Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer 19:50 - Jun 18 with 833 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62566/no-swansea-bids-fo

Latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 22:35 - Jun 18 with 668 viewsunion_jack

Here we go🙄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 00:15 - Jun 19 with 599 viewsKeithHaynes

I think it’s a bit early, the window is very young still, clubs at this stage will hold out for top dollar.
Personally I don’t rate Humphreys that much, but who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 17:20 - Jun 19 with 320 viewsSullutaCreturned

Another summer where we see a lot of names but those we actually sign are underwhelming?
No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 17:31 - Jun 19 with 297 viewsmax936

No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 17:20 - Jun 19 by SullutaCreturned

Another summer where we see a lot of names but those we actually sign are underwhelming?

Should be used to that norm by now Cat.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 17:46 - Jun 19 with 268 viewsKeithHaynes

No Swansea bids for Cameron Humphreys or Connor Barron this summer on 17:20 - Jun 19 by SullutaCreturned

The problem with the Aberdeen guy is he would have come to Swansea in January for 500k, but Aberdeen blocked it knowing they would get the Scottish version of a McBosman or whatever. Aberdeen have now agreed £525,000 in training and development fees by all accounts.

I’m not saying the 25k was the difference in getting him, I think once Rangers came in he made the right move.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024