By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Predictions
Chat Room
Video Wall
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Tables
Stats
Squad
Ground Guide
Paper View
Betting
Shop
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Cape Verdre
19:01 - Jun 15 with 1492 views
welwynranger
Fabulous.
Inches away from winning it at the end
3
Cape Verdre
on 19:03 - Jun 15 with 1479 views
connell10
Absolutely deserved that point , magnificent result!!
AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll:
best number 10 ever?
3
Cape Verdre
on 09:21 - Jun 16 with 1097 views
Myke
Excellent result. Reminded me of us v Russia when Dunne (Richard) was indomitable. Or NI v England when Macca was in his pomp.
1
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© FansNetwork 2026