insisted on this and it often cost us.
Luke is his protege ,and it’s pretty evident .

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:50 - Mar 6 with 1067 viewsFlashberryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:45 - Mar 6 by onehunglow

Jesus.
We can’t play pretty from the back as we don’t have the players
Russ ,bless him,insisted on this and it often cost us.
Luke is his protege ,and it’s pretty evident .

They'll be coming at hard and fast early second half, just hope we don't concede an early goal.

Hello

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:52 - Mar 6 with 1054 viewsonehunglow

Just F off with this sideways playing
Why?

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:53 - Mar 6 with 1052 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:50 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

They'll be coming at hard and fast early second half, just hope we don't concede an early goal.

I so wished we didn’t go for this type of coach!

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 1049 viewsunion_jack

What does he actually say to them half time?

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 20:58 - Mar 6 with 1037 viewsonehunglow

This is clearly nuts
Why ,what is the obsession with stroking it around at the back when the end result is giving ball away .

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:01 - Mar 6 with 1008 viewsFlashberryjack

Prepare for the inevitable

Hello

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 980 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:01 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

Third game in a row this has happened
This is down to the coach ,again

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:02 - Mar 6 with 981 viewsunion_jack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:01 - Mar 6 by Flashberryjack

And there it is.

I am at a loss as to what happens in the dressing room half time.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:03 - Mar 6 with 972 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:02 - Mar 6 by union_jack

And there it is.

I am at a loss as to what happens in the dressing room half time.

Williams speaks to them

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:04 - Mar 6 with 949 viewsAnotherJohn

Just deserts. We have been so negative against an out-of-form team that we are probably going to lose this. None of our forwards look like they have a goal in them.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:06 - Mar 6 with 896 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:04 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Just deserts. We have been so negative against an out-of-form team that we are probably going to lose this. None of our forwards look like they have a goal in them.

The Uke lad must be really bad

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:06 - Mar 6 with 893 viewsangryjack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:04 - Mar 6 by AnotherJohn

Crying out for patino to open things up..
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 21:06 - Mar 6 with 883 viewsFlashberryjack

Why take Yates off, he's been outstanding.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024