Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eom’s big day 10:40 - Oct 3 with 3961 viewsKeithHaynes

The final is at 11.30 uk time

Streams to try

https://www.sbs.co.kr/live/S01

Anyone else finding a good stream put on here 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Eom’s big day on 18:10 - Oct 3 with 1353 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Eom’s big day on 19:17 - Oct 3 with 1225 viewsDr_Winston

Eom’s big day on 17:23 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

I’m hopeful Just will press on now, he has shown glimpses.


Very early days for him but we may be better off easing him in than chucking him in at the deep end.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Eom’s big day on 19:54 - Oct 3 with 1167 viewsjack247

Eom’s big day on 17:23 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

I’m hopeful Just will press on now, he has shown glimpses.


It’s easy to forget how long it took some of our players to find their feet, Eom himself being a prime example and now he’s one of our best players.

I’m sure Just will be fine.
1
Eom’s big day on 20:10 - Oct 3 with 1149 viewsWhiterockin

Eom’s big day on 19:54 - Oct 3 by jack247

It’s easy to forget how long it took some of our players to find their feet, Eom himself being a prime example and now he’s one of our best players.

I’m sure Just will be fine.


I would still rather Eom there. Stamenic/Eustaquio/Eom through the middle with Widell and Yeo wide then Idah pulling defenders out of position would be a joy to watch.
0
Eom’s big day on 20:20 - Oct 3 with 1114 viewsjack247

Eom’s big day on 20:10 - Oct 3 by Whiterockin

I would still rather Eom there. Stamenic/Eustaquio/Eom through the middle with Widell and Yeo wide then Idah pulling defenders out of position would be a joy to watch.


I can see the argument for it, but I’d rather him where he is. You get a lot less time and space in the middle. I like him running at isolated fullbacks
0
Eom’s big day on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 1007 viewsDr_Winston

He's never really had the pace to be a true "winger" for me. Always looked more dangerous cutting inside, so why not put him there to begin with?

Although I will concede that the way he's started the season and the form he seems to be in at the minute it doesn't much matter where you play him, he's going to be a problem for the opposition.

I'm comfortable naming him as my favourite player in the squad at present. There's just so much about him to like. No shortage of ability, no shortage of effort. Certainly no reason to complain about the way he carries himself on and off the pitch.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

0
Eom’s big day on 21:57 - Oct 3 with 985 viewsmax936

Eom’s big day on 19:54 - Oct 3 by jack247

It’s easy to forget how long it took some of our players to find their feet, Eom himself being a prime example and now he’s one of our best players.

I’m sure Just will be fine.


He's a far better player than he was when he come here, been impressive so far this season, is that Matos input or Eom finding his feet and feeling like he's at home, although he's always had his moments in my opinion.

Ronald seems to have taken the highlights ahead of him, but I think the tables have turned, I do rate Ronald although he's been a bit one dimensional, but other clubs have shown an interest so what do I know, I'm sure Matos can work his magic to help him improve, maybe its at wingback, because he's decent defensively.
[Post edited 4 Oct 12:43]
0
Eom’s big day on 22:12 - Oct 3 with 967 viewsjack247

Eom’s big day on 21:57 - Oct 3 by max936

He's a far better player than he was when he come here, been impressive so far this season, is that Matos input or Eom finding his feet and feeling like he's at home, although he's always had his moments in my opinion.

Ronald seems to have taken the highlights ahead of him, but I think the tables have turned, I do rate Ronald although he's been a bit one dimensional, but other clubs have shown an interest so what do I know, I'm sure Matos can work his magic to help him improve, maybe its at wingback, because he's decent defensively.
[Post edited 4 Oct 12:43]


Yes, he’s always shown glimpses, it’s the consistency now.

I’m sure Matos does deserve credit for it, but a lot of it is down to the work he’s put in himself. He’s clearly stronger, is deceptively quick and wins more headers than he used to. He’s just a better all round athlete. On top of that, he’s more confident and has built a good understanding with the players around him. I agree, he’s always had ability but flattered to deceive for a while.

The team goal where Idah squared it to him - he wouldn’t have scored that early in hs career here, he wouldn’t have been able to sprint that far that hard and get himself in front of the defender.

On the #10 point - I’m not sure we play with that kind of player anymore. I assume people mean Gylfi Sigurdsson/Pablo Hernandez types. I don’t think we have room for a luxury player when we’ve got an out an out front three. Just is more the most advanced of our midfielders than the type of player I’d consider a #10. So is Widdel when he plays there.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Eom’s big day on 10:59 - Oct 4 with 670 viewsmax936

Eom’s big day on 22:12 - Oct 3 by jack247

Yes, he’s always shown glimpses, it’s the consistency now.

I’m sure Matos does deserve credit for it, but a lot of it is down to the work he’s put in himself. He’s clearly stronger, is deceptively quick and wins more headers than he used to. He’s just a better all round athlete. On top of that, he’s more confident and has built a good understanding with the players around him. I agree, he’s always had ability but flattered to deceive for a while.

The team goal where Idah squared it to him - he wouldn’t have scored that early in hs career here, he wouldn’t have been able to sprint that far that hard and get himself in front of the defender.

On the #10 point - I’m not sure we play with that kind of player anymore. I assume people mean Gylfi Sigurdsson/Pablo Hernandez types. I don’t think we have room for a luxury player when we’ve got an out an out front three. Just is more the most advanced of our midfielders than the type of player I’d consider a #10. So is Widdel when he plays there.


Running/sprinting up hill, long bunny hops all help you gain more pace, it works apparently, bit agricultural for a professional sportsman though I suppose
0
Eom’s big day on 12:32 - Oct 4 with 603 viewsKeithHaynes

Eom’s big day on 21:57 - Oct 3 by max936

He's a far better player than he was when he come here, been impressive so far this season, is that Matos input or Eom finding his feet and feeling like he's at home, although he's always had his moments in my opinion.

Ronald seems to have taken the highlights ahead of him, but I think the tables have turned, I do rate Ronald although he's been a bit one dimensional, but other clubs have shown an interest so what do I know, I'm sure Matos can work his magic to help him improve, maybe its at wingback, because he's decent defensively.
[Post edited 4 Oct 12:43]


Even Eustáquio is finding the transition far different to what he has been used to. We have a report at some point on how these players have performed over time with statistical evidence. Of course in the eye assessments too. It isn’t easy for these players, we have to realise that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

1
Eom’s big day on 12:49 - Oct 4 with 578 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://youtube.com/shorts/tOi

Herd is a clip I found. A really composed finish.

Wise sage since Toshack era
Poll: Do Swansea city have enough centre backs?

1
Eom’s big day on 13:46 - Oct 4 with 509 viewsNCJACK

Eom’s big day on 12:49 - Oct 4 by ReslovenSwan1

https://youtube.com/shorts/tOi

Herd is a clip I found. A really composed finish.


Good find and post.
0
Eom’s big day on 14:52 - Oct 4 with 459 viewsGixerJack

Eom’s big day on 12:49 - Oct 4 by ReslovenSwan1

https://youtube.com/shorts/tOi

Herd is a clip I found. A really composed finish.


Quite a few empty seats there
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026